PDA

View Full Version : Justin Dowling

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
04-07-2010, 09:53 PM
See that Justin is now ranked in the CSS final rankings. Would be nice to see him get drafted.

Flathead
04-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Would like to see him get drafted as well. Who ever gets him would get a real hard working kid, that puts up decent numbers.

Toswammi
04-08-2010, 07:58 AM
I would have to think (and agree with Keen) if he does get drafted as a 19 yr old, i don't think he will be back here next season.

trucker
04-08-2010, 08:38 AM
I sure hope he comes back! He's a huge piece of the puzzle! I guess that's being selfish on my part but he's fun to watch. good luck Dowling, but still...hope your back here next year!

Toswammi
04-08-2010, 10:15 AM
I sure hope he comes back! He's a huge piece of the puzzle! I guess that's being selfish on my part but he's fun to watch. good luck Dowling, but still...hope your back here next year!

I guess the thought process is that why use a pick on a 19yr old that will considered 20 by training camp and can play where ever you want him too. So if he gets drafted, our offense will take a huge hit (albeit we may be able to recover some of it via a trade for another 20), but it will good for JD.