PDA

View Full Version : PICK YOUR POISON

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
03-14-2010, 10:04 AM
The Broncos will play either the Hitmen or the Wheat KIngs. Too Bad as I thought we had a shot against the Blades. What does everyone think our chances are? We are catching both teams on a roll to end the season. AS much as I love the Broncos and with the injuries the way they are I think are chances are slim to zero. But anything can happen come playoff time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toswammi
03-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Pick your poison is about right.

If we play Brandon we have to figure out how to stop them from scoring, but are weaker on the back end.
If we play Calgary, we have to figure out how to score. Quite the opposite teams to play against.

Flathead
03-14-2010, 01:15 PM
The Broncos will play either the Hitmen or the Wheat KIngs. Too Bad as I thought we had a shot against the Blades. What does everyone think our chances are? We are catching both teams on a roll to end the season. AS much as I love the Broncos and with the injuries the way they are I think are chances are slim to zero. But anything can happen come playoff time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the word on our injuries? Tassone, done for the season. Wagner?? Lowry??? Rogers??? Anyone else??

CrazyGeorge
03-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Rogers is playing in the game against Moose Jaw in Moose Jaw (last game of regular season). On a side note, Eakin scored 19 seconds in on the PP...scored number 47.

Toswammi
03-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Well its Brandon (this board should prepare to be taken over ala Reginas :p )

Tassone is probably done for the year, i hear that Wagner might go really late in the first round at best, havn't heard anything at rink about Lowry.

Allin44
03-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Well its Brandon (this board should prepare to be taken over ala Reginas :p )

Tassone is probably done for the year, i hear that Wagner might go really late in the first round at best, havn't heard anything at rink about Lowry.

Yep. Your board should double in posts between now and the 24th :) :P

I don't think there will be as much hatred on this board as their was on the Regina board. Lets face it, nobody likes Regina