PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear some chatter

Wheatie Pete
04-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Come on everybody lets hear some noise for our boys. I know we are down 2-1 but all we have to do, is play like we did in the 2nd and 1st part of the 3rd. Calgary isn't as good a the Blades there is no way we are going down to the Hitmen.
A fast and physical start to the game tonight will set the tone for the game. Our d-men have to quit pinching and our centers need to play higher in the slot in our own end, as this is were the Hitmen scorers are positioning themselve for quick shots and goals If we can get a lead the 4th line can get out there for some energy shifts and we can play 3 sets of d-men, allowing Hamonic and Robak a breather.

The 2nd line needs to be better, the rest of the guys have to shoot first and not look for the pretty pass. We need to crash the net hard and get some greasy goals, they all count!:bounce:

We need to break this goalie, we know we can score on him!

Joe Hallenback
04-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Tough tough game to lose. But what are you going to do when a goalie shuts you down? The Hitmen capitlized on there chances when they had them. What the Wheaties need to do is come in tonight play the same way there is nothing really they need to change. Getting the first goal though would be nice.

AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SHUT PEOPLE UP WHO SAY JONES SUCKS BECAUSE HE IS KILLING US RIGHT NOW

lordstanley
04-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Tough tough game to lose. But what are you going to do when a goalie shuts you down? The Hitmen capitlized on there chances when they had them. What the Wheaties need to do is come in tonight play the same way there is nothing really they need to change. Getting the first goal though would be nice.

AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SHUT PEOPLE UP WHO SAY JONES SUCKS BECAUSE HE IS KILLING US RIGHT NOW

Clear to see goaltending was the difference last night you can't win when your goalies lets up 4 goals on 10 shots in the first period

Wheatie Pete
04-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Was curious to see him back after the 2nd, was sure Hayes would start the 2nd. Helped build confidence and character for the rest of the way. Can't see Deserres playing like that tonight. We need to help him out with better defensive play in our own end. Limit open guys in the slot and rebounds. D-en need to box out their guys when the puck is in close. That 5th goal was on the Deserres and the d-men equally. Would have been a different and more exciting finish if they both did their jobs.

patsdude114
04-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Calgary isn't as good a the Blades there is no way we are going down to the Hitmen.

Thats right the Hitmen are not as good as the Blades are its cuz they r much better then the Bades.

The Hitmen actually have goal scorers, they may not crash and bang as much as the Blades do but the Hitmen have way more talent then the Blades. Which is a true task at hand for the WKs.

lordstanley
04-21-2010, 01:24 PM
And i guess if we are comparing lets put the Pats in the caliber of a junior A team

patsdude114
04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Thats fine by me, throwing that Pats comment out there doesnt effect me 1 way or another... but glad u feel better

moose
04-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Just about had a rumble in the stands last night.. I've been in the same seats all year and last night some grumpy old man sits right in front of my 11 year old son. My son blows the horn loud and proud when he's supposed to, in time to the music, the songs, 'make some noise' etc. This old fart is cringing and rolling his eyes right from the start.. After the boy blew the horn about the fifth time this old geezer leans over to his friend and whispers (yells, cause he's old and deaf..) that if 'that f'ing kid doesn't quit blowing that horn I'm going to shove it up his azz'!! Unbelievable...

dagley
04-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Just about had a rumble in the stands last night.. I've been in the same seats all year and last night some grumpy old man sits right in front of my 11 year old son. My son blows the horn loud and proud when he's supposed to, in time to the music, the songs, 'make some noise' etc. This old fart is cringing and rolling his eyes right from the start.. After the boy blew the horn about the fifth time this old geezer leans over to his friend and whispers (yells, cause he's old and deaf..) that if 'that f'ing kid doesn't quit blowing that horn I'm going to shove it up his azz'!! Unbelievable...

Where do you sit? So I can be my jackass self and come blow the horn for a period or two.

hitmanfan
04-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Thats right the Hitmen are not as good as the Blades are its cuz they r much better then the Bades.

The Hitmen actually have goal scorers, they may not crash and bang as much as the Blades do but the Hitmen have way more talent then the Blades. Which is a true task at hand for the WKs.

I also thought we are much better than the Blades too!

lordstanley
04-21-2010, 04:34 PM
I also thought we are much better than the Blades too!

ok you may be right wernt that much better than the Blades being only up by a few points and the season series was tied against you guys

Hitmen fans should have fun next year with 11 19 year olds on your roster this year can you say rebuilding ?

dagley
04-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Calgary always is "rebuilding", much like us. Good year after year

hitmanfan
04-21-2010, 04:49 PM
ok you may be right wernt that much better than the Blades being only up by a few points and the season series was tied against you guys

Hitmen fans should have fun next year with 11 19 year olds on your roster this year can you say rebuilding ?

Last 2 rebuilding years have ended with Scotty Munro banners. Oh I hope we don't rebuild again, oh my:D

lordstanley
04-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Last 2 rebuilding years have ended with Scotty Munro banners. Oh I hope we don't rebuild again, oh my:D

Next year will be differant losing the likes of

Broda
Kozun
Cowen
Schultz
Shattock
Fisenko
Burgart
Nyren
Aschim
Stone
Jones

20;s will probably be Stebner Fiddler Foucault 3rd time will not be a charm with the team your returning im sorry

lordstanley
04-21-2010, 05:59 PM
I'll just end it by saying kick som Hitmen ass go wheaties !!

Allin44
04-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Good start, hopefully they don't do their usual MO and decide to take the foot off the gas. Run the score up.

Allin44
04-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Does Gordon Bombay coach the Hitmen? Never seen a team go down quite so easy

Allin44
04-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Kozun, you got crosschecked, why is your head snapping back like you've been shot?

Allin44
04-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Also, OBO needs to let go a bit. Can't bang on the glass at the rink? What would they do if the green men showed up?

Allin44
04-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Hale + Schneider..

nightmares..

moose
04-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Missing Bestland huge!!

Allin44
04-21-2010, 08:03 PM
well.. as much as you hate to say it. The season is riding on this one period

Allin44
04-21-2010, 08:33 PM
why would we want to dump it in when we've got our goalie out? No, lets make that soft play at the blueline.

Why wouldn't the puck hit the ref on the dump in?

Why wouldn't we go offside every odd man rush we get?

**** is that frustrating. Calgary is letting us beat ourselves and we are happy to oblige

WHEATMAN
04-21-2010, 08:45 PM
No heart, no effort, no chance to win...

Calvert is the only guy who is playing with some intensity out there and I really have to wonder whats up with Schenn and Glennie, both sure aren't playing like top 10 NHL picks. If they aren't playing sick or injured they need a kick in the arse.

And Hale...oh boy, Hale just doesn't belong at this level... hopefully Miller is good to go next game because I don't think I can bare to see Hale pretend to be a WHL defenceman again.

If Kelly has been saving a motivational speech for a rainy day, he better use it now because his team looks lost out there. However, its a four game series for a reason, and lets be honest, if any team in the league can beat Calgary three times in a row, its this club.

And by the way, De Serres or Hayes next game?
I'm thinking De Serres.

Allin44
04-21-2010, 08:50 PM
No heart, no effort, no chance to win...

Calvert is the only guy who is playing with some intensity out there and I really have to wonder whats up with Schenn and Glennie, both sure aren't playing like top 10 NHL picks. If they aren't playing sick or injured they need a kick in the arse.

And Hale...oh boy, Hale just doesn't belong at this level... hopefully Miller is good to go next game because I don't think I can bare to see Hale pretend to be a WHL defenceman again.

If Kelly has been saving a motivational speech for a rainy day, he better use it now because his team looks lost out there. However, its a four game series for a reason, and lets be honest, if any team in the league can beat Calgary three times in a row, its this club.

And by the way, De Serres or Hayes next game?
I'm thinking De Serres.

Doesn't really matter, neither would have won tonight, those were just perfect goals by the Hitmen.

I'm still lost as to why Schneider is pinching in a 2-0 game when nobody is covering.

Robak hasn't looked real solid either.

I'd rather have Fransoo in the line-up than Hale.

Brandon just doesn't seem to have the willingness to get the redline, dump it, chase it. Instead its saucer passes and soft passes in the neutral zone and at the line.

EOK1
04-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Monetary value has to be being spread around between Vancouver, Calgary the WHL and the referees. If the league loves those guys so much, fold 20 other WHL teams and let CGY and VAN play for it every year.

Turning point was that gay two-man PP in game 2, of which two plays were embellished. Twice during the final minute of playtonight, the whistle should have been blow for a stoppage, but the refs let the clock wind down.

The Wheat Kings are also beating themselves. Too much individual, not enough team. Whatever Bestland's case is, suck it up and get in there. People play with broken feet/wrists and still play. I don't care if Hale jizzed in your eyes or whatever this "secret" case is. For being the best "home team", they sure look like ****. Can they play the MC on the road?

WHEATMAN
04-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Secret case? Do you have any idea what happened to Bestland?

Allin44
04-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Monetary value has to be being spread around between Vancouver, Calgary the WHL and the referees. If the league loves those guys so much, fold 20 other WHL teams and let CGY and VAN play for it every year.

Turning point was that gay two-man PP in game 2, of which two plays were embellished. Twice during the final minute of playtonight, the whistle should have been blow for a stoppage, but the refs let the clock wind down.

The Wheat Kings are also beating themselves. Too much individual, not enough team. Whatever Bestland's case is, suck it up and get in there. People play with broken feet/wrists and still play. I don't care if Hale jizzed in your eyes or whatever this "secret" case is. For being the best "home team", they sure look like ****. Can they play the MC on the road?

Guessing its a broken orbital or something.

EOK1
04-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Secret case? Do you have any idea what happened to Bestland?

Nope, clue me in. All I've been hearing is #22 did this and that, and only figured jizz was involved.

dagley
04-21-2010, 09:06 PM
God...Hale punches Bestland in the face one night at a party or something. Hale is an idiot.

hitmanfan
04-21-2010, 09:28 PM

Ah yes the embellished play that resulted in Shattock not playing since.Ya like McCrimmon said, probably faking. Calgary has played well at times and Jones is looking better all the time.

Maybe Edmonton should throw the league a little scratch and they might win 20 games next year!

armypower
04-21-2010, 10:20 PM
This series is over

sbtatter
04-21-2010, 10:23 PM
This series is over

I hope the Hitmen players think it is!

dagley
04-21-2010, 10:23 PM
This series is over

Please keep thinking that.

armypower
04-21-2010, 10:32 PM
these teams are evenly matched except where it counts most
and that's in goal

lordstanley
04-21-2010, 10:40 PM
these teams are evenly matched except where it counts most
and that's in goal

Good pint, but man i hate the Hitmen and Giants im sure the league office will be happy with a Hitmen and Giants final !!!

Boltz9
04-21-2010, 10:59 PM

Broken orbital bone. Talked to his parents tonight (my sister used to play hockey with Darren's sister). Basically he shouldn't have played those 2 games in the Saskatoon series because they said if he was hit in the eye the wrong way, his eye would have popped right out. Wouldn't be a nice thing to see that's for sure. They said he was in Winnipeg last week and got surgery, and his doctor told him he won't be ready in time for Mem Cup. But his mom said he will play anyways no matter what.

peatfan
04-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Agree that the big difference is in net as Jones has come up big. Still can't figure out why so much criticism towards him. BWK main threat is Calvert in killing penalties. Unbelivable effort by him.
Wonder if McCrimmon still thinks Shattock was "embellishing" the CFB? Missed two games and is questionable for Friday. At least he will have a week until the next game. Two dumb plays by Wheaties cost them game 2 and possibly the series considering the swing from 2-0 Brandon to 1-1. So instead of a best of 3 it could be game over Friday. And those two calls might've been suspendable if that was during the year.
And to answer the post regarding next year- the BWK have 10 19's so they have problems too. They are losing both goalies and have only 2 dman back. Plus two forwards might stick in the NHL (Schenn & Glennie) which will devasate their team, although I expect both will be back. So your forwards will be okay but 6 or 7 rookies in the back end. Ouch!

ZAMBONI-PHONEY
04-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Unfortunately the Wheatkings could be done this Friday which means they will be sitting for 13 days before any more action. That could be their undoing come Memorial Cup time. Unless they have a lot of undisclosed injuries that need healing. How much can you practice before the team gets totally bored.

As for a Calgary-Vancouver WHL final, as many have already stated, just what the league loves! BIG CITIES=BIG BUCKS! I have always felt and said that NHL based cities and NHL Ownership of WHL teams creates a non-level playing field, on the ice, at the gate, at the bank, and from a hiring of top calibre staff. Even though the Oilkings have struggled, eventually they will join the ranks of the Giants and Hitmen. This will also add to the dispairity within the league. Vancouver and Calgary are consistently at or near the top each year. Whereas most of the other teams go through the 3-4 year cycles.
So Vancouver and Calgary....enjoy YOUR final! You own it anyhow.

:groovy:

CAN WE EVER EXPECT FAIRNESS FROM THE WHL HEAD OFFICE?? (DUMB QUESTION)

Trevor
04-21-2010, 11:43 PM
This series is over

Maybe that's true, but the LUCKIER team is up 3-1, not necessairily the better team. Game 2, it never should've been 5 on 3, but kudos to Schultz for an Oscar worthy performance. Even the Shaw guys said so. Game 3, Calgary got all the lucky bounces and non calls. Game 4, the Hitmen got away with so many penalties it wasn't even funny. The zebras missed at least 4 penalites against Calgary, including one which would've created a 5 on 3 for the Wheaties. But when you're the NHL owned "big money" franchise, in the league HQ city....

Oh well, see you guys back here Sunday.

Joe Hallenback
04-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Goaltending was going to be an issue and this series it shows it. We really should be at least 2 to 2 right now and quite possible 3-1 but Jones has been fantastic. Everyone calling Jones an average goalie sure look stupid now. The Hitmen have played the same way all 4 games so far and it has worked for them

It actually reminds me of the Kelowna/Calgary series from last year were Calgary outplayed Kelowna but got better goaltending

SaskHockeyFan
04-22-2010, 09:44 AM
Everyone is making it out like Schultz is the first person to ever move his head when a stick was coming at him. Keep in mind he didn't call the penalty the ref did. Even if you think he did embellish, players embellish contact all of the time. He's not the first and won't be the last. If the refs don't call those two penalties in OT the Hitmen brass would have been wild and with good reason. Only on slow motion did anyone realize that the high stick to Schultz may not have been as bad as originally thought. Penalties in OT have to be called the same as in regulation. Brandon had a 5 on 3 in regulation and didn't score. Calgary had one in OT and scored.

wango tango
04-22-2010, 11:06 AM
brandon isn't doing anything different from saskatoon to calgary, and that's the problem.

the kings have suffered one bad period a game through most of the last round and this round. the blades didn't have the scorers to make them pay, calgary does.

goaltending. deserres and hayes were equal to stanford. so far this series they are not to jones.

based on what mccrimmon has been doing with his goaltenders in the playoffs, i don't think he has confidence in either, he'd never admit it.

are the problems correctable? yes. if either deserres or hayes gets hot, and the team plays consistently for a full 60, they will be awfully tough to beat.

GoWheaties/67's
04-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Brandon was the second best team during the regular season, Calgary was the best.
They are losing to the best team which means the end of the world hasn't happened.
This series isn't over and if it is they will beat Calgary in the Memorial Cup after they beat the Western representative. Still to early for that as their is a game on Friday.

sbtatter
04-22-2010, 03:43 PM
You have to give credit to cgy for plugging away and just playing disciplined hockey. Schultz faked the high stick, but we should have hit the net in the third period to not even be in that position. We have hit 2 posts/crossbars per game, Cgy have had more solid goaltending, and that's the story. We have more skilled players but players who are too individual, Cgy has more of a team. And it doesn't help that Schenn is hurting.
But all the reasons don't mean a hill of beans, it's a results based business, and Cgy are doing it. Sure it sucks for us, but that's the way it is, kudo's to Cgy for so far doing enough to win. All we can hope for is a massive effort on Friday to get back into the series.

brandonboy12
04-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Broken orbital bone. Talked to his parents tonight (my sister used to play hockey with Darren's sister). Basically he shouldn't have played those 2 games in the Saskatoon series because they said if he was hit in the eye the wrong way, his eye would have popped right out. Wouldn't be a nice thing to see that's for sure. They said he was in Winnipeg last week and got surgery, and his doctor told him he won't be ready in time for Mem Cup. But his mom said he will play anyways no matter what.

god damn hale. crim said after he pulled that stunt that if he has one ounce of alcohol before memorial cup hes getting sent home. sad bc he does this and still plays and we loose a good defenceman

Wheatie Pete
04-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Luber reported Riley Miller will dress tonight as Schnieder partner, this will hopefully give our d-men a little break and some much needed physicality. Also Walker is skating with wiebe and Radake, stone on the 4th line with dino and ferland

Allin44
04-23-2010, 04:41 PM
One game at a time, play 60 minutes of desperate hockey and see where it goes

Section Ten
04-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Great to see Walker rewarded with more ice time. After being a healthy scratch earlier in the playoffs, his play has kept him in the lineup. True he's half of Stone's size, but he has about double his speed.

Line combinations alone won't save the Wheat Kings. They have to try to play with a lead because Calgary's shut down game is just too impressive, case in point games three and four.

Go Wheaties!

dagley
04-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Walker has been great these playoffs, playing with lots of energy and heart. Well deserved ice time. We need to not have a bad stretch of 5-8 minutes tonight, thats when Calgary seems to capitalize, putting pucks in the net in those few minute stretches. The first goal is always huge, hopefully they can come out with a spark. If they can pull one off tonight, come home with momentum and win...anything can happen. Needless to say, the big boys must come and play these next three games.

DeSerres needs to play like he can, and looking forward to Miller stepping in and bringing that physicality he can. 4-1 Wheaties tonight.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 07:10 PM
jesus christ Shaw. Its a ****ing NHL RINK figure the lighting or whatever the issue is out

Allin44
04-23-2010, 07:29 PM
well, gonna have 3 weeks to figure out how to score a powerplay goal if this persists

dagley
04-23-2010, 07:37 PM
well, gonna have 3 weeks to figure out how to score a powerplay goal if this persists

If you got an HDTV, or widescreen...change it to 4:3..looks better than widescreen...not by much but helps

Allin44
04-23-2010, 07:47 PM
If you got an HDTV, or widescreen...change it to 4:3..looks better than widescreen...not by much but helps

I know, still looks like ****

dagley
04-23-2010, 07:49 PM
I know, lol. helps slightly.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 07:51 PM
between how bad the WKs are playing, how bad the picture is, and how bad Bill Wilms is, I dont even care to watch

dagley
04-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Pretty bad, Robak's play was pretty soft. Schenn turning over the puck over and over.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Pretty bad, Robak's play was pretty soft. Schenn turning over the puck over and over.

Yeah, curling off the halfwall hasnt worked for him all series. Robak must be concussed because he has been OFF this series.

Oh well, still two periods left!

Slightly OT but saw the pics of the Ticket packages for the MC.. pretty sick!

dagley
04-23-2010, 08:02 PM
Yeah, curling off the halfwall hasnt worked for him all series. Robak must be concussed because he has been OFF this series.

They do look pretty awesome, can't wait to pick mine up. They better have more intensity and urgency this period.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Well, according to Shaw they are broadcasting a game 6 in this series on Sunday, so Brandon must win?

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Bill Wilms.. **** off

EOK1
04-23-2010, 08:20 PM
What is going on? This is completely phail. They are going to get hosed at the cup. :/

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:27 PM
What is going on? This is completely phail. They are going to get hosed at the cup. :/

Calgary is a good team, and playing well, Brandon is a great team, and isn't. We couldn't beat Swift Current again playing this bad.

Maybe its just because I'm pissed off, but these two announcers are awful tonight.

dagley
04-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Calvert seems to be the only one with any heart, trying to inspire us again. And no, Wilms is annoying

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:30 PM
whats with the ref blocking that last punch Calvert threw?

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:31 PM
and he's tossed?

brandonboy12
04-23-2010, 08:33 PM

because you know things about him. can someone just not have a great game. look at people in the nhl. **** happens lay off, or put ur skates on and show crim why u should be out there.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Wow these Refs have lost control

dagley
04-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Uh...lol.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:38 PM
because you know things about him. can someone just not have a great game. look at people in the nhl. **** happens lay off, or put ur skates on and show crim why u should be out there.

He has had a poor series after being unbelievable all season.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Brandon hasn't played well enough to win but this reffing is downright embarassing to the league.

dagley
04-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Most random 10 minute misconduct to Schenn...he never said anything and pretty much every player in the league has shot the puck at the boards once or twice cause of an offside call.

EOK1
04-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Ugh, I hate Calgary. they are ghey

Allin44
04-23-2010, 08:57 PM
Everything about this game is just pissing me off. Brandon under no circumstances deserves to win this game right now, but between the random penalties(how do you give a guy a 10 minute misconduct for THAT in an elimination game?). There isn't one player playing well for Brandon right now. The Shaw broadcast as a whole is just plain awful.

One period to show we belong.

Rebelsfan13
04-23-2010, 08:59 PM
Looks like you guys might have an opportunity to rest some of your injured players for the next few weeks.

dagley
04-23-2010, 08:59 PM
Pretty much agree, definitely don't even deserve to be still mathematically in this game. DeSerres has been good, to be quite frank...he can only do so much. Nobody on our team is showing any heart, especially in a game of this magnitude (they only get bigger in 20 days). The Schenn penalty was honestly horse **** if I've ever saw it. This team has a lot of work to do if they don't somehow manage to come back and win this game.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Pretty much agree, definitely don't even deserve to be still mathematically in this game. DeSerres has been good, to be quite frank...he can only do so much. Nobody on our team is showing any heart, especially in a game of this magnitude (they only get bigger in 20 days). The Schenn penalty was honestly horse **** if I've ever saw it. This team has a lot of work to do if they don't somehow manage to come back and win this game.

Yep, one period away, they scored that huge burst once in Calgary again, its time to dig deep.

Otherwise, the MC has lost a lot of its lustre. Going to look pretty ridiculous driving down 18th with all the Mem Cup banners and whatever elese businesses are doing, and not having a team playing for 3 weeks.

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:05 PM
I haven't saw much going down 18th, not a lot of banners at all. Doesn't even seem like the city, or the WK's have done enough to even promote the event.

WHEATMAN
04-23-2010, 09:06 PM

Calvert is showing heart, but other than him you're right.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Bill Wilms.. do you know what a cycle is? That wasnt one.

Sinbin1
04-23-2010, 09:11 PM
not much of a team game happening....

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Pretty greasy ****ing thing by Fehr right there.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Pretty greasy ****ing thing by Fehr right there.

Don't mind it one bit

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:16 PM
See you in 20 days

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:16 PM
there it is. See you at the Mem Cup Calgary

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:17 PM
I just can't believe this. This game is boys against ****ing men right now.

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:22 PM
TC would beat CGY

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Melnychuk. that guy is standing over your ****ing goalie and you're skating away.

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Melnychuk. that guy is standing over your ****ing goalie and you're skating away.

It's Brodie, what do you expect?

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:26 PM
About time he ****ing scores.

lordstanley
04-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Wow Dagley im glad our bet didn't last to long back to my blades sig and avatar woooooooooooooooooooooo

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Wait your 7 minutes!

lordstanley
04-23-2010, 09:30 PM
How can i wait for such a sure thing lol i need my Blades sig back so bad lol

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Fair enough, kudos to you.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:31 PM
What does it say about the WKs when after the Stone goal KM goes back with the 4th line

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:34 PM
well there it is

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:34 PM
indeed

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Glennie should be suspended for that high stick

Wouldn't matter, that guy doesn't do jack **** anymore.

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:37 PM
the guy is pounding him while hes down and he gives him a slash to the pants.. oh no Bill Wilms..

lordstanley
Comming from a Blades fan SHAW CAN STFU I AGREE

dagley
the guy is pounding him while hes down and he gives him a slash to the pants.. oh no Bill Wilms..

No ****, rofl.

lordstanley
04-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Bill Wilms is a ****ingggggggggg loser

lordstanley
04-23-2010, 09:39 PM
DIE HITMEN DIE I HOPE WHOEVER PLAYS THEM KICKS THERE ****ING ASS

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Wonder if Calgary gets anything for 7 goals?

lordstanley
04-23-2010, 09:40 PM
tHE ROUT IS ON 6-1 bILL wILMS JUST CREAMED HIS PANTS

dagley
04-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Just gotta say, pretty ashamed of the effort they put out tonight.

lordstanley
cALVERT IS LOSING IT AND wILMS IS LOVING IT LOL

Allin44
No free agent fans? The 1000+ empty seats at the WCG Place disagree

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Brandon has 3 weeks to do some soul searching, get healthy, get a powerplay together, and maybe see about the availability of Joe Caligiuri

lordstanley
04-23-2010, 09:45 PM
Dont worry Wheaties fanas the league offise likes a big city final like vancouver and clgary hmmmmmmmmmm fixed ?

WHEATMAN
04-23-2010, 09:46 PM
The word ashamed doesn't do this justice. Absolutely terrible effort, like ****

Schenn left his his balls in Saskatoon and Glennie left his heart at the NHL draft.

Allin44
Dont worry Wheaties fanas the league offise likes a big city final like vancouver and clgary hmmmmmmmmmm fixed ?

Go be drunk on your own forum

WHEATMAN

Don't be a retard

lordstanley
04-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Whatever the league has it out for small market teams that isn't a far fetched plan is it ? oh well you guys had a great year !!!!

Allin44
04-23-2010, 09:53 PM
Whatever the league has it out for small market teams that isn't a far fetched plan is it ? oh well you guys had a great year !!!!

The reffing was terrible, but those refs are known to be terrible. You can't call it a conspiracy when TC is currently tied in the series and winning 3-1 at home.

Save the post-mortem for after the Memorial Cup, but not bringing in a coach that can teach a system and some sort of mental game looks to have hurt the team, especially if half of the off ice stuff is true.

WHEATMAN
04-23-2010, 09:59 PM

Of course its far fetched, the WHL didn't build up its good reputation by playing favourites. I don't know how anyone can suggest that and keep a straight face.

armypower
04-23-2010, 10:31 PM
See you guy's at the Memorial Cup,remember the last 2 WHL hosts
won the Memorial cup

EOK1
04-23-2010, 10:35 PM
won the Memorial cup

Shove it.

hitmanfan
04-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Shove it.

Shouldn't you be golfing or are the courses not open yet. You and Lord Stanley both. Good series Brandon. And tell Schenn Wilson wants his tooth back, the dirty bastard.

sbtatter
04-23-2010, 11:06 PM
won the Memorial cup

Good luck in the finals, would like to see Cowan make it to the Mem Cup

patsdude114
04-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Well i just hope TC can hold onto there series lead & finish off the Giants. The Giants wont go away easliy, after all they did fire 41 shots on goal tonight just TC had the better goaltender.

The 3 week layoff may really hurt this team. Like the old saying goes Defense wins championships & unfortunately for the WKs defense starts with goaltending & there has been a huge question mark in goal for the WKs all season long. There goaltending rarely got exposed during the regular season cuz Brandon rolled over everyone with there offense (yes bring on the Pats cracks i know u cant wait to say them) but in all honesty the WKs goaltending is no better then the Pats was just Brandon had more offensive stars that controlled the game more & never really gave up the chances cuz the other team couldnt get the puck.

It would of been nice to see a offensive power house like the WKs win the WHL title, but it just doesnt happen. Just like in the NHL Chicago & Washington will NOT win the cup cuz of there defensive play.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
04-24-2010, 12:46 AM
It would of been nice to see a offensive power house like the WKs win the WHL title, but it just doesnt happen. Just like in the NHL Chicago & Washington will NOT win the cup cuz of there defensive play.
Chicago is fine defensively, its more their shoddy goaltending. I fully expect the winner of the 'nucks and hawks probable round 2 series to be the one to go to the SC Finals.

patsdude114
04-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Chicago is fine defensively, its more their shoddy goaltending. I fully expect the winner of the 'nucks and hawks probable round 2 series to be the one to go to the SC Finals.

I strongly disagree with Chicago's defense they give up alot of quality chances, alot of that has to do with there forwards thinking offense 1st, besides Madden they dont really have a defensive forward. Yes Chicago goaltending is abit suspect but besides Boucher in Philly no goalie has looked great in round 1.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
04-24-2010, 04:21 PM
I strongly disagree with Chicago's defense they give up alot of quality chances, alot of that has to do with there forwards thinking offense 1st, besides Madden they dont really have a defensive forward. Yes Chicago goaltending is abit suspect but besides Boucher in Philly no goalie has looked great in round 1.

And I hope boosh continues to surprise. He also had to face the most powerplays by far, but thats to be expected.

I kind of know what you mean with Chicago too. They got some good defencemen. Keith should win the norris, Seabrook(overrated in my mind) was an olympian, Campbell is pretty good too...but Ive never cared for Quennville's systems. Very new NHL like with offence being first, and defence being a distant second which can be a disaster when coupled with a goalie thats not ready.

Basically if you shut down their big line, they are finished.

Road Warrior
04-27-2010, 07:22 AM
KM sent the boys home for a week hopefully they will come back and win 6 or 7 in a row

Boltz9
04-27-2010, 11:26 AM
KM sent the boys home for a week hopefully they will come back and win 6 or 7 in a row

?

wango tango
04-27-2010, 11:56 AM
when the wheaties get a full 60 out of everybody they look dominant.

without everybody for a full game, and subpar goaltending the memorial cup will be a short tournament for the hosts.

peatfan
04-27-2010, 07:52 PM
"KM sent the boys home for a week hopefully they will come back and win 6 or 7 in a row"

6 or 7 what? If they win 4 straight they would win the Memorial Cup! The most that they could play is 5. Maybe they count intra squad games?

Allin44
04-27-2010, 08:09 PM
"KM sent the boys home for a week hopefully they will come back and win 6 or 7 in a row"

6 or 7 what? If they win 4 straight they would win the Memorial Cup! The most that they could play is 5. Maybe they count intra squad games?

Win the 4 in the Memorial Cup and then start next season on a 3 game win streak.

Duh

bcas70
04-27-2010, 11:19 PM
6 games would be the max--3 round robin, possible tie breaker, semi-final and final.

Boltz9
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Win the 4 in the Memorial Cup and then start next season on a 3 game win streak.

Duh

Haha I guess you could think of it that way.

Boltz9
04-28-2010, 10:52 AM
6 games would be the max--3 round robin, possible tie breaker, semi-final and final.

Yeah you could play 6 games, but you wouldn't be winning 6 games in a row.

Road Warrior
04-30-2010, 03:55 PM
There was some possibilities of exhibiton games to get back in shape not happening now