PDA

View Full Version : game 6 vs brandon

reims
04-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Good luck to the blades tonight...as a season ticket holder I'm happy to get another home game that I didn't expect after the first 2 games....expect the blades to have lotsa jump and let's just hope the refs let the teams decide this one....if we get beat then so be it....nuthin worse then leaving the season feeling mad bc of officiating...I for one can't wait for tonight should be a gooder

The Wheatiemaniac
04-12-2010, 12:39 PM
the Wheaties wrap it all up tonight. But as much as I hope we bury you guys in your own barn, I do hafta give kudos to the Blades fans who visited our rink on Saturday for just being loyalist hockey fans. They cheered for their team and did it with class. A few years back we played PA in the playoffs and got 2 busloads of drunk abnoxcious morons, and half of them got kicked out before puckdrop. The series has been a great one and I'll be watching on the computer tonight. And if there is a game 7, come on down....but bring lots of kleenex for the ride home.

wango tango
04-12-2010, 12:43 PM
two trends have applied in all five games so far. whoever scores first and has the best third period wins. score first and finish strong. hope the boys win this one and send it to game seven where anything could happen.

armypower
04-12-2010, 08:05 PM
GO BLADES GO

reims
04-12-2010, 08:40 PM
3 goal lead blown....not looking good for the third

Boltz9
04-12-2010, 08:52 PM
3 goal lead blown....not looking good for the third

Whats the atmosphere and attendance like? Hear they were hoping for around 10,000 there tonight. Wish I could have come back for this game.

reims
04-12-2010, 10:02 PM
There was 8600....and loud for once...good luck wheaties I will be cheering for ya now!!!

Allin44
04-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Good series to the Blades, threw everything they had at the boys

lordstanley
04-12-2010, 10:09 PM
There was 8600....and loud for once...good luck wheaties I will be cheering for ya now!!!

Yeah good luck Wheaties you have a hell of a team

Congrats to the following Blade players probably not gonna be back next season

Sam Klassen : hard hitting great leader very sound defensive guy
Derek Hulak : Never missed a game as a Blade captain and leading scorer
Walker Wintoneak: Turned it up in the playoffs big power foward with a great wrist shot

dagley
04-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Finally glad our big boys came to play tonight, just in time too! Steal two in cow town now :D

Dwight Schrute
04-12-2010, 10:25 PM
i went tonight nd am a fan of neither team. very poor non calls after the blades got the lead. blades tried to run and gun way too much, loved gogal and dzurzynski though

Trav
04-12-2010, 10:35 PM
take anything away from Brandon but how the heck do you lose a 3 goal lead in a playoff game? It's unacceptable but it's something that I notice every now and then with the Blades, they get a good lead and then they sit back and play defense style hockey. They should ban the dump and chase. When ur in the lead, u keep on attacking, wish Molleken would realize that.

dagley
04-12-2010, 10:54 PM
You meet Schenn, Calvert and Glennie who all finally decided to play hockey after five games.

twentyone
04-13-2010, 09:16 AM
take anything away from Brandon but how the heck do you lose a 3 goal lead in a playoff game? It's unacceptable but it's something that I notice every now and then with the Blades, they get a good lead and then they sit back and play defense style hockey. They should ban the dump and chase. When ur in the lead, u keep on attacking, wish Molleken would realize that.

Come on. 'its something you notice with the Blades now and then' seriously. How about every hockey team. Its nature for a team to do it. I am pretty sure Molleken isn't telling the boys "ok guys we have a 3-0 lead with 37 minutes to go. Lets sit back and ride this one out". Brandon is a skilled team and can score at will. The TSN turning point to me was Niemi's penalty which led to Brandons 2nd goal. The Blades were still up 3-1, still had all the momentum playing physical and Niemi gets a good scoring oppertunity DeSerres makes a nice save and Niemi for no reason tries to knock the puck out of his glove. Dumb penalty especially with Brandons PP. Once Brandon scored that PP goal you could see the doubt setting in. Say what you want about Stanford's two week goals in the third but if we could of come into the 3rd with the lead it would of been a different story.

Dwight Schrute
04-13-2010, 07:55 PM
The Raiders need someone like either of those two bad. They are fun to watch.
gogal was like kozak, and drove hamonic nuts

dagley
04-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Kozak was a douche bag.

Allin44
04-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Kozak was a douche bag.

funny, I was just checking eBay for WK jerseys, there were 3 but all game worn.. sanfred king, rick kozak and I can't remember the 3rd. the King jersey had a minimum bid of 250

dagley
04-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Id buy the retro one if it wasnt Sanfred King. I tried getting my Schenn one as the retro but they were not selling them anymore at the time

Dwight Schrute
04-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Kozak was a douche bag.

steven later was

XCHEKR
04-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Kozak was a douche bag.

A douche bag ??? NO!!! He was very well liked in P.A. and I think if he had been playing for your team, that remark wouldn't be made! LOVE RICKY!!!

Allin44
04-14-2010, 09:58 PM
A douche bag ??? NO!!! He was very well liked in P.A. and I think if he had been playing for your team, that remark wouldn't be made! LOVE RICKY!!!

He played for Brandon you clown. He was a douchebag.

Later was an idiot, but he had heart.

XCHEKR
04-15-2010, 03:13 PM
He played for Brandon you clown. He was a douchebag.

Later was an idiot, but he had heart.

I can see you have so much respect for people???? I am not a clown and Rick is not a douchebag or an idiot!!! You got one thing right!!!... And P.A. loved Kozie!

dagley
04-15-2010, 05:30 PM
:/

Scott
04-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Dagley your a moron. Go and get a life man!!!I am embarrased your a WK fan....Loser

dagley
04-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Dagley your a moron. Go and get a life man!!!I am embarrased your a WK fan....Loser

Please change your allegiance.

Scott
04-15-2010, 07:18 PM
keep on creepin buddy.....

dagley
04-15-2010, 07:19 PM
Sure will, we find it rather hilarious an inside joke has got you all flustered.

dodywood4ever
04-15-2010, 07:25 PM
And we find it funny that you feel the need to keep defending yourself. Its 2010 and we will all accept you no matter what your sexual interests are. Be true to yourself and be a beacon to your alternative community.

dagley
04-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Hahaha

dodywood4ever
04-15-2010, 07:29 PM
At the end of the day your team is still playing so focus on that and drop all the trolling garbage. Junior hockey goes in cycles and Brandon wont always be on top so enjoy it now.

XCHEKR
04-15-2010, 08:00 PM
cause PA is full of douchebags? douchebags unite?

HMMMM...wonder who McCrimmon used to play for????? SMART!!???!!!

WHEATMAN
04-15-2010, 08:38 PM
cause PA is full of douchebags? douchebags unite?

Give it a rest Dagley...

Scott
04-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Sure will, we find it rather hilarious an inside joke has got you all flustered.

Not flustered at all actually. Just find what you do on this site just plain creepy and weird. I imagine I am not alone.....

Allin44
04-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Not flustered at all actually. Just find what you do on this site just plain creepy and weird. I imagine I am not alone.....

I will agree that the schenn avatar is a little.. creepy.

But have you made a hockey related post on the site?

Scott
04-15-2010, 09:31 PM

Actually I have plenty of times. This is a new ID i have been a member here since 2005

dagley
04-15-2010, 09:32 PM

I can understand how you'd find it "creepy"...but the fact that it's an inside joke with digi and I...and it bothers you all so much, we find much humor in it.

moose
04-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Well I'm new here and I suppose that means that my opinion doesn't matter either but I will say that the Schenn mohawk thing is bizarre. Doesn't fluster me though, just embarasses me as a Wheat Kings fan. I just think its weird to make fun of one of our own players. Allin44s avatar makes much more sense to me. The other thing Dagley, is you should never type something on a public message board that you wouldn't be prepared to say in person. Internet bullying just makes you look like a jackazz and since everyone knows your a Wheaties fan we all get painted with the same brush. A little friendly ribbing is okay but saying something like PA is full of douche bags is simply immature and completely disrespectful. Have you met everyone in PA? How much time have you spent there. All you're doing is making sure that when the Wheaties have some failures that we're going to get rode like circus ponies. Just back the testosterone level down to a normal level, be a fan, cheer loud, but don't make an azz of yourself or the people around you. You want to get in somebody's face, go attack someone who deserves it like Pederson.

Ernie

dagley
04-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Ya, I do agree looking back on it the PA comment was really uncalled for.

DikDiker
04-15-2010, 10:39 PM
I guess being a fat loser who works a little caesars makes you a internet tough guy. Your gf is HUGE TO. I bet if Schenn saw that pic he would get a protective order. CREEPY FREAK

Allin44
04-15-2010, 10:54 PM
it doesn't really bother me, its just weird.

lordstanley
04-15-2010, 11:49 PM
I guess being a fat loser who works a little caesars makes you a internet tough guy. Your gf is HUGE TO. I bet if Schenn saw that pic he would get a protective order. CREEPY FREAK

Wow do much stalking your a sick sick man :clown:

DikDiker
04-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Still banned from the white board Steven ? Hows your racist brother doing. Im shocked to see that you dont act like a total idiot here. Have fun watchin games on tv.

lordstanley
04-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Still banned from the white board Steven ? Hows your racist brother doing. Im shocked to see that you dont act like a total idiot here. Have fun watchin games on tv.

For 1 who the hell is steven ? and 2 racist brother and a white board ? what the heck are you on about now give your head a shake bud

brandonboy
04-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Ok this is gettin a little silly, a group of wheat king fans fighting with each other on a saskatoon board!:clown:

Move it over to the Brandon threads and try and quit making yourselves look like retards for the sake of the rest of us! If that dont work than you ladies can pull up your skirts and act like men at the next game instead of talking shyt on a message board.....

dagley
04-16-2010, 07:43 AM
LMAO ***. lol

EOK1
04-16-2010, 08:19 AM
So the guy has a picture of Schenn as his avatar, big deal. It's no different than someone having a picture of a player in their signature, regardless if it's an inside joke or not. Get over it. It's not even creepy, but more funny how he altered it.

dagley
04-16-2010, 08:26 AM
So the guy has a picture of Schenn as his avatar, big deal. It's no different than someone having a picture of a player in their signature, regardless if it's an inside joke or not. Get over it. It's not even creepy, but more funny how he altered it.

Thank you for actually realizing the humor part of it.

Boltz9
04-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Well this thread has diverted from hockey all together.

To defend Dagley a bit, the whole reason I made the avatar for him is because he and Digi have blonde mohawks and wanted Schenn to have one too. So it's not making fun of Schenn at all, as 'moose' said it was.

There's also someone lying in here about their identity but I'll leave it there.

Can't wait to get to the rink in Calgary tonight, hopefully get some revenge from last year.