PDA

View Full Version : Pictures on member list

Chipper
01-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Can anyone tell me how you get your team picture (logo) on your profile I tried to use one of my photos but was rejected and can"t figure out how you all are doing it ?

Fight Guy
01-20-2005, 07:08 PM
How big is the picture? That maybe the problem. I can't remember what the limit is, but it says when you go to do it. If it is a team logo you want to use, I have some good GIF ones that is just the logo like mine. And going by your location, your likely an Ice fan...and I have and Ice logo if you'd like.

Chipper
01-20-2005, 09:04 PM
How big is the picture? That maybe the problem. I can't remember what the limit is, but it says when you go to do it. If it is a team logo you want to use, I have some good GIF ones that is just the logo like mine. And going by your location, your likely an Ice fan...and I have and Ice logo if you'd like.
thanks Fight Guy yes I am interested in the Ice logo,can you email it? The picture I was trying to load was from my digital camera I gues the file is to big. can you shrink pictures to fit? anyway thanks and I look forward to getting it.

Tinner
01-20-2005, 10:24 PM
almost any photo editing software will reduce it down to 100 X 100 so you can use it

Chipper
01-20-2005, 10:57 PM
almost any photo editing software will reduce it down to 100 X 100 so you can use it
thanks I will try that also

ihlemic10
01-20-2005, 11:09 PM
If in doubt use the stretch feature in paint.