PDA

View Full Version : brandon or medicine hat?

wango tango
03-29-2010, 11:38 AM
if calgary wins tonight, saskatoon plays the wheat kings in round 2.

if moose jaw wins tonight, saskatoon plays the tigers in round 2.

brandon. schenn and calvert are on fire for the wheaties. de serres has been their starter. robak, hamonik, and urbom anchoring the defense. they haven't faced any adversity yet, will be interesting to see how the team responds when they do.

medicine hat. balanced scoring across their top two lines, and a lot of it. bunz has been their starter. they've faced some adversity against kootenay and come through it. how would the smaller tigers do against the blades physical play?

both teams are very deep at forward and like to roll all their lines. this is where the suspensions could hurt the blades. red deer didn't have the depth to roll all their lines and wear out saskatoon, both brandon and medicine hat do have the depth.

either way looks like an excellent round 2 coming up.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-29-2010, 12:39 PM
if calgary wins tonight, saskatoon plays the wheat kings in round 2.

if moose jaw wins tonight, saskatoon plays the tigers in round 2.

brandon. schenn and calvert are on fire for the wheaties. de serres has been their starter. robak, hamonik, and urbom anchoring the defense. they haven't faced any adversity yet, will be interesting to see how the team responds when they do.

medicine hat. balanced scoring across their top two lines, and a lot of it. bunz has been their starter. they've faced some adversity against kootenay and come through it. how would the smaller tigers do against the blades physical play?

both teams are very deep at forward and like to roll all their lines. this is where the suspensions could hurt the blades. red deer didn't have the depth to roll all their lines and wear out saskatoon, both brandon and medicine hat do have the depth.

either way looks like an excellent round 2 coming up.

As I mentioned in my blog I would rather see us play the Tigers.... I think the Blades chances are slightly better at taking them out. As a Blades fan it would be scary( I kid) watching a game in Med Hat. I would like to see us play Brandon only because I have never been to Brandon and would love to take a road trip on the fan bus again,but either way it will be a good 2nd round!!!!

Go Blades Go.

dagley
03-29-2010, 03:40 PM
We'll take either you or MJ...bring it

lordstanley
03-29-2010, 04:06 PM
We'll take either you or MJ...bring it

Oh it will be brought don't you worry:mad:

Allin44
03-29-2010, 05:08 PM
I don't know why but I'm more nervous about playing Saskatoon than I would be Calgary.

lordstanley
03-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Blades vs Wheaties let the circus begin this will be a doozy of a series Blades in 7 :groovy:

Allin44
03-29-2010, 09:16 PM
now now.. its 5-2.. wouldnt it be something if MJ could come back

dagley
03-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Wheaties in 6, LETS GO BLADES...finally this **** between us will end for this season. :D