PDA

View Full Version : Swift Current at home in Regina vs Brandon

trucker
03-14-2010, 10:12 PM
Do we get fan support in Regina? Any love for the Broncos? Do Pat fans even care about this series or is hockey dead in the Queen City? Just curious about what to expect when we get there is all.

west coast
03-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Regina is a hockey town and the city of regina will support playoff hockey.It will intersting to see how the Broncos match up against the offensive jaggernaut of the Brandon Wheat Kings.My prediction is Brandon in a sweep

patsdude114
03-15-2010, 03:31 AM
west coast i agree with u there as well.... i will be cheering for the Broncos cuz i hate the WKs even more, but SC goaltending isnt much better then the Pats goaltending & BRN is going to score alot & often i think.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-15-2010, 04:43 AM
Honest answer, Im probably not going to watch. I dont like either team, and cant really cheer for either...though Im sure it will be good hockey.

Im turning my focus to the NHL. This time of year, I try to get all my facts straight and get prepared for my NHL playoff pool. Makes the watered down product actually interesting to watch, even though I lost alot of money last year.

Since a losing tie isnt an option for this series, I'll silently cheer for the broncos to win this series because they are the underdogs. Maybe one of our teams can get something done in the next 5 years for a change.

witness
03-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Go Broncos Go!

zamboni_driver
03-16-2010, 09:46 PM
As I will cheer for the Broncos, I think the WK's have this one, especially with SC having some key injuries. On the other hand look at the SJHL where FF and Weyburn were the heavyweights in their conference and both lost to the bottom end teams. So I guess anything can happen in the playoffs