PDA

View Full Version : Spring Camp

CanesFan7
05-12-2005, 07:53 AM
The Lethbridge Hurricanes will hold a spring camp for non-roster listed players this weekend at Nicholas Sheran Arena. The Camp will feature 32 players on the Hurricanes 50 player protected list.

The Camp will feature Travis Bobbee, the Hurricanes first round selection (15th overall) in the 2005 WHL Bantam Draft. The camp will give the Hurricanes and their fans a glimpse of the 15-year-old rearguard who isn’t eligible to play fulltime in a Hurricanes jersey until the 2006-2007 season. In addition to Bobbee five other Hurricane draft picks from the 2005 draft will attend the weekend session.

The on-ice portion of the camp kicks off on Saturday (May 14) at 7:30 PM at Nicholas Sheran Arena. The weekend will also feature fitness testing, training demonstrations and player interviews.

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-13-2005, 07:42 PM
The Lethbridge Hurricanes will hold a spring camp for non-roster listed players this weekend at Nicholas Sheran Arena. The Camp will feature 32 players on the Hurricanes 50 player protected list.

The Camp will feature Travis Bobbee, the Hurricanes first round selection (15th overall) in the 2005 WHL Bantam Draft. The camp will give the Hurricanes and their fans a glimpse of the 15-year-old rearguard who isn’t eligible to play fulltime in a Hurricanes jersey until the 2006-2007 season. In addition to Bobbee five other Hurricane draft picks from the 2005 draft will attend the weekend session.

The on-ice portion of the camp kicks off on Saturday (May 14) at 7:30 PM at Nicholas Sheran Arena. The weekend will also feature fitness testing, training demonstrations and player interviews.

I wish the Saskatoon Blades Would hold a Spring camp also, I would really like to see the 6'6 and 190 Ibs D-man Spenser Lockert, The 6'5 200 Ibs Forward Kevin Philp. these two players would be fun to watch because of thier size and also to see what kind of talent these and all of the other 2005 Bantam Draft Picks of the Saskatoon Blades. I guess us Blades Fans will have to wait until the the Annual Ice Breaker Tournament which will be held on the weekend of Sept. 10,11and 12 that is when it was held last year.

loudi94
05-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Can anyone who attended post a summary??