PDA

View Full Version : Landon Ferraro

Philz
03-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Seriously...Bench him or dont even bother dressing him. He was brutal last night. Slow, Lazy, no effort...Seems like he wasnt even motivated to play the game. Play some of the 15/16yr olds, at least they will put an effort in. We need a huge win tonight and Ferraro better come to play. We know he can.

Rhmd11
03-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Hopefully kudrna is out as well

Rebelsfan13
03-25-2010, 11:34 AM
I would have to agree with Rhm, Kudrna was awful last night, he almost looked worse than Mappin did when he was here. He didn't even fight for the puck and doesn't deserve to be on the ice. The other person I was struggling watching was Green, I think we are asking too much of him after his lengthy absence, I think we should continue to dress him but that others would look better on the top two lines than he does.

Rhmd11
03-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Siwak and Dumba, need to get more than 2 minutes of ice time, regardless of age those two looked really good, lots of energy, skill and weren't intimidated, they actually had a couple good scoring chances.

RDRebelsfan
03-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Everyone needs to wake up and be at their BEST now, we're hanging by a thread.

Nature Boy
03-25-2010, 04:01 PM
I would agree with both of you. Ferrero hasn't looked good at all. He is trying to do to much by himself. Kudrna shies away from cintact and doesen't hit at all. He needs to get his skill game. We need to get the powerplay going as well. Great game last night and we deserved a better fate. Dumba and Siwak did look good but as Jesse said it's not the 15 and 16 yr olds that are going to win you games at this time of year. We have one line going that is the Nugent-Hopkins line.