PDA

View Full Version : WHL Fantasy League

colinst14
07-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows if theres such thing as a WHL fantasy league? I've looked but cant find anything.

Thanks.

RDRebelsfan
07-26-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm in 3 dude.

The WFHL ran by NW Bruin is a keeper league been around since 03-04, originally it was the FWHL but then ran into some issues I won't get into.

FWHL a separate keeper league spun off from the one above around since 06-07

Both leagues though currently not looking for GMs

I'm also in a sim league.

http://whl.simhl.net/home.php?team=0

all spots filled but sign up never know when a spot opens.

colinst14
07-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks man. Would you be able to PM me or something if a spot opens up in the keeper league?

Thanks again

RDRebelsfan
07-27-2010, 01:01 AM
yea for sure I can

patsdude114
07-28-2010, 03:24 PM
sim leagues r alot of fun but i think with the EA NHL series bringing the CHL into there game i think there could be alot more fun with actually playing the games now.

I for 1 would love to start up a WHL Online League with guys from this site (or if they rnt from the site thats cool too) i will be making a WHL Online League for the PS3 reguardless if it involves ppl from this site or not.

My biggest fear with EA having the all 3 CHL leagues in the game is there player ratings will be too low to really enjoy playing with them. Which then i hope they let us share offline rosters so we can edit players to make the teams playable in league play.

dagley
07-30-2010, 11:53 AM
sim leagues r alot of fun but i think with the EA NHL series bringing the CHL into there game i think there could be alot more fun with actually playing the games now.

I for 1 would love to start up a WHL Online League with guys from this site (or if they rnt from the site thats cool too) i will be making a WHL Online League for the PS3 reguardless if it involves ppl from this site or not.

My biggest fear with EA having the all 3 CHL leagues in the game is there player ratings will be too low to really enjoy playing with them. Which then i hope they let us share offline rosters so we can edit players to make the teams playable in league play.

Hopefully their player ratings are based on the players offensive ability in that particular league. Cause playing AHL games in NHL are boring, players are slow...no flow to the game.

patsdude114
08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
well when EA released its info for the Ultimate Team being added into the league there was 1 setup in the video where the whole 3rd line was made up of SSM Greyhounds & the 1 guy had a rating of 59 so i guess that answers that the CHL players r going to be arse

I heard that the elite CHL players will have a rating to the mid 70s

eighty
08-05-2010, 03:23 PM
That kind of sucks, I was hoping that players ratings would be based within the league it's in, and not just nhl ratings.. ie giving someone like cody eakin an overall of like 88 for whl, but would be lower like 75 come ahl or nhl.

patsdude114
08-05-2010, 08:32 PM
i was looking at a pic in the latest Ultimate Team article & there is a pic of a Calgary Hitman player who is Misha Fisenko his EA rating is a 61 (but in the Ultimate Team he can reach a 75) i gues a 75 in potential isnt too bad for a guy who had 12g 44pts in 55 games