PDA

View Full Version : Ian Schultz

Brandonite
06-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Schultz gets reunited with Ryan White in Montreal. This trade will really help those 2, they'll really feed off one another I think. Its unfortunate for Whitey to have a couple more solid forwards to battle with but I think hes real close to cracking that line up for good!

patsdude114
06-19-2010, 02:00 PM
I think Schultz was just a throw in, into that deal with STL & MON Schultz will never be anything more then a 3rd liner in the NHL but prob more realisticly a guy who never really see's much more pro hockey then the AHL

Brandonite
06-19-2010, 03:37 PM
I think Schultz was just a throw in, into that deal with STL & MON Schultz will never be anything more then a 3rd liner in the NHL but prob more realisticly a guy who never really see's much more pro hockey then the AHL

I agree with that. I wouldn't go as far as to say he was a "throw in" because he was easily a top 10 forward in the WHL this year. In saying that, I agree with the fact Schultz will never be anything more than a 3rd liner in the NHL and will most likely spend his career in the AHL and thats not a knock against him, hell I'd take him on my squad. But Lars Ellar is the real deal...this kid is sick. But overall regardless Ellar & Schultz for Halak has to have teams going "thats all it took"??

DunnerStunner
06-23-2010, 07:31 PM

and thats why your just an armchair fan, you must know everything

Brandonite
06-24-2010, 08:56 PM
and thats why your just an armchair fan, you must know everything

Atleast we agree with something!!