PDA

View Full Version : blades sweep rebels. next round 2.

wango tango
03-25-2010, 09:43 PM
5-2 saskatoon wins game four, and wins the series 4-0.

2nd round opponent still undecided.

if the warriors can upset the hitmen, the blades would play the winner of the kootenay medicine hat series.

if the hitmen comeback and beat moose jaw, the blades would play brandon next round.

great game boys! you were short four regulars, and your head coach. you showed a lot of determination.

outstanding!

Rebel~66
03-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Congratulations Blades.

You have impressive depth on that team. All of your inserted players did not look out of place at all.

I was very impressed by the Blades defence, both players and system. It's incredibly hard for a team to gain the zone and get set up.

Stanford was incredible. When you get tending like that you'll always have a chance.

I really do think that the big suspension brought that team together even more. They played really hard in the two games here.

Hat's off to your team. Good luck in the next round.

wango tango
03-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Congratulations Blades.

You have impressive depth on that team. All of your inserted players did not look out of place at all.

I was very impressed by the Blades defence, both players and system. It's incredibly hard for a team to gain the zone and get set up.

Stanford was incredible. When you get tending like that you'll always have a chance.

I really do think that the big suspension brought that team together even more. They played really hard in the two games here.

Hat's off to your team. Good luck in the next round.

thanks rebel 66. it wasn't the rebels year this season. they'll be one of the teams to watch for next year.

i think molleken standing up for his players, the players for their goaltender, and the goaltender returning the confidence back was a huge building block for the team.

the players look like they want to go to war for each other and their coach.

if saskatoon can get enough scoring they will be awfully tough to beat.

it's unfortunate the overzealous overboard suspensions handed out by the league will carry over to next season for cowen, and into the next series for saskatoon.