PDA

View Full Version : game 4 niemi fight

gervais25
04-10-2010, 02:08 AM
the end on the 1st period fight between niemi ans Urbom is on hockeyfights.com, sure niemi had tape on his hand and he should of known better then to drop his gloves and strike with tape on the hand, but watch the fight come on; the guy realized what he had done and he never enen threw a punch with the tape hand. sure i can accept the 5min major and a game ejection,but now to face possiable suspension now??? i hope theWHL takes a good long look at the game film and sees what i see. he pointed to his hand in the middle of a fight and urbom had just connected with a hay maker. come on whl and let the crime face up to the punishment...... he threw his glove off in the heat of the game and dident even hit with it..... after a weak group of player suspensions in the red deer series ;lets not give the blades another weak suspension..... good luck in game 5.. #26 in blue and #16 are unreal so far in this series.... keep pounding googs and zee go blades go

dagley
04-10-2010, 08:09 AM
Doesn't matter, cant even remove your gloves for a fight with taped hands. It's an automatic 5 minutes and one game suspension for a match penalty.

sbtatter
04-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Boyle git suspended a few years ago for the same deal, it's just one of those rules that you have to live with. it was going to be entertaining, watching Sweden fight Finland!!!!

Allin44
04-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Doesn't matter, cant even remove your gloves for a fight with taped hands. It's an automatic 5 minutes and one game suspension for a match penalty.

Really don't know where you are getting the automatic one game suspension from.

No suspension on this one