PDA

View Full Version : Bdn in PA

sbtatter
03-07-2010, 06:51 PM
hayes starting, yikes!!!!! Stone and Ferland back.

Allin44
03-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Stone has me concerned. Hopefully he hasn't rushed back..

What the hell are we doing with goalies. Win and your in, how does that work in the playoffs and Memorial Cup? We're a week away from the end of the regular season and we don't have a starter.

Wonderful

dagley
03-07-2010, 08:07 PM
I was confused with Hayes starting. Like, I can UNDERSTAND Wednesday, just to get him a start and one more against Regina next weekend. DeSerres should be in tonight, Wednesday and Saturday.

Jimbo24
03-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Is the video feed working for any of you cause mine just keeps cutting out

Joe Hallenback
03-07-2010, 08:24 PM
You guys over exaggerate injuries

Allin44
03-07-2010, 08:29 PM
You guys over exaggerate injuries

True. Would you have thought Stone would be back already?

brandonboy
03-07-2010, 08:58 PM
True. Would you have thought Stone would be back already?

I woulda figured earlier actually! And I knew Ferland wouldn't have been to long as it was just a knuckle, as for Miller I dont see him being to long as he can always slap on a full cage...

brandonboy
03-07-2010, 09:24 PM
On a side note, I really dont know if the way Hamonic is playing is rust or just a case of he was an above avg. player playing with just avg. players in MJ. He never impressed me in the world juniors and now playing with the Wheaties just looks below avg.

Hamonic 8GP, 0G, 2A, -2 and 8pim

In the 8 games he's played we have won 6 of them and some by some decent scores and in those 8 games every dman on the Kings has better stats than him even Hale....

dagley
03-07-2010, 09:30 PM
How did he not impress you during the WJHC? The guy was a fking machine

Boltz9
03-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Ya give Hamonic a break, he was one of the best players at the WJHC. I'm sure he wants to break out and get some goals just as much as you want him too. I think the shoulder might still be bugging him a bit because you can see him stretching it alot.

As for the goalie situation it really is making me wonder what's going on in Kelly's head too. If he is making Hayes the starting goalie for the playoffs then I'll be pretty mad. I also don't know why he broke up the baby blue line again tonight. You should not be juggling lines at the end of the season like this when they have that much chemistry.

sbtatter
03-07-2010, 10:03 PM
KM said he just wanted to have a natural centre on all lines, so Glennie went there, I'm sure when Ciarelli is back that will change. Calvert hammered Glennie in mid ice tonight, ouch.
Hamonic looks better with Brodie than Robak, I think #4 and #12 are a bit too similar in their style.....

Boltz9
03-07-2010, 10:32 PM
That makes sense then. Ciarelli should be back really soon I would expect. Then we will be able to have our lines all back together...

Calvert - Schenn - Glennie
Lewadniuk - Fehr - Rajala
Wiebe - Raedke - Stone
Ferland - Ciarelli - Walker

Walker has impressed me alot lately, and Ciarelli was really looking good on the 4th line before the injury. I think this all but pushes Hale and Synatynski (sp?) out of the line-up. It's nice to have a guy that can play both defence and forward in Hale, but he hasn't impressed me at all.

EOK1
03-07-2010, 10:40 PM
I have a feeling why Hayes started tonight. With what happened with Wiebe and Zemlak in PA, and then what happened with Calvert, Wiebe and Zemlak in Brandon, maybe Kelly could sense that PA might take liberties at Brandon's goalies, so instead of having De Serres hurt, toss in the back-up.

Boltz9
03-07-2010, 11:34 PM
I have a feeling why Hayes started tonight. With what happened with Wiebe and Zemlak in PA, and then what happened with Calvert, Wiebe and Zemlak in Brandon, maybe Kelly could sense that PA might take liberties at Brandon's goalies, so instead of having De Serres hurt, toss in the back-up.

If that's the case then that makes some sense. Wondering if they will make any changes for the games against the Pats, even though I don't think it will get too out of hand. We still have alot to play for so I don't think they would keep anyone out.

It's definitely nice to know now that we have control of our own destiny when it comes to the division title.

Road Warrior
03-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Hayes will start the playoffs KM said it is his spot to loose and then DeSerres will get a chance if Hayes fails.

sbtatter
03-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Hayes will start the playoffs KM said it is his spot to loose and then DeSerres will get a chance if Hayes fails.

Really? When did he say that, coaches corner?
I think that de Serres is the starter if it was up to me....

dagley
03-08-2010, 04:40 PM

Load of crap, there is NO WAY DeSerres isnt our starter.

Section Eight
03-08-2010, 04:43 PM

You're either related to Hayes or you've hit your head on the payment a few too many times. Kelly DID NOT say that and there is no chance in hell Hayes will be the starter come playoff time.

Section Eight
03-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Ya give Hamonic a break, he was one of the best players at the WJHC. I'm sure he wants to break out and get some goals just as much as you want him too. I think the shoulder might still be bugging him a bit because you can see him stretching it alot.

As for the goalie situation it really is making me wonder what's going on in Kelly's head too. If he is making Hayes the starting goalie for the playoffs then I'll be pretty mad. I also don't know why he broke up the baby blue line again tonight. You should not be juggling lines at the end of the season like this when they have that much chemistry.

The Baby Blue line was broken up against PA because Glennie, & few others, are in KM's doghouse for some questionable off ice behaviour following the Moose Jaw (could have been Saskatoon) game. I don't know the whole story but it apparently involved "Beef", a limo and the BPS.

dagley
03-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Where do you guys even read or hear about this crap?

Section Eight
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Where do you guys even read or hear about this crap?

It's not over yet. Watch for a few more "demotions" on Wednesday

dagley
03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Demote your brain.

lordstanley
03-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Demote your brain.

:clap: hillarious

Section Eight
03-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Demote your brain.

Coming from a *** who hasn't got one!

sbtatter
03-08-2010, 06:36 PM
If true, I'm pretty disapointed in beef, who's old enough to know better...

EOK1
03-08-2010, 06:46 PM
The Baby Blue line was broken up against PA because Glennie, & few others, are in KM's doghouse for some questionable off ice behaviour following the Moose Jaw (could have been Saskatoon) game. I don't know the whole story but it apparently involved "Beef", a limo and the BPS.

Stop making up ****. Glennie wasn't on the top line because KM wanted a natural center on each line.

Allin44
03-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Stop making up ****. Glennie wasn't on the top line because KM wanted a natural center on each line.

It may not be why he was centering a different line, but this story could likely be true..

Jimbo24
03-08-2010, 09:11 PM
This is the second time in the doghouse for glennie...

sbtatter
03-08-2010, 09:40 PM
If any of this happens to be true, lets not put in on a public board. just asking for trouble......Discretion people......

Road Warrior
03-09-2010, 02:06 AM
Most times the problem with posting on here is that when one person shares a bit of insight from within the team he gets slammed because it is not what somebody wants to hear. Like for all the idiots who thought Glennie and Fehr were being traded to Regina some came on here guaranteeing they were gone they are still here. The original talk about DeSerres being the starter and it was said Hayes was suffering with a bad knee some experts were accussing others of being related to hayes. Now i said hayes would start nobody believes that even accusing me of hitting my head on pavement. Or the guy that reported of the Canada gold medal winning game celebration. Not always can the sources be named and sometimes even little details are omitted to protect sources but just because you do not like or agree with the statement does not make it less true. As for the people that say they will be mad if this happens or disapointed if that happens you need to know these are things that are happening inside the team and no we can not tell you who the sources are but that does not make them less true. Also people know this KM and crew as well as players parents, billets and fans all read this site as well as post occasionally to add some truths on here.

sbtatter
03-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Most times the problem with posting on here is that when one person shares a bit of insight from within the team he gets slammed because it is not what somebody wants to hear. Like for all the idiots who thought Glennie and Fehr were being traded to Regina some came on here guaranteeing they were gone they are still here. The original talk about DeSerres being the starter and it was said Hayes was suffering with a bad knee some experts were accussing others of being related to hayes. Now i said hayes would start nobody believes that even accusing me of hitting my head on pavement. Or the guy that reported of the Canada gold medal winning game celebration. Not always can the sources be named and sometimes even little details are omitted to protect sources but just because you do not like or agree with the statement does not make it less true. As for the people that say they will be mad if this happens or disapointed if that happens you need to know these are things that are happening inside the team and no we can not tell you who the sources are but that does not make them less true. Also people know this KM and crew as well as players parents, billets and fans all read this site as well as post occasionally to add some truths on here.
You make good points, and while it's always certain that the truth will surface, lets not have it surface until after the Mem Cup, no outside distractions, let the team handle incidents internally....

Joe Hallenback
03-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Who cares if its true

Its up to KM and the team to decide what to do. Leave this TMZ BS some where else

lordstanley
03-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Who cares if its true

Its up to KM and the team to decide what to do. Leave this TMZ BS some where else

I guess the octo mom has been seen after hours with some wheaties lol

Joe Hallenback
03-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Just a side a note we have 3 guys in the Sask AAA Midget playoffs Roy,Seaman and Fransoo. Roy is the number 1 D point getter in the Playoffs. This guy is going to anchor us for years and I will go out right now and say he is a surefire first round pick in 2012

sbtatter
03-09-2010, 11:30 PM
Just a side a note we have 3 guys in the Sask AAA Midget playoffs Roy,Seaman and Fransoo. Roy is the number 1 D point getter in the Playoffs. This guy is going to anchor us for years and I will go out right now and say he is a surefire first round pick in 2012

He's that good hey? Who does he remind you of? Any links to stats etc?
Who else do you think can make this team next year when we lose 6 19 year olds and the 3 overagers?

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-10-2010, 08:22 AM
seaman

lol

sbtatter
03-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Roy has insane offensive instincts.... in his own end is a different story. But heres the kicker. Before he played with the Mintos he really didnt play organized hockey. He never really had a organized practice from what I have been told. The sky is the limit.

Interesting. Should be easier to coach in some defensive habits to an offensive guy rather than the reverse hey?

Joe Hallenback
03-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Roy is an offensive Dynamo with good size. He will remind you alot of Mike Green

Next season is going to be interesting since we have alot of holes to fill.

If you think that Fehr,Lewadniuk,Calvert,Raedke,Rajala and probably Schenn will be gone next season those are some big players and numbers to replace

Stone Glennie Wiebe - Pretty Good number 1 line
Sinatynski Ferland Walker - Could be good if Walker and Sinatynski improve
X Ciarelli X
X X X

5 spots to fill on the bottom 6. Thats alot of rookies. I expect Kelly to go out and find 2 guys that have played in the league. I would expect some 19 year olds that are Manitobans that are bottom 6 guys will be traded for ala VanDeVelde. I hope they could also add a Import Forward to that mix as well

I got to think that Swyripa,Meilleur and Austin Lewis as 17 year olds will be in the mix to make the team. Conroy,Seaman and Proft will all have a shot as well.

On Defense Robak,Hamonic and Urbom will all be gone for sure. The more I watch the more I am thinking Bestland is a lock as a 20 year old. I think Schneider will end up being the other 20 year old

Bestland Schnieder
Miller Melnychuk
Fransoo Hunter
Roy

Thats Rene Hunter and Jordan Fransoo. Both will be 17 and I think both will be fine WHL players. Roy Could make someone like Schnieder expendable though if he impresses at Camp and I could see Hale being kept as a 20 year old Enforcer for what will be a real young team. A guy like Kuzcek could make an impact as well. He is very similar to Miller but slighty bigger.

The Wheat Kings do have some interesting and very good late picks as usual. Guys like Brendan Harms,Daniel Asham and Tanner Jago all had fine Midget seasons. One guy to watch out for is Jordan Dragojevic. This kid is a monster already at around 6'5 200 pounds. Really needs to work on his skating but I think they see him as a future enforcer in the league if he can handle that role