PDA

View Full Version : so uhhh 9-2 huh...

Allin44
03-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Pretty funny

"Yeah Ken, MJ at the marketing timeout must have felt good. Up 2-1 in one of the hardest buildings to get a W in, and boom, 8 minutes later they are down 4"

Only listened until the end of the 2nd, anything of note happen in the 3rd?

This jumped out at me:

Hamonic 0G 0A -1 on the night

dagley
03-06-2010, 05:50 AM
Hale is on fire, scored again! and +4 on the night. lol

sbtatter
03-06-2010, 08:55 AM
We were lazy in the first and fortunate to only be down by one. Then in the 2nd and 3rd we played as we can, but that inconsistency will hurt us in the play offs and Mem Cup

wheatiesfan
03-06-2010, 09:15 AM
What is the video that is shown on the jumbotron when the fans are encouraged to "make noise". I bust a gut every time I see that bearded guy dancing around while playing in a band. He reminds me of the bearded guy on "The Hangover" but I don't think its that movie.:groovy:

brandonboy
03-06-2010, 10:03 AM
We were lazy in the first and fortunate to only be down by one. Then in the 2nd and 3rd we played as we can, but that inconsistency will hurt us in the play offs and Mem Cup

I dont think we were lazy in the first we did outshoot them 16-5, but it was a pretty boring first half though!

Hale is looking good back on D if he could skate a little quicker I say he could be a top 4 dman on the team... As for Hamonic this kid is a bust so far, I hope its due to the injury and he can get over it and not that he was just way overated..

The Wheatiemaniac
03-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Jumbotron video is a skit from Saturday Night Live. The guy with the cowbell is Will Farrell. And ya, it's a hoot.

sbtatter
03-06-2010, 03:10 PM
I dont think we were lazy in the first we did outshoot them 16-5, but it was a pretty boring first half though!

Hale is looking good back on D if he could skate a little quicker I say he could be a top 4 dman on the team... As for Hamonic this kid is a bust so far, I hope its due to the injury and he can get over it and not that he was just way overated..
maybe I should have said sloppy as well as lazy. hamonic is just working the rust off, he can rush the puck like no one else on the team. Not sure I like him and Robak as a pairing, they are too alike. Robak and Urbom, hamonic and Melynchuk, Bestland and Hale/Miller/Schneider