PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistent league rulings...

Trav
03-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Last year we saw Tyler Myers get away with a dirty hit and no suspension, now we see Bretton Cameron get a major charge, fight and game misconduct all at the same time near the end of the game here that Doerkson or whatever the hell his name is goes does nothing yet he goes and suspends four Blades for fighting.

If a five minute charge and game misconduct doesnt earn a guy a suspension but a fighting major and inst. does then thats just stupid.

Allin44
03-26-2010, 08:49 PM
So Bretton Cameron got nothing and 4 Blades got suspended(as did the guy who ran Saskatoons goalie) and its an outrage?

Who did Cameron hit? What were the circumstances/ Is it possible the ref overreacted on the ice to the calls?

The Blades deserved the suspensions, you can't go out there and just pound on 4 guys pre-meditated like that.

I'm sure the circumstances in the Cameron case must be different, because Hale just got 3 for a Charging major where he caught the guy blindside.

Trav
03-26-2010, 09:40 PM
From what i read on one of the msg boards he ran in to Matthews who had done something to a Tiger player

Allin44
03-26-2010, 10:22 PM
From what i read on one of the msg boards he ran in to Matthews who had done something to a Tiger player

Matthews is a ****ing headcase and probably deserved it.

lordstanley
03-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Matthews is a ****ing headcase and probably deserved it.

Yeah your right just cause Matthews is a headcase he deserves to be ran into the ice cheap shotted hmm

Allin44
03-27-2010, 01:57 PM
Yeah your right just cause Matthews is a headcase he deserves to be ran into the ice cheap shotted hmm

I was a head case goalie too, you have to know if your going to throw butt ends, slashes, blockers that guys are going to run you. If Dzirerewrwerwe or whatever his name is on Saskatoon was doing that, he'd be in the hospital, being a goalie isnt a free pass.

stmartin11
03-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Because Mathews decided to feed the blocker to Wacey Hamilton after his momentum carried him through the crease and in the net. All game long Mathew was loosing his cool and after the goal wa scored, Hamilton was getting a beat down and Cameron skated in from the corner and gave Mathews a shove. That the set off the circus in the crease. Cameron did fight and I believe it was with McNabb. So basically the refs lost control, **** happened and they over reacted. I mean Kessy had a harder hit on Boomer with no penalty called....and Cameron is getting a 5 for charging??? ***! Bad call by the refs....shoulda been a 2 for roughing tho... Hope that clears up the confusion.

BTW....before anyone says...were you even there....I have only missed 7 or 8Tiger home games in the last 10 years...so yeah I was there.

Trav
03-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Because Mathews decided to feed the blocker to Wacey Hamilton after his momentum carried him through the crease and in the net. All game long Mathew was loosing his cool and after the goal wa scored, Hamilton was getting a beat down and Cameron skated in from the corner and gave Mathews a shove. That the set off the circus in the crease. Cameron did fight and I believe it was with McNabb. So basically the refs lost control, **** happened and they over reacted. I mean Kessy had a harder hit on Boomer with no penalty called....and Cameron is getting a 5 for charging??? ***! Bad call by the refs....shoulda been a 2 for roughing tho... Hope that clears up the confusion.

BTW....before anyone says...were you even there....I have only missed 7 or 8Tiger home games in the last 10 years...so yeah I was there.

Thanks, figured he had done something worse, but with all the poor officiating lately this doesn't surprise me, the refs losing control of the game and making stupid calls.