PDA

View Full Version : Game 4 WHL final

Jovorock
05-11-2005, 06:16 AM
Can the Rockets get out and hit like games one and two?

Will the Rockets defense have let downs like game three?

Can the Wheatties stay more disaplined like game three?

Will these two seventeen year old goalies stay hot?

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-11-2005, 07:59 AM
4-2 wheaties

Flathead
05-11-2005, 08:12 AM
I think(hope) that the Wheaties have some confidence now, and know that they can beat Kelowna. Tonight will be a very entertaining game. The Wheaties will squeek out a win, 4-3, with Later getting the game winner. Good luck Wheaties!

BWK
05-11-2005, 08:54 AM
I think(hope) that the Wheaties have some confidence now, and know that they can beat Kelowna. Tonight will be a very entertaining game. The Wheaties will squeek out a win, 4-3, with Later getting the game winner. Good luck Wheaties!

I don't think confidence was ever a problem with the Wheat Kings in this series, maybe with the fans but not with the team. These guys have been adjusting and tinkering all season so adjusting to Kelowna's play was nothing new for them.

Now the question is, will Brandon be ready for the adjustment that Kelowna will inevitably make tonight?

Ahhhh, the games within the game. I love this game. :spineyes:

Jovorock
05-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Now the question is, will Brandon be ready for the adjustment that Kelowna will inevitably make tonight?

Ahhhh, the games within the game. I love this game. :spineyes:
That's exactly what I thought, will Brandon be ready for changes? I know Truitt always makes changes after a loss. A few changes are needed in the defense and the forwards have to make better shots on goal.

The defense kept the front of the net clear for the first two games but all three goals last night were right in front of Westblom.

I think the Rockets will rebound tonite 4-3 :clap:

Chipper
05-11-2005, 10:19 AM
I missed the game last night :burningma but it sounds like the Kings came to play! or the Rockets let up? anyway the Kings with posible two more games in Brandon to try and change the flow or the series Jovo what was your take on how the teams played.

Brandon Wheatkings
05-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Seen Mike Card's arm in a sling after the game :laugh: .Boy did he get rocked by Reaves :clap: .Come on Brandon tie this series up at 2.

GO! WHEATIES GO! :clap: :bounce:

Chipper
05-11-2005, 12:12 PM
It would be nice to see the series go long, if only to show the rest of the league that there is depth through out the whole league. There has been a lot of people talking like the Kings are a level below the Rockets so its nice to see the series getting closer. Maybe it just took a couple of games for the Kings to adjust to the Rocket style. I still think over 7 game series the Rockets are going to be very tough to beat.

Jovorock
05-11-2005, 01:02 PM
It would be nice to see the series go long.Jovo what was your take on how the teams played.
No way Chipper, the faster the better for whoever wins this series.

Kelowna came out on a terrior with the shots 10-0 and got one goal. Brandon came on and made it even for awhile when a couple defensive brake downs happened the Wheatties got two goals in 19 seconds. :confused:

Kelowna had so many opportunitys, Plante really played well. So many times the Rockets couldn't get the puck up one foot and get it over Plante.

Last night around sometime in the second period the hits were 17-3 infavor of Brandon, that can't happen again or the Rockets will not win. I hope the Wheatties will get tired just like the Giants did.

Should be another good one tonite.

mccabe23
05-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Kelowna will bounce back tonight and take it to Brandon. A loss for Kelowna was good because it will have taught them that they have to continue to work hard to beat Brandon. Kelowna will come out guns-a-blazing tonight.

Any word on Mike Card and his injury or is this just an internet rumor?

DoubleDee
05-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Seen Mike Card's arm in a sling after the game :laugh: .Boy did he get rocked by Reaves :clap: .Come on Brandon tie this series up at 2.

GO! WHEATIES GO! :clap: :bounce:

Gee - another player possibly taken out by the Brandon goons!

C.F
05-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Gee - another player possibly taken out by the Brandon goons!
Speeking of goons, that was a nice clean hit from Cumiskey.

NOT. ;)

Chipper
05-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Once again Kelowna finds a way to win and probably break Brandons spirts. They must be down after a heart breaking O/T loss. I would think you could almost ink there names on the roster for the Memorial cup. Got your flight plans and Rooms booked Rocket fans.?

eecliff
05-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Once again Kelowna finds a way to win and probably break Brandons spirts. They must be down after a heart breaking O/T loss. I would think you could almost ink there names on the roster for the Memorial cup. Got your flight plans and Rooms booked Rocket fans.?

All booked and ready to Gooooo Rockets Gooooooo !! :clap:

ee.....

kelownakarl
05-11-2005, 10:05 PM
What a game

ONE MORE TO GO
CHEERS!

C.F
05-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Brandon has been in this position before, and they know they can still win. Don't be too suprised if you find yourself in line for game 6 tickets Saturday morning. ;)

Jovorock
05-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Brandon has been in this position before, and they know they can still win. Don't be too suprised if you find yourself in line for game 6 tickets Saturday morning. ;)
Hopefully not, I would like the boys to have as much time off as possible. Brandon will throw everything they have at game five and hopefully the Rockets can be a little better.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Kelowa didn't deserve to win that game last night!!! Brandon played there hearts out and dominated OT but I guess thats what happens in playoffs. Hope they get there sh*t together for friday :bounce: