PDA

View Full Version : If it is Blades VS Rebels in the 1st round

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I have booked my seat on the Booster club fan bus and I am coming down.

I am a little confused as to when the games would be hopefully the 23rd and 24th.

I would love to meet the posters who post here....

Do any of you guys read my blog?

If not check it out... in my signature.

I am younger (21 to be exact) so if that is not a problem lol then I would love to talk hockey over a drink or too!!!!!!

Here's to a good series...if it happens I hope it does.....

RDRebelsfan
03-12-2010, 12:43 AM
That's cool dude. I'm actually as far as I know the youngest poster on here. As far as I know at 26.

The posters I've met before are all older than me and old enough to be my father I think, excluding shinyshoes since he's not THAT old yet. Sorry to the other posters, not OLDER, just wiser I know lol

Chipchura_Fan
03-12-2010, 02:08 AM
If it's Blades/Rebels then GO REBELS GO!!!!!

but talking age, I'm just a spring chicken at 19 then ehh lol

rebel
03-12-2010, 09:03 AM
it will a great series all of the regular games have been a blowout. hopefully its a bit closer in the series. another spring chicken at 19

Shinyshoes
03-12-2010, 11:13 AM
I would love to meet the posters who post here.... We would love to meet you. "Tiny" has a long standing tradition of buying visiting posters an Ice Cream (Rated the best in the dub for numerous years). We stand behind section B or C before the game and behind section M in intermissions. Look for my Jersey with "Shinyshoes" on the back. Tiny will be in the "Gordon" game worn jersey.

Its looking more and more likely that the Rebs will be facing the Blades. Just going by last year's schedule, the series should start in Saskatoon on Friday the 19th and Saturday the 20th, then Tuesday the 23rd and Wednesday the 24th in Red Deer.

See you then.

Nature Boy
03-12-2010, 12:36 PM
I am 24. I usualy walk around and might talk to a few of the other guys.
Shiney are you bringing the big flag and the air horn?

lordstanley
03-12-2010, 12:46 PM
We would love to meet you. "Tiny" has a long standing tradition of buying visiting posters an Ice Cream (Rated the best in the dub for numerous years). We stand behind section B or C before the game and behind section M in intermissions. Look for my Jersey with "Shinyshoes" on the back. Tiny will be in the "Gordon" game worn jersey.

Its looking more and more likely that the Rebs will be facing the Blades. Just going by last year's schedule, the series should start in Saskatoon on Friday the 19th and Saturday the 20th, then Tuesday the 23rd and Wednesday the 24th in Red Deer.

See you then.

Normally the Blades do start on a Friday but this playoffs it's Sat the 20th and Sun the 21st in Saskatoon

Rebelsfan13
03-12-2010, 12:47 PM
I am looking forward to playoff hockey regardless of who we play! Hopefully we can put some magic together and see what happens! I will have to dig up some of my left overs from our Mem Cup for luck!

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-12-2010, 11:34 PM
We would love to meet you. "Tiny" has a long standing tradition of buying visiting posters an Ice Cream (Rated the best in the dub for numerous years). We stand behind section B or C before the game and behind section M in intermissions. Look for my Jersey with "Shinyshoes" on the back. Tiny will be in the "Gordon" game worn jersey.

See you then.

There is a Billy Talent concert here on Friday the 19th so no Blades game then. Saturday the 20th and Sunday the 21st.

I was supposed to see a game in Red Deer last season but that did not work out, so this time it should be a go (because it looks like the Blades will play Red Deer.)

I will be wearing my WHLfans hat....It is a blue and white one,I have not decided if I will wear my blue RBK Edge Blades Jersey or my white one. So just look for a guy who stands about 5"10 lol and is wearing an RBK Edge Blades jersey and a blue and white WHLfans hat.

Are any of you guys making the trip to Saskatoon? I just thought I would ask....I do know that the Rebels unfortnatly do not have a booster club.

rebel
03-14-2010, 10:45 AM
the whl has set the times and dates for the first round.

Game 1 Red Deer vs. Saskatoon Saturday March 20th (7:05pm)
Game 2 Red Deer vs. Saskatoon Sunday March 21st (7:05pm)
Game 3 Saskatoon @ Red Deer Wednesday March 24th (7:00pm)
Game 4 Saskatoon @ Red Deer Thursday March 25th (7:00pm)
Game 5 Red Deer vs. Saskatoon Saturday March 27th (7:05pm)
Game 6 Saskatoon @ Red Deer Monday March 29th (7:00pm)
Game 7 Red Deer vs. Saskatoon Wednesday March 31st (7:05pm)

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-14-2010, 05:07 PM
I can not wait to come to Red Deer for game #3 and #4!!!!!!!!!!!

It's playoff time!!!!! The best time of the year!!!!

Shinyshoes
03-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Shiney are you bringing the big flag and the air horn?
The flag is the cowboys' and they will have it. I will have the air raid siren and a few of us have invested in the big foam cowboy hats. See you there.

dagley
03-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Lets go Rebels!!!

Nature Boy
03-15-2010, 05:19 PM
The flag is the cowboys' and they will have it. I will have the air raid siren and a few of us have invested in the big foam cowboy hats. See you there.

I sit in Section T, I have seasons tickets with my dad. I will be cheering loud that is for sure.

GO REBELS GO

rebel
03-15-2010, 05:25 PM
section w me and my sisters got cowbells, flags, foam fingers tattos and we are ready to cheer loud and proud for the REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :groovy::clap:

Philz
03-17-2010, 08:46 AM
I will be the drunk fan standing on the main floor heckling the players...but thats what i do best...GO REBELS GO

Shinyshoes
03-17-2010, 01:46 PM
I will be the drunk fan standing on the main floor heckling the players
Which one?

;)

rebel
03-20-2010, 12:58 PM
3 junior hockey fans working in construction.When it was lunch time they all sat down together.

The first one from Regina opened his lunchbox and said "Ewwe, turkey, I hate turkey!" so he shot himself with the rivet gun.

The second one from PA opened his luchbox and said" Ewwe, ham I hate ham!" so he jumped of the building.

The third one from Saskatoon opened his lunchbox and exclaimed" Mac and cheese, I hate Mac and cheese!' so he ran himself over with a bulldozer.

At the funeral the 3 wives were talking about there lost husbands. The first 2 were very said, but the third wife was very puzzled.

The first wife said " I thought he liked turkey!"
The secong wife said" I thought he liked ham!"
But the third wife still looking puzzled said" I thought he packed his own lunch!"

enjoy the game tonight Blade fans...

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Ok I have descided that I am going to wear my road blue RBK Edge jersey as well as my blue WHLfans hat so just look for that..should not be difficult to spot.

Good luck the rest of the way!!!!