PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 WHL league

Johnny Table
08-20-2010, 02:47 PM
hey everyone Im starting a WHL league on xbox starting sept 20. I have 4 guys right now and would love to get 22. There will be no glitchers allowed. the teams taken right now are the Wheat Kings,Hitmen,Rebels, and Blazers. I think this would be really amazing if we could have all 22 teams filled with dub fans. shoot me a email at johnny.table@hotmail.com or a msg here with your email and choice of team. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

patsdude114
08-20-2010, 08:34 PM
this is something i want for the PS3 side of things but the thing that is going to suck about it is the CHL players have such brutal ratings i personally think to the point that they r like unplayable.

Yes the elite CHL players have good ratings, i guess just like real u live & die by ur best players, especially in junior hockey

Boltz9
08-21-2010, 12:48 AM
I would love to but I'm on the PS3 as well, plus my team is already taken. Can't wait for the 7th to come so I can start playing this game.

patsdude114
08-21-2010, 12:37 PM
oh i hear ya about the release date i cant wait either... ive been playing the hell out of the demo i am super addicted to HUT.

I will be looking into starting up a WHL league but i may also let any CHL team be in at some point for a league as i go on a different forum site just for NHL (& no not the EA site)

Chipchura_Fan
08-22-2010, 05:35 PM
I'll join with the Raiders, my gamer tag is mama GoAT (lol inside joke)