PDA

View Full Version : Brandon @ Regina

brandonboy
03-12-2010, 10:35 AM
So lets make some predictions on this one, and not just on the score!

I personaly dont think there will me as much as expected. We may see Hale or Bestland go after Teubert but I think McClom will come in for him and we'll see a Hale vs. McClom fight instead. But other than that we may see some big hits and maybe a bit of chippyness but not much else. I say a 6-1 Brandon win!

Allin44
03-12-2010, 10:37 AM
So lets make some predictions on this one, and not just on the score!

I personaly dont think there will me as much as expected. We may see Hale or Bestland go after Teubert but I think McClom will come in for him and we'll see a Hale vs. McClom fight instead. But other than that we may see some big hits and maybe a bit of chippyness but not much else. I say a 6-1 Brandon win!

11-1 Brandon. Eberle held pointless. No fights

Joe Hallenback
03-12-2010, 10:42 AM
I think Hale will fight Teubert and that will be that. If anything Brandon will look to win this game and secure that second spot and worry less about revenge. Teubert is really not worth it

lordstanley
03-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I think Hale will fight Teubert and that will be that. If anything Brandon will look to win this game and secure that second spot and worry less about revenge. Teubert is really not worth it

I say 9-1 wheaties and i think tomorrows night tilt will be a little more physicle i wanna see no injuries for your whaties cause i want us Blades and your wheaties with a full and healthy roster come round 2 when we meet you guys lol

Allin44
03-12-2010, 11:57 AM
I say 9-1 wheaties and i think tomorrows night tilt will be a little more physicle i wanna see no injuries for your whaties cause i want us Blades and your wheaties with a full and healthy roster come round 2 when we meet you guys lol

You're dangerously underestimating Red Deer.. they are the one team I would not want to meet in a first round matchup.

lordstanley
03-12-2010, 12:44 PM
You're dangerously underestimating Red Deer.. they are the one team I would not want to meet in a first round matchup.

Oh believe me Red Deer is a very good team but im not gonna predict my team to lose lol will definitly be tough with no Hamilton Niemi and Zahn and RD getting back Green and the edge in goaltending could very well go the distance

Jimbo24
03-12-2010, 04:22 PM
6-1 brandon

sbtatter
03-12-2010, 05:46 PM
OT win for Regina.
Hale will chalenge Teubert, they'll fight and all will settled.
Eberle will get his 2 goals tonight, everyone goes home happy!

Allin44
03-12-2010, 06:25 PM
OT win for Regina.
Hale will chalenge Teubert, they'll fight and all will settled.
Eberle will get his 2 goals tonight, everyone goes home happy!

I could live with this outcome

Allin44
03-12-2010, 08:18 PM
great tilt(Hale vs Teubert) both connected with a few early, Hale got him in a headlock and landed a few, got the bucket off, Teubert got his arm free and landed a few to the back of Hales helmet, not sure if the last punch Hale threw connected, then they went to the ground.

Pretty even

lordstanley
03-12-2010, 08:20 PM
great tilt(Hale vs Teubert) both connected with a few early, Hale got him in a headlock and landed a few, got the bucket off, Teubert got his arm free and landed a few to the back of Hales helmet, not sure if the last punch Hale threw connected, then they went to the ground.

Pretty even

Sissy Teubert fought and actualy held his own, and i give the decision to him hmmm weird i hate saying that lol

Joe Hallenback
03-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Brandon is embarrasing the Pats again

Of course its all the refs fault

Allin44
03-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Sissy Teubert fought and actualy held his own, and i give the decision to him hmmm weird i hate saying that lol

Hale isn't a real heavy. Truth be told I'd rather have seen Ferland or Miller do it, they are a little quicker than Hale. Hale wins his fights usually by just out muscling the other guy, but Teubert is strong as an ox.

Sick sick pass by Calvert to Glennie on the 7th goal.

Joe Hallenback
03-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I thought Hale won that fight but it was close

If there is one thing Hale can do is take a punch. In that regards he is a true heavy in the league

Hope things dont get out of hand but you never know the Boys could look to run the score up as "payback"

Joe Hallenback
03-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Schenn/Glennie/Calvert just doing whatever they want when they are on the ice

Pats should be embarrased they look like a Junior B team out there

Allin44
03-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Schenn/Glennie/Calvert just doing whatever they want when they are on the ice

Pats should be embarrased they look like a Junior B team out there

Yeah, I know they are lesser teams, but a lot of teams around the league have to be looking at the Wheat Kings and getting a little nervous. Any line(christ even the 4th) is scoring almost at will.

Joe Hallenback
03-12-2010, 08:41 PM
It could be alot worse if Brandon could score a break away goal! How many have they had 3 so far tonight?

What is scary about this team is if they get that Powerplay going they are SO much better then most teams 5 on 5

Allin44
03-12-2010, 08:42 PM
It could be alot worse if Brandon could score a break away goal! How many have they had 3 so far tonight?

What is scary about this team is if they get that Powerplay going they are SO much better then most teams 5 on 5

Yep.

Yeah, it was a tremendous diving play by Teubert on the one shortie, the other two they both ran themselves out of real estate.

You watching Joe?

Joe Hallenback
03-12-2010, 08:44 PM
yes

I am also watching London and Windsor on the Sportsnet and Minnetonka vs Hill-Murray is about to start for Semi Final High School Hockey in Minnesota :clap:

sbtatter
03-12-2010, 08:49 PM
I see the pats took a charging, slashing and 2 roughings in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd. Hopefully it doesn't get out of control

Allin44
03-12-2010, 08:50 PM
yes

I am also watching London and Windsor on the Sportsnet and Minnetonka vs Hill-Murray is about to start for Semi Final High School Hockey in Minnesota :clap:

What I'd give to see that London game. I have no idea where to find all the SNet channels on this damned box in Winnipeg..

I would watch college ball tonight but it'd just remind me we didn't get selected in the ticket lottery for MM in Milwaukee :burningmad:

Allin44
03-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Just a side note, really need to be careful with the forward out on D. A couple times tonight the forward has gotten caught and stuck on the ice in 5 on 5

Allin44
03-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Hmmm... Calvert with 47 goals now.. can he beat #7 to 50?

dagley
03-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Boltz and I are just leaving regina now. Pretty good game, for us. Being up four in the first five minutes was quite a suprise. All was well, regina fans were very welcoming and lots of people wishing us luck in the memorial cup.

Teubert was on pretty decent behavior all night, mccolm was being a douche bag trying to run every single guy on the team...it was kinda funny watching him take runs at rajala.

Now a few hour car ride home, well worth the trip. Stayed after the game for a bit and watched the fans send off eberle. It was a good experience.

brandonboy
03-13-2010, 04:00 PM

Pretty even

Just watched the Teubert vs. Hale fight on a diff. site and I would have to say that was a win for Hale. He dominated the start and Tuebert came back with a few near the end and than Hale conected with a big one that sent Teubert to the ice......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYlFLO4UXJ0

Allin44
03-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Just watched the Teubert vs. Hale fight on a diff. site and I would have to say that was a win for Hale. He dominated the start and Tuebert came back with a few near the end and than Hale conected with a big one that sent Teubert to the ice......

Dunno, none of those uppercuts he was throwing when he had him in the headlock really landed.

I'd call it a draw still.

Allin44
03-13-2010, 07:40 PM
What a tremendous tribute to the 20s

Joe Hallenback
03-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Who was that who gave that award to Calvert! Oh My :clap:

Allin44
03-13-2010, 08:57 PM

Used to serve at Echo, not sure if she still does.

How good of a player is Walker going to be..

patsdude114
03-13-2010, 09:21 PM

That was prob the best fight all year at the Brandt Center (as the Pats rarely fight at home) it was clearly a draw as i have to agree with Allin on this 1, both guys got there shots in. Believe me those body shots Teubert was throwing early on u feel those.

Everyone looks at the punches thrown towards the head, both connected on those both got helmet & both missed. Was a great fight, i knew Hale would be the guy to fight Teubert tonight, Miller isnt as tough as u guys make him out to be. Just my opinion is all (& no im not trolling)

Allin44
03-13-2010, 09:22 PM
That was prob the best fight all year at the Brandt Center (as the Pats rarely fight at home) it was clearly a draw as i have to agree with Allin on this 1, both guys got there shots in. Believe me those body shots Teubert was throwing early on u feel those.

Everyone looks at the punches thrown towards the head, both connected on those both got helmet & both missed. Was a great fight, i knew Hale would be the guy to fight Teubert tonight, Miller isnt as tough as u guys make him out to be. Just my opinion is all (& no im not trolling)

He's pretty tough, and he can chuck'em. If he can toss on 20 pounds, he'll be a beast

Allin44
03-13-2010, 10:12 PM
Jesus Christ, did the WKs just license the entire Coldplay album for these awards?

dagley
03-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Id like to say congrats to Eberle on a terrific season, I am one to be happy to see you pot #50 and be able to say I saw both of your last two junior games live. You are a class act individual. Also, thanks to all the WK's for a tremendous season, we are spoiled with the team this season. I hope this continues through the playoffs, I want that league and memorial cup championship. I've only waited 8 seasons for it, but thats long enough for me!

Allin44
03-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Id like to say congrats to Eberle on a terrific season, I am one to be happy to see you pot #50 and be able to say I saw both of your last two junior games live. You are a class act individual. Also, thanks to all the WK's for a tremendous season, we are spoiled with the team this season. I hope this continues through the playoffs, I want that league and memorial cup championship. I've only waited 8 seasons for it, but thats long enough for me!

9 weeks til the Mem Cup!

sbtatter
03-14-2010, 01:33 AM

Ha, which award, he won a bunch....

Road Warrior
03-14-2010, 09:21 PM

Miller is out with a broken jaw but yeah whatever

EOK1
03-16-2010, 11:59 PM
On the website in the highlight section where the Wheat Kings beat the Pats 9-3, what is the song played in the background?

drummermajor
03-17-2010, 01:30 PM
On the website in the highlight section where the Wheat Kings beat the Pats 9-3, what is the song played in the background?

Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin