PDA

View Full Version : Game 4 thread

Wheatie Pete
04-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Never thought I would say it.....I miss Fehr. His being gone has really screwed up our chemistry. That and Bestland being out. You guys think our D-men are gassing out, rolling only 5 d? Melynchuk was awful in game 3 , we need Bestie!

I think Ferland should be on the 1st line, replacing Walker. Walker just doesn't fit on that line. Ferlands physical presents will open up ice for Calvert & Schenn, I also think he is a better player all around compared to Walker.

Hopefully the boys can put in solid 60 mins and put a foot on the Blade throat.

lordstanley
04-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Injuries suck we have been really unlucky in these playoffs with injuries and suspensions but thats no exuse i guess

reims
04-09-2010, 06:59 AM
bestland is definitely in your top 4 pairing he would help a lot...plus he brings alot of tuffness and grit....could just be a rumour but from what i heard you can thank hale for him being out....

dagley
04-09-2010, 08:10 AM
All I know is, our best players...have to be our best players tonight. Calvert & Schenn NEED to get going. Expect a big effort from those two in particular tonight.

Allin44
04-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Tonight is as far as I'm concerned a must win

dagley
04-09-2010, 08:41 AM
I am guessing a 4-2 W tonight, Schenn with 1G, 2A...Calvert with a pair and Hamonic chipping in from the back end. DeSerres starts.

EOK1
04-09-2010, 09:42 AM
People need to get out to the games. It's the issue with being blessed with a talented and smart GM/Executive, who assembles competitive teams each season and for that people in Brandon seem to have taken that for granted. How about cheapest tickets in the WHL? or the fact that you have a deep & talented roster? or how about your hosting the MC? or how about the fact that a packed house could be a deciding factor in a victory and a strangle hold of the current series?

Quit being cheap (because if you attended Oil King games, you would consider Brandon's value incredible), quit being frugal, get your ass out to the rink and support a team. One of the oldest teams in the WHL without a cup and a fine opportunity to end that right before you and nobody wants to take advantage of being apart of it whether it's in the second round or game 1 of the MC.

Ask around on the board, and you'd quickly figure out how bad fans in Edmonton, Everett, PA, Lethbridge or Regina would love to witness playoff hockey of their own team. You have a nice facility with a talented team, get your asses out to the games. Heck, I'm on the road to Brandon right now and I live in Leduc.

Allin44
04-09-2010, 09:49 AM
People need to get out to the games. It's the issue with being blessed with a talented and smart GM/Executive, who assembles competitive teams each season and for that people in Brandon seem to have taken that for granted. How about cheapest tickets in the WHL? or the fact that you have a deep & talented roster? or how about your hosting the MC? or how about the fact that a packed house could be a deciding factor in a victory and a strangle hold of the current series?

Quit being cheap (because if you attended Oil King games, you would consider Brandon's value incredible), quit being frugal, get your ass out to the rink and support a team. One of the oldest teams in the WHL without a cup and a fine opportunity to end that right before you and nobody wants to take advantage of being apart of it whether it's in the second round or game 1 of the MC.

Ask around on the board, and you'd quickly figure out how bad fans in Edmonton, Everett, PA, Lethbridge or Regina would love to witness playoff hockey of their own team. You have a nice facility with a talented team, get your asses out to the games. Heck, I'm on the road to Brandon right now and I live in Leduc.

Preaching to the choir dude.

Joe Hallenback
04-09-2010, 09:59 AM
I wish it was only an hour drive to Brandon from Winnipeg I would head down tonight

rebel
04-09-2010, 10:02 AM
hey hows everybody doin. very big game tonight but i think you guys already know that. just wanna say good luck and get out to the game and cheer loud cause they can hear you and it does help.

Allin44
04-09-2010, 10:03 AM
I wish it was only an hour drive to Brandon from Winnipeg I would head down tonight

Samesies, but I'm renting it on WHLTV and then going and shooting some craps at McPhillips

Joe Hallenback
04-09-2010, 10:56 AM
My Girlfriend wants to go see a movie but I told her no so I could watch the game

lol

That did not go over too well...........................;):p

Allin44
04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
My Girlfriend wants to go see a movie but I told her no so I could watch the game

lol

Should have given her $20 and told her to have a good time.

Joe Hallenback
04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Spent everyday this week with her and didn't go down to Morden last weekend to watch the AAA regionals and I told her all week I was watching the WHL game but noooooo

Stay single Boys

Section Eight
04-09-2010, 11:35 AM
I am guessing a 4-2 W tonight, Schenn with 1G, 2A...Calvert with a pair and Hamonic chipping in from the back end. DeSerres starts.

Brutal call by KM to **** with the goaltending rotation this deep in the plauoffs. DeSerres will start tonight but if the Blades get to him we'll have both goaltenders coming off bad games, the Blades will be back in the series, and we're in a world of trouble ...

We NEED this win.

moose
04-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Spent everyday this week with her and didn't go down to Morden last weekend to watch the AAA regionals and I told her all week I was watching the WHL game but noooooo

Stay single Boys

Nah, just find the right girl.. My wife is as into it as I am, have season tickets, playoff package and mem cup tickets and she loves it. At home if there's hockey on the tube she'll choose that over nearly anything else, even if its Panthers vs Thrashers..

:D

lordstanley
04-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Good thing the game isn't here today cause wow were getting a nasty spring storm today good to to just relax with some brews comfort of my own home and watch some playoff hockey

Side note in the paper it said we had 15 out of 24 healthy bodies take in practice yesterday i hope it was just a optional skate or else im gonna be worried

wango tango
04-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Good thing the game isn't here today cause wow were getting a nasty spring storm today good to to just relax with some brews comfort of my own home and watch some playoff hockey

Side note in the paper it said we had 15 out of 24 healthy bodies take in practice yesterday i hope it was just a optional skate or else im gonna be worried

remember dietz, bews, and sutter will be three of those. resting guys isn't a big deal for any team as every team has players nursing niks.

Boltz9
04-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Nah, just find the right girl.. My wife is as into it as I am, have season tickets, playoff package and mem cup tickets and she loves it. At home if there's hockey on the tube she'll choose that over nearly anything else, even if its Panthers vs Thrashers..

:D

Congratulations, your the luckiest man alive.

moose
04-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Congratulations, your the luckiest man alive.

Funny.. She tells me that too.. :p

brandonboy
04-09-2010, 02:57 PM

lol

Send her this way, ill take care of her for ya!:clap:

Wheatie Pete
04-09-2010, 03:46 PM
In Luber's blog he reported a new line at practice. Calvert, Glennie and Walker. Guessing Schenner is with Lewy and Toni. Personally I would have swapped Walker out with Ferland. Also Bestland will be playing tonight, probably with a full shield. Really wish we had a 100% Ryley Miller and sit Schnieder or Melynchuk(they both had terrible games).

Let's go boys time to bear down. Kick some Blades ass.

Boltz9
04-09-2010, 03:50 PM
I personally hate all the line juggling, this is no time to be trying out new lines.

Wheatie Pete
04-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Things should be back to normal Saturday, kelly really should have just plugged Cirelli or Ferland in Fehr's spot rather than mixing all of the lines up and srewing with chemistry that was working

Wheatie Pete
04-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Boltz how do you install the banner?

Wheatie Pete
04-09-2010, 03:58 PM
never mind

moose
04-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Looks like Boltz was busy..! :D

Boltz9
04-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Looks like Boltz was busy..! :D

It's not too hard. I'm still not happy with the Lewadniuk one because that was the only decent picture I could find of him in the new jerseys, but it's a little out of focus.

Trevor
04-09-2010, 04:30 PM
In Luber's blog he reported a new line at practice. Calvert, Glennie and Walker. Guessing Schenner is with Lewy and Toni. Personally I would have swapped Walker out with Ferland. Also Bestland will be playing tonight, probably with a full shield. Really wish we had a 100% Ryley Miller and sit Schnieder or Melynchuk(they both had terrible games).

Let's go boys time to bear down. Kick some Blades ass.

I would've put Stone up with Calvert and Schenn, they were lights out when Glennie was injured last season, and have some experience (chemistry) together.

moose
04-09-2010, 04:44 PM
It's not too hard. I'm still not happy with the Lewadniuk one because that was the only decent picture I could find of him in the new jerseys, but it's a little out of focus.

I looked for a good picture all over too and couldn't find anything better than the one you chose. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

moose
04-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Gotta tell you though I am jealous of the Wiebe picture in Pete's sig, that stare is awesome..:eek:

Allin44
04-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Most bizarre fight ever. Have to give him the match, he shouldnt have dropped the mitts(or threw punches with his gloves on at a helmetless Urbom when AU wasn't engaged to begin with) but I can't see the league tacking anything else onto it

Joe Hallenback
04-09-2010, 07:27 PM
I hate that call. He stopped and pointed to his tape. Don't like it all

Allin44
04-09-2010, 07:45 PM
I hate that call. He stopped and pointed to his tape. Don't like it all

Cut #26 with it when he had a hold of the jersey and tried to throw a short jab..

Allin44
04-09-2010, 07:58 PM
INSANE pace to this game.. holy smokes. Would have been nice to pot one more

Allin44
04-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Kind of in panic mode overall now. Couldn't catch a break all night and now 1 down with 4 left.. **** sakes

Allin44
04-09-2010, 08:50 PM
**** around. Can you call it a goalie controversy when both are bad?

reims
04-09-2010, 09:10 PM
**** around. Can you call it a goalie controversy when both are bad?

i dont think deserres played badly...he made a heck of a save in the second on patterson...he may have been outplayed by stanford, but was not the reason you guys lost...blades found a way to win again despite being out played for 2 of 3 periods...mollekin has that never say die attitude and you can see it in the blades when hes on the bench...not once do you see panic when hes there...didnt realize how good of a coach he really was up until the last 2 games...good job lorne!

Allin44
04-09-2010, 09:24 PM
i dont think deserres played badly...he made a heck of a save in the second on patterson...he may have been outplayed by stanford, but was not the reason you guys lost...blades found a way to win again despite being out played for 2 of 3 periods...mollekin has that never say die attitude and you can see it in the blades when hes on the bench...not once do you see panic when hes there...didnt realize how good of a coach he really was up until the last 2 games...good job lorne!

Poor rebound control resulted in the 2nd goal, 3rd goal was just him not realizing where the puck was.

Brandon doesn't need a goalie to win us a game, but if they could avoid losing it it'd be nice.

It'll be nice to get Fehr back and hopefully re-assemble the lines. I am no coaching guru but it seems counterproductive to me to shuffle all 4 of your lines because one 2nd liner is missing.

Wheatie Pete
04-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks again boltz the banner is awesome,i`m sending a jpeg of it to his mom.

Well could you say lackluster in the 3rd, man it looked like the wheels fell off. Hopefully with Fehrsy back it will get our team chemistry back. The 3rd line with Lewy was the only good line out there. Our goal tending isnt the problem, its safely clearing out the puck for our zone. Especially in front of our net. We needed better defensive play. Which is the blades strength.

reims
04-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Agreed

lordstanley
04-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Wooohooooooooooo Blades are on fire getting inder there skin

Allin44
04-09-2010, 10:21 PM
anybody happen to catch the end of the MH @ CGY game.

Bill Wilms started telling a player to "get a life"

lordstanley
04-09-2010, 10:33 PM
ARE OUR BIG BOYS GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN ????? OR IS IT YOU TOO US AS A JOkE AND WILL LOSE /

Allin44
04-09-2010, 10:40 PM
ARE OUR BIG BOYS GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN ????? OR IS IT YOU TOO US AS A JOkE AND WILL LOSE /

Better have another Pilsner, I think I hear your sister calling for you

Trevor
04-09-2010, 10:40 PM
No, the fact that in the 2 games here in Brandon the Wheaties have yet to play a full 60 minutes is bothering me. The Blades have played 2 periods of decent hockey and somehow managed to steal 2 wins. Wheaties owned the Blades for the first 2 periods, then mailed in the 3rd tonight.

I said at the start of the series it'd be Brandon in 6, just didn't expect it to be this way so far.

Jimbo24
04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
anybody happen to catch the end of the MH @ CGY game.

Bill Wilms started telling a player to "get a life"
Ya i did i got a good chuckle from that. He was saying it to cameron when he took that penalty at the end there. Also it sounds like the 2 anouncers were from medicine hat haha:D

sbtatter
04-09-2010, 10:53 PM
WK's need to work for 3 periods to be succesful. They need their stars to be stars, Calvert, Schenn, hamonic and Robak have to step up. If they would play all games as they did for 10 minutes in the 2nd tonight, this series would be over. But they don't work as hard as the Blades, so it's not......

gervais25
04-10-2010, 02:14 AM
the pressure is on for the 3rd and 4th line to pick up some slack for the wkings. in game 3 and 4 , i feel the blades 3rd and 4th line out played the wkings, and that is deciding these game. in saskatoon the wkings got scoring from those lines and whatever else they got from line 1 and 2 was bonus. all in all . what a great series

lordstanley
04-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Ok note to self don't type on here after a few brews like myself lol but wow we got a best of 3 series now anything can happen i sure hope Niemi doesn't get suspended

sbtatter
04-10-2010, 09:04 AM
the pressure is on for the 3rd and 4th line to pick up some slack for the wkings. in game 3 and 4 , i feel the blades 3rd and 4th line out played the wkings, and that is deciding these game. in saskatoon the wkings got scoring from those lines and whatever else they got from line 1 and 2 was bonus. all in all . what a great series

Actually the pressure is on the top 2 lines (now they will be reunited with Fehr returning). The Readeke, Wiebe, Stone combo and ferland, ciarelli, Walker lines are doing just fine, in games 3 and 4 it's our stars who have been below par.

dagley
04-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Match penalty is an automatic game suspension I believe

Allin44
04-10-2010, 09:54 AM

Its automatically reviewed, not automatically suspendable

dagley
04-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Oh well, if we lose tonight...I think were losing this series (hard to be optimistic with two terrible home performances, in a row)

Joe Hallenback
04-10-2010, 10:04 AM
After that Second I figured if we don't get 2 goals we are done. They had all the play in that period and Stanford + bad shooting kept the blades in the game that they eeked it out in the third.

Got to bury them tonight or they will more than likely be finished

Jimbo24
04-10-2010, 10:09 AM
This series is starting to look like the portland - spokane series in the first round

reims
04-10-2010, 10:28 AM

as a fan...who cares...hes a selfish player anyways...hes retarded to drop his gloves when he knows he has a broken finger...heat of the moment or not...very dumb...suspend him!

lordstanley
04-10-2010, 10:47 AM
as a fan...who cares...hes a selfish player anyways...hes retarded to drop his gloves when he knows he has a broken finger...heat of the moment or not...very dumb...suspend him!

Yeah throw him in jail don't even give him bread and water what a terrible person

sbtatter
04-10-2010, 11:00 AM

If you put the heart of Zahn in a guy with skill set of neimi you'd have a superstar!!

reims
04-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Yeah throw him in jail don't even give him bread and water what a terrible person
All I'm trying to say is niemi didn't put team first....when you take a 5 min penalty against a team like brandon it could easibly be game over...he has played this way ever since he got drafted....

Allin44
04-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Per Luber, no suspension

brandonboy12
04-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Oh well, if we lose tonight...I think were losing this series (hard to be optimistic with two terrible home performances, in a row)

I kinda think your a small joke dagley. You walk around the rink here like your some sort of superstar. Get a life, your not one of the boys.

olwpgjet
04-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Pretty good game last night, Saskatoon were full marks for the win , thought it could have gone either way pretty easy. This was a way better game by Brandon than wednesday. We really let one slip away on wednesday.. Stanford outplayed DeSerres, probably the difference although I think DeSerres played just good enough to get the start again tonight. Hopefully Fehr can supply a spark to the 2nd line tonight. With Fehr back , it will be interesting to see who sits tonight. As much as I really like Walker, I'm thinking he might be out tonight.

dagley
04-10-2010, 03:01 PM
I kinda think your a small joke dagley. You walk around the rink here like your some sort of superstar. Get a life, your not one of the boys.

I am a superstar, in my mind! Wooo!

Allin44
04-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Same ol' story. Brandon carries the pace, gets so many chances and can't bury any(exception the lone goal)

WHEATMAN
04-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Same ol' story. Brandon carries the pace, gets so many chances and can't bury any(exception the lone goal)

The second Stone hit that crossbar I thought to myself that the Blades would tie it up before the end of the period...sadly I was right...

On the plus side, the team that scores first has won every game, hopefully that trend continues.

Allin44
04-10-2010, 07:59 PM
hold a ****ing rebound De Serres.. christ

lordstanley
04-10-2010, 08:03 PM
He let in a goal from center on Zahn too didn't count cause we were offside but you could see that deserrs was trying to stop that one

Joe Hallenback
04-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Big win

Blades almost rope a dope the Wheaties again!

Allin44
04-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Might have been a little early to jump on De Serres...

HEY HEY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONI!

lordstanley
04-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Was a good game but man those air horns were anoying to listen too specially those 3 fans behind the blades bench blowing them over the glass into there ears anyways good overall play though

lordstanley
04-10-2010, 08:59 PM
1 thing changed tonight a home team won but looks like the team that gets the first goal is still winning games

dagley
04-10-2010, 09:20 PM
TONI RAJALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lordstanley
04-10-2010, 09:23 PM
TONI RAJALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you got 1 to many A'S lol and your shouting naughty naughty

dagley
04-10-2010, 09:28 PM
lol

Boltz9
04-10-2010, 09:34 PM
All I have to say is WOOOOOOOO! Guys on the horns keep it up, people that don't like it can get theirselves some ear plugs. I'd rather have a loud crowd that's into it like tonight instead of the usual funeral atmosphere.

dagley
04-10-2010, 09:38 PM
All I have to say is WOOOOOOOO! Guys on the horns keep it up, people that don't like it can get theirselves some ear plugs. I'd rather have a loud crowd that's into it like tonight instead of the usual funeral atmosphere.

Thank you! Knew you could hear me, loud and proud!

Wheatie Pete
04-10-2010, 09:58 PM
The boys behind the Blades bench, OBO wanted to move. I overheard Rick Dillibough telling OBO to leave them there , we want them there.

Wheatie Pete
04-10-2010, 10:03 PM
The boys came out with a lot of spark and physical play. Man, Stephane Elliot is taking a beating. Schenn is banging. You can see the big line is gassing out by taking too long of shifts and getting running around in their own end. May be the reason they have the worst +/- on the team. Need to play smarter and more defensively.

I'll give it to Stanford he is a good goalie, but really lucky too. The game shouldn't have been as close as it was. Great game though, best in series.

Boltz9
04-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Thank you! Knew you could hear me, loud and proud!

Haha I was watching for a bit while you were blowing it when the crowd was all quiet, might as well keep the horn if your gonna use it like that.

Boltz9
04-10-2010, 10:24 PM
The boys behind the Blades bench, OBO wanted to move. I overheard Rick Dillibough telling OBO to leave them there , we want them there.

Yeah stupid OBO, they always seem to be on a power trip. If they would have moved them, the crowd would have went crazy. They aren't breaking any rules so why move them.

Boltz9
04-10-2010, 10:25 PM
The boys came out with a lot of spark and physical play. Man, Stephane Elliot is taking a beating. Schenn is banging. You can see the big line is gassing out by taking too long of shifts and getting running around in their own end. May be the reason they have the worst +/- on the team. Need to play smarter and more defensively.

I'll give it to Stanford he is a good goalie, but really lucky too. The game shouldn't have been as close as it was. Great game though, best in series.

Agreed Elliot has taken a beating from Schenn. I personally think the first line, mostly Schenn might be trying to be a little too physical, leading to him being tired and just behind or out of the play. Just my thought.

dagley
04-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah stupid OBO, they always seem to be on a power trip. If they would have moved them, the crowd would have went crazy. They aren't breaking any rules so why move them.

These three kids, were all decked out in awesome glasses, smiley bow ties, and WK's shirts and honking horns during warmup with tape on their hands mocking Niemi and OBO decided to get all anal and take them away.

lordstanley
04-10-2010, 10:42 PM
These three kids, were all decked out in awesome glasses, smiley bow ties, and WK's shirts and honking horns during warmup with tape on their hands mocking Niemi and OBO decided to get all anal and take them away.

If i was a player i woulda squirted water on those kids give them a good soaking maybe that woulda shut them up

olwpgjet
04-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Agreed Elliot has taken a beating from Schenn. I personally think the first line, mostly Schenn might be trying to be a little too physical, leading to him being tired and just behind or out of the play. Just my thought.

I'm thinking Schenner is hurting a bit just by his play , something that would hinder him yet doesn't hurt his physical play , more his skating and playmaking, A half Schenn still equals a regular player. Who knows , could be a touch of the flu, real short shifts though, a break till Monday hopefully helps alot. Great game , as was fridays except wrong team won lol. I hope there is no game 7 but it sure wouldn't surprise me. De Serres played really good tonight I thought as did Stanford.

sbtatter
04-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Elliot is starting to look really worn down, man he's been rocked a lot by Ferland and Schenn. He hasn't quit though, I still think he should have been on the WJC team in Dec/Jan.
McNaught keeps wanting to fight Ferland, but ferland is a bit smarter than Niemi and knows his taped hand means he can't fight (not that he should fight Mcnaught, because that wouldn't be good!!). Bestland caught McNaught a few times coming across the blue line, we really mis Miller and his open ice hits keeping opposition players heads up at the blue line..... Gogol is costing the Blades a PP or 2 every game, he's got to realize that he can't goad anyone into a fight so just play a physical game, not this stupid give us PP games.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-11-2010, 12:18 PM
First off it was nice to meet Digi,Boltz 9 and Dagley. I stopped wearing the blue hat cause I was even getting greif from one Blades fan,saying"The last time you wore that the Blades lost. I enjoyed the classic ribbing though.

Good luck in Game #6. If/WHEN there is a game #7. I would travel back on the bus,but I find it kind of uncomfortable being on the bus that long,but anything to travel and support the hometown team on the road!!!!

I am loving the mem cup t-shirt and hat that I bought for the awesome price of $35.

I wish the CUC had the atmosphere of Westman place in game #5.
That place was rockin.

lordstanley
04-11-2010, 12:27 PM
First off it was nice to meet Digi,Boltz 9 and Dagley. I stopped wearing the blue hat cause I was even getting greif from one Blades fan,saying"The last time you wore that the Blades lost. I enjoyed the classic ribbing though.

Good luck in Game #6. If/WHEN there is a game #7. I would travel back on the bus,but I find it kind of uncomfortable being on the bus that long,but anything to travel and support the hometown team on the road!!!!

I am loving the mem cup t-shirt and hat that I bought for the awesome price of $35.

I wish the CUC had the atmosphere of Westman place in game #5.
That place was rockin.

I called this series to go to 7 games and i still think it will be so great to win in Brandon come Wednesday on the winning goal last night it looked like Niemi blew a tire at the blue line that sent in Rajala in on a 2 on 1 with Fehr and he made no mistake that stuff can't happen in game 6 if we want to head back to Brandon

dagley
04-11-2010, 09:34 PM
If i was a player i woulda squirted water on those kids give them a good soaking maybe that woulda shut them up

NOM NOM NOM

lordstanley
04-11-2010, 10:58 PM
NOM NOM NOM

Nah quit hiding the fact that your a creep your not the cookie monster ok lol

dagley
04-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Haha! You are the real cookie monster!

Wheatie Pete
04-11-2010, 11:34 PM
it looked like Niemi blew a tire at the blue line that sent in Rajala in on a 2 on 1 with Fehr and he made no mistake that stuff can't happen in game 6 if we want to head back to Brandon

Maybe the tape fell off of his hand and he tripped on it

dagley
04-11-2010, 11:40 PM
No throwing objects on the ice tomorrow after losing either, :)

lordstanley
04-11-2010, 11:49 PM
Ok and after we win no more creepy lil boy fantasy haircuts deal ? ok

dagley
04-11-2010, 11:52 PM
We lose this series I wont post on this board till next season.

Chipchura_Fan
04-12-2010, 12:12 AM
We lose this series I wont post on this board till next season.

:DGo Blades Go!!! :clap:

dagley
04-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Muhaha!