PDA

View Full Version : it's official

double big gulp
03-07-2010, 10:03 PM
as of the WHL website we have clinched a playoff spot. Now where are we playing? Regina or Lethbridge.

sbtatter
03-07-2010, 10:06 PM
as of the WHL website we have clinched a playoff spot. Now where are we playing? Regina or Lethbridge.

make Calgary suffer by driving further, to regina.

t-man
03-07-2010, 10:21 PM
I would prefer the two bronco home games be played in Regina, although I read somewhere that the pats organization was not entertaining the idea. It would also be nice to leap frog MJ and play Brandon too.

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
03-08-2010, 12:02 AM

to the Broncos to come and play their first round games in Lethbridge. It is no surprise that the Parker clowns in Regina have turned their back on the Broncos. At least the Lethbridge hockey fans would welcome the Broncos back in town especially to play the hated Hitmen.

:groovy:

CO-OPERATION BUILDS PARTNERSHIP

trucker
03-08-2010, 09:22 AM
I would have to think Lethbridge would be much more welcoming. Unless Brandon was the team we face, then Regina would be ok just because I think they are hated more by Pats fans than we are. If we play anyone other than Brandon, Lethbridge is the place to be, no question.

Link Dog
03-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Shouldn't be an issue, knock on wood, but the Broncos have only secured a tie for 8th place. Still need one point to clinch.

dagley
03-08-2010, 05:02 PM
I would have to think Lethbridge would be much more welcoming. Unless Brandon was the team we face, then Regina would be ok just because I think they are hated more by Pats fans than we are. If we play anyone other than Brandon, Lethbridge is the place to be, no question.

We would be there in masses

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
03-08-2010, 05:40 PM
We would be there in masses

certainly be cheering for the Broncos. Not only is there a history between the two cities and the Bronco franchise, there is the undeniable fact that we loath the WHL's front office favorite team; big money backed team; loaded with expensive staff team........the Calgary Hitmen.

Bring em to Lethbridge were we can join the SC fans in yelling

GO BRONCOS GO! :clap: