PDA

View Full Version : Game 3 WHL final

eecliff
05-09-2005, 12:10 AM
What will happen ? Will the :clown: be around for this one ? I think not ...See Ya Later Wheatkings :laugh:
I think the Wheaties will have to eat their own breakfast to even think they have a chance at coming back in this one. :groovy:

ee.....

Teaps
05-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Wheaties will win Game 4 with a fluke goal and Rockets will take it on Friday

GO ROCKETS GOOOOO

Jovorock
05-09-2005, 06:16 AM
I think the Rockets will continue on and take game three. Brandon didn't even show up in Kelowna. The first two games for the Rockets they were dominating and they didn't let Brandon into either game.

Look for more shots on Westblom, it was a tough situation for Kris to be thrown into but he will handle it.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Expect a good game on tuesday Brandon is a good team on home ice.

Chipper
05-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Whats the status on yoemans? I know he was attacked by Later and seemed to be hurt but I havent heard anything else about him. Is he day to day? or unlikley to play for a while. I think that Later should be suspended also for his actions in games one and two. The wheat Kings are in big trouble and need to focous on playing hockey and not gooning it up if they will even win one game. We have a Japanese student living at our house for a while and she was in shock when Later body slammed yeomans. I am imbarrassed for anyone watching on shaw to have to see stuff like that. I think I am saying this from an neutral point of view and only want our league to be show cased by the best team and so far I have seen nothing from Brandon in this series that would swing my support there way.I hope they clean it up and at least make a series of it.

scamperdog
05-09-2005, 08:19 AM
I just heard on the radio here that he is out for the season, Kelowna will still be okay though as I think he is the better of the two goalies, and now he gets the chance to show his stuff.

tazndevil
05-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Just curious, but has anyone in Kelowna figured out why the Hitmen fans were so pissed at the Brandon series yet?

This is the way Brandon plays. They try to win until they feel the game is over, then they goon it up.

Crap that they have been pulling all playoffs long has no place in hockey. I would be pretty embarassed to send the Wheaties to London as a rep of the WHL. I love rough tough hockey, and am also for 'sending a message' for the next game, but what they have been doing is complete BS.

Hopefully you guys can keep it rolling and pull off a repeat in London.

Cheering for ya

Taz

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Kelly would have tore that whole team new *******s all the way back to Brandon look to see at least a spirited effort not sure they have the gas in the tank to win :( but hopfully win a couple of games

DoubleDee
05-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Just curious, but has anyone in Kelowna figured out why the Hitmen fans were so pissed at the Brandon series yet?

This is the way Brandon plays. They try to win until they feel the game is over, then they goon it up.

Crap that they have been pulling all playoffs long has no place in hockey. I would be pretty embarassed to send the Wheaties to London as a rep of the WHL. I love rough tough hockey, and am also for 'sending a message' for the next game, but what they have been doing is complete BS.

Hopefully you guys can keep it rolling and pull off a repeat in London.

Cheering for ya

Taz

Hey Taz!

Don't worry! I have been preaching to anyone who will listen about the Brandon antics! My exact comment to people is "The only way Brandon has gotten this far has been taking out players from the other teams they have been playing against!"

Had Brandon not taken out one of our (meaning us Hitmen fans-lol) key defensive players in Carson the series could and would have gone a different way.

DoubleDee
05-09-2005, 09:07 AM
Well, I may be the minority here but I think Brandon will win 2 out of the 3 home games. I predict game 3 and 5.

That wouldn't bother me one bit because it would mean another home game to watch live and to see the Rockets win before they are off to the Memorial Cup!

But hey - if the Rockets can finish it off in Brandon - woohoo to that as well!

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-09-2005, 09:18 AM
Well, I may be the minority here but I think Brandon will win 2 out of the 3 home games. I predict game 3 and 5.

That wouldn't bother me one bit because it would mean another home game to watch live and to see the Rockets win before they are off to the Memorial Cup!

But hey - if the Rockets can finish it off in Brandon - woohoo to that as well!

Name 1 other player besides that goalie that Brandon has hurt through these playoffs? And dont say Carson because he got his A$$ laid out on a clean hit by Stone. Brandon has got this far from working hard.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-10-2005, 09:13 AM
I'll be curious to how later play tonight seeing Kelly threw a table at him after game 2 :bounce:

Jovorock
05-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I'll be curious to how later play tonight seeing Kelly threw a table at him after game 2 :bounce:
Even though Later deserves a table thrown at him but I am surprised that McCrimmon did this. Anything more to the subject? :confused:

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-10-2005, 09:40 AM
I heard about it last night 100% true to my knowledge

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-10-2005, 09:51 AM
he lost his lunch after the game. Which I can understand Brandon hasn't lived up to how they can play through the first 2 games of this series hope to see a more determined effort tonight :wave:

prolabxx
05-10-2005, 07:53 PM
man the wheaties are totally dirty

karma is in their future

watching game 3 and the 2nd period just ended im disgusted that the ref is letting all the cheap crap go

almost every play a brandon player tackles a rocket player to take him out of the play

I saw mosy taken out 4 times in a row away from the puck
the best part is the tackle happened right in front of savage what a joke

i just want him to call the penalties he sees

THIS IS KELOWNA TROPHY

if this is the way the series is going to be played
i say put sly back in and lets earn some penalties and
punish any guy who is playing dirty by giving him a private meeting with sly

prolabxx
05-10-2005, 07:55 PM
comeau had a pick set on him then doesnt touch a guy and gets a penalty

WHAT BS

Joe Hallenback
05-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Cry much?

You have what 3 posts and all of them are calling the Wheaties a dirty team that uses clutch and hold tactics?

back to the game good game to Kelowna who I thought played a pretty good road game and could have easily won it tonight. If they play like that on the road they will be really tough to beat twice more.

eecliff
05-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Rockets have two more chances in Brandon ..they only have to come out of it with one win and if they keep playing like they have been it’s only a matter of time :wave:

ee.....

Jovorock
05-11-2005, 05:52 AM
man the wheaties are totally dirty

Brandon played a good game, please prolab quit whining. Brandon acutally played a pretty good game and out hit the Rockets.

Kelowna defense let down their guard for 19 seconds and Brandon took two quick goals. On Laters goal Weber and Cumisky were in the left corner and no one was in front of the net. Fehr's goal Cumisky was out to lunch letting Fehr get the shot and rebound.

Westblom played good, might of had the Later goal, but couldn't blame him on the other two.

Rocket forwards please score a few more goals, so many chances in front of the net and rarely does the puck go in? :confused:

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Thank You Jovorock someone actually thought Brandon played well. I'd be suprised at the least if Brandon wins all 3 at home :confused:

DoubleDee
05-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Thank You Jovorock someone actually thought Brandon played well. I'd be suprised at the least if Brandon wins all 3 at home :confused:

I posted earlier that I thought Brandon would take game 3 & 5. So far my perdiction is true. Lets see what happens tonight.

I agree though - Brandon (IMO) out worked and out played the Rockets last night. I am sure tonight will be different.

C.F
05-11-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm suprsied it took Brandon 3 games to figure out how important it is to be physical vs the Rockets.

prolabxx
05-11-2005, 10:48 PM
i dont care if its my 1000th post
iv been season ticket holder for 4 years in the dub

clutch and grab is one thing tackling to the ice is another

wheaties are dirty
the yeoman tackle sure was an accident :burningma
i just wish i go to see who injured Keller :confused:

i ve been on this site for a while reading the calgary posts and i know what there talking about

and the wheaties know they are being out classed
so this is the only chance they got left is to play like this

out played out classed and 1 win from out of the mem cup
may the better and cleaner team win

i cant wait to hold the dub cup again
and if im lucky the mem cup again too

CHAMPS

Jovorock
05-12-2005, 06:12 AM
wheaties are dirty
the yeoman tackle sure was an accident :burningma
i just wish i go to see who injured Keller :confused:

Yesterday you were whining about the ref now your whining about the Wheatties being dirty, what is tomorrow?

I don't know if your are ten years old or what, but no one else complained about the ref in game three. You are the only one that complained about the ref in game three.

Please post good hockey talk on this board.