PDA

View Full Version : mock 1st round whl bantam draft

wango tango
04-27-2010, 11:27 AM
http://www.thestarphoenix.com/sports/hockey/blades-hockey/Hockey+scout+predicts+bantam+draft/2955179/story.html

wango tango
04-27-2010, 11:43 AM
wouldn't surprise me for the blades to take a defenseman with their 1st pick. molleken likes to build his teams from the backend out. sometime will they draft some offense? if this team is going to make a breakthrough in the playoffs, and go to the finals, it has to get more offense. has to.

take a look at the final four teams in the whl playoffs. all had a higher goals for average per game than saskatoon. if this team is built through the draft, than it is time to find some balance. this is a critical draft for the franchise.

lordstanley
04-27-2010, 12:23 PM
wouldn't surprise me for the blades to take a defenseman with their 1st pick. molleken likes to build his teams from the backend out. sometime will they draft some offense? if this team is going to make a breakthrough in the playoffs, and go to the finals, it has to get more offense. has to.

take a look at the final four teams in the whl playoffs. all had a higher goals for average per game than saskatoon. if this team is built through the draft, than it is time to find some balance. this is a critical draft for the franchise.

Hey thats my brother that did that write up lol

EOK1
04-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Hey thats my brother that did that write up lol

you mean the popular guy on the white board, or is that you pirate?

lordstanley
04-27-2010, 12:59 PM
you mean the popular guy on the white board, or is that you pirate?

Save your name dropping for the trash board and enjoy the mock draft article :D

Trav
04-27-2010, 03:04 PM
take a d-man in the first round, I'll be a bit pissed, unless its someone thats pretty offensive, the guy that the mock draft has going to the Blades doesn't thrill me to much but then again he's only 14 but I prefer a scoring forward.