PDA

View Full Version : Los Angelas Kings

Brandonite
06-28-2010, 05:31 AM
I just threw this topic in the Wheat Kings thread because I knew it would get noticed quicker than the basic hockey thread.

How about those Los Angelas Kings?? Whether your a fan of this team or not, you can't argue with the fact that this team is going to be scary good in the up coming years! Not only are they going to be good but they are going to be well represented by the WHL with some unreal talent coming up. Below is a list I made up of current and upcoming L.A. Kings players. Note this list is guys that are 23 or under which makes this list even more impressive.

Anze Kopitar
Wayne Simmonds
Jack Johnson
Oscar Mollar
Teddy Purcell
Jonathan Bernier
Jonathan Quick
Brayden Schenn
Marty Jones
Thomas Hickey
Dwight King
Colten Teubert
Jordan Weal
Linden Vey
Geordie Wudrick
Brandon Kozun

Wheat Kings #1
06-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Have to agree with you on the Kings heading in the right direction. They are going to be real good soon. However you forgot to mention maybe the best young player of them all in Drew Doughty. This guy is going to win the Norris trophy,and carry the cup for them. Also have to say a couple of your "list players" won't see the light of the Staples centre in "Brandon's favorite" Colton Tuebert as well as Gordie Wudrick.

Brandonite
06-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Have to agree with you on the Kings heading in the right direction. They are going to be real good soon. However you forgot to mention maybe the best young player of them all in Drew Doughty. This guy is going to win the Norris trophy,and carry the cup for them. Also have to say a couple of your "list players" won't see the light of the Staples centre in "Brandon's favorite" Colton Tuebert as well as Gordie Wudrick.

haha thats embaressing that I missed Doughty...wow. But I think Teubert will play with the Kings eventually, but I agree with you on Wudrick. Wudrick will likely be an Monarch star.

dagley
06-28-2010, 06:07 PM
They are supposedly going to offer Kovalchuk a substantial offer.

Brandonite
06-28-2010, 06:23 PM
They are supposedly going to offer Kovalchuk a substantial offer.

Yeah I've been hearing that also. The one thing I am most impressed with in the Kings is their defence.

Drew Doughty
Jack Johnson
Thomas Hickey
Colten Teubert

And then not to mention they have 2 real young solid goalies who are both the real deal. In the coming years if your a Kings fan watching a forward core that could consist of Anze Kopitar, Wayne Simmonds, Oscar Mollar, Brayden Schenn, Brandon Kozun, Jordan Weal & Linden Vey sounds pretty good if these guys continue to progress.