PDA

View Full Version : Yeomans...

Brandon Wheatkings
05-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Heard this kid isn't playing tonight.We are gonna lit Westblom up if thats the case.Look for Brandon to get their act together tonight and head home with a split.

BWK
05-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Heard this kid isn't playing tonight.We are gonna lit Westblom up if thats the case.Look for Brandon to get their act together tonight and head home with a split.

My gut feeling is he will play. More of an issue with fans than the team.

If he was that injured he would have went straight to the trainers room rather than waving to the crowd as first star.

Regardless, if the Wheat Kings keep shooting straight into the lizard logo on the goalies chest, I could win it in nets for Kelowna tonight. Gotta get some better shots.

Jovorock
05-07-2005, 04:38 PM
We all have lots of confidence in Westblom, probly Yeomans will be there but if he isn't Kris can do the job.

Hitmen1
05-07-2005, 11:43 PM
So much for lighting up Westblom. I sure hope the Wheatkings find away to break down the Rockets defence in games 3 and 4. I was hoping for along hard fought series. It still very well could be if the Wheaties get back to playing the way they did first 3 rounds of the playoffs.

Tyler Plante was very good tonight, he was probably the only Wheatie to show up for tonights game.

eecliff
05-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Westblom is very good , we have no problem when he plays ....
Nice to have a 1-2 punch !!
The problem is that a team can't score if it gets no shots !!

Good Luck Wheat Kings ! :p

ee.....