PDA

View Full Version : 25th Ann. Logo

Toswammi
05-12-2010, 10:14 PM
What you guys think?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tjubjp4AEzo/S-sxrImIXkI/AAAAAAAACyU/FcO5FrLibIs/s1600/broncos25th.aspx

d-man
05-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Digusting!:blech:

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
05-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Is this going to be the main crest or will it just be a patch worn the upper chest?

Toswammi
05-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Is this going to be the main crest or will it just be a patch worn the upper chest?

Just a shoulder patch, and center ice logo this year

Toswammi
05-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Don't mind it, seems a little busy though to me. I think if it was without hte current logo in the upper part it would be perfect.

eighty
05-13-2010, 05:11 PM
How is it disgusting? I think it's an awesome shoulder patch. It's not like its the new logo. The best part is how they included the old green. One can only hope it leads to a blue and green third jersey...

Goonarsk
05-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Wouldn't go with disgusting. How about a "not bad"? I agree with Toswammi, removing the horse head would improve it.

ointhecreek
05-13-2010, 09:05 PM
I don't like the color of the horseshoe.

d-man
05-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Looks like they tried to throw everything into the logo to satisfy everyone and then had their eight year old nephew digitize it on his commadore64. Looks very amateur. Hire a pro that knows what they are doing especially if your going to the expense of creating jerseys and ice logos. Put the effort in. I don't mind adding in some green but don't change the colors in the horse head logo.

trucker
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
My goodness!! Gripe and complain about something we should be proud of? Not cool, in my opinion that is something that Regina fans do!! The new logo is outstanding, why complain about it? No one is going to change it, so accept it and be proud of it!!! Good job to the two who designed it alot of thought went into it, and I will be glad to show it off. As for all the negativity, go join in on Regina's parade, they have plenty of room on Pedershames blog for you to do that.

eighty
05-14-2010, 04:32 PM
^ Thank you!

ointhecreek
05-15-2010, 08:34 AM
My goodness!! Gripe and complain about something we should be proud of? Not cool, in my opinion that is something that Regina fans do!! The new logo is outstanding, why complain about it? No one is going to change it, so accept it and be proud of it!!! Good job to the two who designed it alot of thought went into it, and I will be glad to show it off. As for all the negativity, go join in on Regina's parade, they have plenty of room on Pedershames blog for you to do that.

Maybe you don't realize it but this is a forum where people get an opinion, even you. It if it was all goody goody opinion it would make for a boring board imo. If it isn't to your liking, oh well.

d-man
05-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Maybe you don't realize it but this is a forum where people get an opinion, even you. It if it was all goody goody opinion it would make for a boring board imo. If it isn't to your liking, oh well.

Completely agree O. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. What I said was if you are going to the expense of having the logo on jerseys and the ice spend a few more bucks and have the logo designed by a pro. The 25th logo was not designed by the same guy who did the horse head logo and it shows. The professional design is not consistent with the horse head or the current horseshoe and clover logos.

ointhecreek
05-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Completely agree O. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. What I said was if you are going to the expense of having the logo on jerseys and the ice spend a few more bucks and have the logo designed by a pro. The 25th logo was not designed by the same guy who did the horse head logo and it shows. The professional design is not consistent with the horse head or the current horseshoe and clover logos.

Yes, I agree. I think half the problem is it just looks cheap. Hopefully they will upgrade it with better graphics.