PDA

View Full Version : Blazers, Giants on Shaw

scamperdog
03-15-2010, 05:28 PM
WESTERN HOCKEY LEAGUE

2010 WHL Opening Playoff Series:

Vancouver Giants vs. Kamloops Blazers – LIVE on SHAW

CALGARY, AB - Ron Robison, Commissioner of the Western Hockey League, announced today that the entire first round series of the 2010 WHL Playoffs between the 2010 WHL B.C. Division Champion Vancouver Giants (2) and the Kamloops Blazers (7) will be televised LIVE on SHAW and SHAW Direct Channel 299 throughout Western Canada. This is the sixth consecutive year that SHAW has provided LIVE television coverage of the WHL Playoffs.

SHAW TV will provide extensive coverage of the 2010 WHL Playoffs by broadcasting a LIVE full series in round two of the 2010 WHL Playoffs, a WHL Conference Championship Series and the entire WHL Championship Series. Following the conclusion of each round of the 2010 WHL Playoffs, the WHL and SHAW TV will announce the next series that will be broadcast.

The first two games of the Vancouver Giants – Kamloops Blazers series can be seen LIVE on SHAW TV from the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver starting at 7:30pm PDT on Friday, March 19th and 7:00pm PDT on Saturday, March 20th.

The following is the schedule for the Vancouver Giants – Kamloops Blazers best of seven opening round series:

Fri. March 19 Kamloops @ Vancouver (7:30pm PDT)
Sat. March 20 Kamloops @ Vancouver (7:00pm PDT)
Tues. March 23 Vancouver @ Kamloops (7:00pm PDT)
Wed. March 24 Vancouver @ Kamloops (7:00pm PDT)
Fri. March 26 Kamloops @ Vancouver (7:30pm PDT)**
Sat. March 27 Vancouver @ Kamloops (7:00pm PDT)**
Tues. March 30 Kamloops @ Vancouver (7:00pm PDT)**
(** - if necessary)

Allin44
03-15-2010, 10:43 PM
go Blazers!

dondo
03-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Although Craig has closed the gap in the battle of the Bonners I still have to say Go Giants! May we have a classic series between these two squads.

scamperdog
03-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Although Craig has closed the gap in the battle of the Bonners I still have to say Go Giants! May we have a classic series between these two squads.

yes I am looking forward to this one, they had good games all season, I give the Blazers edge in goaltending, Giants in Defense, and I know most give it to Giants with the forwards but I think they are pretty even in that one, but obviously the Giants have the playoff expierence, and that means lots, but the Blazers are due to win a series, so Blazers in seven,