PDA

View Full Version : Red Deer Saskatoon brawl

olwpgjet
03-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Finally just got around to googliing the line brawl. From what I've seen , I'm surprised the suspensions aren't at least twice as much as what they were. Send the goons out. Saskatoon has a very good , big , tough team but definitely lost a little respect for them with that display. I understand sending a message after running the goalie but that was ridiculous.. I expect they will be a more disciplined team in the next round that will have to be more careful (shorter leash from league ) because of this. Go Moose Jaw . Hope they knock off Calgary and we play them instead of Saskatoon in 2nd round

lordstanley
03-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Finally just got around to googliing the line brawl. From what I've seen , I'm surprised the suspensions aren't at least twice as much as what they were. Send the goons out. Saskatoon has a very good , big , tough team but definitely lost a little respect for them with that display. I understand sending a message after running the goalie but that was ridiculous.. I expect they will be a more disciplined team in the next round that will have to be more careful (shorter leash from league ) because of this. Go Moose Jaw . Hope they knock off Calgary and we play them instead of Saskatoon in 2nd round

Why would you start a thread up of the Saskatoon brawl on a Brandon forum ? not to mention there was one already up on the Blades forum lol

olwpgjet
03-27-2010, 10:10 PM
A. Bdn fan posting from a Bdn. perspective.
B. Its been unusally pretty slow around here , no hockey for about another week for Brandon.
C. Does it matter ?? And probably alot more impartial discussing here than on Blades site

brandonboy
03-27-2010, 11:12 PM
A. Bdn fan posting from a Bdn. perspective.
B. Its been unusally pretty slow around here , no hockey for about another week for Brandon.
C. Does it matter ?? And probably alot more impartial discussing here than on Blades site

Ill agree with the first two but 'toon fan's tend to be pretty good and not all that biased with this kind of stuff.... ( most of them anyway )