PDA

View Full Version : goldberg or clark?

clark= empty net
03-19-2010, 12:08 PM
lets face it, clark cant stop an innnertube let alone a puck at this point.....im a loyal swift current broncos fan and make it to most home games.......the only thing i have to look forward to are the free taquitos when he lets in goals.....so i pose this question for all you fans.....going into the games against brandon would you rather have goldberg from the mighty d, or worn out old clark who just never quite aged jr's.....seems far fetched, but is it really?:evil:

Boltz9
03-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Love the username.

trucker
03-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Clark has improved big time. Now is not the time to complain about him!

Toswammi
03-19-2010, 02:51 PM
There is free taquitos????

SectionNDeserter
03-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Clark has a lot of technical problems but he overcomes.... wait... Free Taquitos?!?

Toswammi
03-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Clark has a lot of technical problems but he overcomes.... wait... Free Taquitos?!?

As a season ticket holder i am outraged about not knowing of the Free Taquitos promotions.

clark= empty net
03-19-2010, 05:57 PM
there were free taquitos when clark got scored on three or more times, but the promotion had to end due to lack of funds since it became an every game occurence......i say bring back those taquitos!!!!!!!!! whose with me?:clap:

Flathead
03-20-2010, 08:35 AM
Clarke had a 940 save percentage in the last month or two of the season, while they were making a playoff push and has improved emensely since the start of the season. The first 2/3rds of the season i would agree, that he wasn't very good.

stick boy
03-31-2010, 12:17 PM
So in hindsight perhaps we should have held on to Guggenberger? Traded Tassone or Stickland away instead this season?

Wudrick leading the playoffs with 8 goals?

It gets a little old seeing our castaways thriving in the playoffs while we wonder what if

ointhecreek
03-31-2010, 12:26 PM
Who the he!! is Goldberg?

Toswammi
03-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Who the he!! is Goldberg?

I believe from the Mighty Ducks movies

Allin44
03-31-2010, 06:45 PM
Their game is about the same, but Goldberg brings a lot to the dressing room, great character guy.

ointhecreek
03-31-2010, 07:02 PM
Poor attempt at humor, I guess.

trucker
03-31-2010, 09:55 PM
So in hindsight perhaps we should have held on to Guggenberger? Traded Tassone or Stickland away instead this season?

Wudrick leading the playoffs with 8 goals?

It gets a little old seeing our castaways thriving in the playoffs while we wonder what if

We never should have let go of Guggenberger! Chynoweth traded him away for basically nothing. My opinion was, he was a stronger tender than Yonkman but Yonk's was a better citizen and representative for the organization or so I was told. Gugg's was a "wild child" but a total character, and I loved his game...even his chirping from the bench! But I'm not the G.M.. Dean made good trades (except the Guggenberger trade) that is how we got Stickland, and he was real good for us this year. Tassone battled injuries, but how can you know how injuries will affect your player? Wasn't Tassone's fault. As far as your comment on Wudrick goes, in my opinion it is still good ridance! He was lazy, a whiner, soft, inconsistant, and very hard to watch! We didn't get much in return for Wudrick, just another player that played the same way in Novotny. Don't think either player will go further than university hockey. Don't want or need lazy players! Makes going to watch a game when it's -30 outside a huge piss off!