PDA

View Full Version : viedensky signed by san jose

wango tango
05-05-2010, 01:17 PM
3 year entry level deal.

guessing this means he won't be back in saskatoon. too bad, he was an excellent player. really enjoyed watching him.

reims
05-06-2010, 01:31 AM
3 year entry level deal.

guessing this means he won't be back in saskatoon. too bad, he was an excellent player. really enjoyed watching him.

i wouldnt say he wont be back just yet....holtby signed an entry level contract and still came back....so you just never know...with moellekin coaching here in stoon they may just let him grow here another year...not only that but sj is loaded with talented forwards right now.

SectionNDeserter
05-06-2010, 06:23 AM
Huge difference between a goaltender and a forward though. An NHL team is looking for one or two goaltenders to round out it's AHL roster, but as many as 9-13 forwards. Far more competition for the goaltending position at the pro level.

Trav
05-06-2010, 11:26 AM
the Sharks have said they'd have no problem sending him back to the Blades as an overager.

Nobody expected Kytnar to return this year and he did.

twentyone
05-06-2010, 11:30 AM
This still means nothing. Kitnar also signed at this time last year. If they wouldn't have signed him they would of lost his rights. I beleive teams have until June 1st to sign players drafted in 2008. They have different rules for NCAA players but for North American players must be signed 2 years after drafted otherwise they loose the rights.

Trevor
05-13-2010, 04:57 PM
i wouldnt say he wont be back just yet....holtby signed an entry level contract and still came back....so you just never know...with moellekin coaching here in stoon they may just let him grow here another year...not only that but sj is loaded with talented forwards right now.

What are you talking about?? This year would've been Holtby's overage season.

lordstanley
05-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Woah easy there slugger trevor