PDA

View Full Version : Road trip

tiny
08-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Some Rebel fans and I are planning to follow the team on their US-BC trip in November. I would appreciate any advice you can give on hotels and places to eat.
Right now it looks like we will be in Everett Nov 9,

Thanks for any help you can give

Redwic
08-19-2010, 10:46 PM
If you want, we can gather some fans from both teams prior to the game at a local restaurant, then walk to the arena (likely from within 1-2 blocks away, from most restaurants).

I think the Holiday Inn on Pine Street gives WHL discounts... the visiting teams tend to stay there.

We look forward to seeing some fans from Red Deer. I hope the visiting Rebel fans will become Byron Froese fans, too, because he has a lot of fans in Everett!

tiny
08-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Everett fans have always been very great hosts. we enjoy seeing you in Red Deer too.We will try to get in touch when we have set plans. See you then
thanks for your advice.\

Redwic
08-23-2010, 10:57 PM
Everett fans have always been very great hosts. we enjoy seeing you in Red Deer too.We will try to get in touch when we have set plans. See you then
thanks for your advice.\

Send me a PM or e-mail closer to the trip, and we will get something arranged. We always enjoy meeting fans from around the league. :clap: