Defense

(20) Zahn
(19) Elliott
(18) Kiziuk
(18) Vandane
(17) Deitz
(17) Siemens
(17) Thrower

- Williamson or Acolatse at the back end if Zahn doesn't return.

Fowards

(20) Viedensky - A lock if back
(20) Patterson - A lock if back
(20) Acolatse - Stays if one of Viedensky or Patterson isn't back
(20) Boyer - Stays if both Viedensky and Patterson or Zahn aren't back
(19) Dziurzynski
(19) Gogol
(19) Hamilton
(18) Inglis
(18) Nicholls
(17) Benson
(17) Daae
(17) Elliott
(17) Stransky
(17) Sutter
(16) Bews
(16) Olsen
(16) Stovin

Goalies

(20) Stanford - Love to keep him but likely gone

(19) Morrison
(17) Oswald - Could stay if Stanford is the starter and Morrison goes.
(16) Todd

Goal tending up in the air.

lordstanley
08-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Just for fun i think this is what you will see for the 2 preseason games this week

Bews Benson Stransky
Daae Sutter Stovin
Johnson Olsen Elliott
Morrison McGauley Zajac

Kiziuk Nikkel
Deitz Morin
Vandane Williamson

Todd
Oswald
Iwan

Scratches lol

Zahn
Elliott
Siemens
Niemi
Thrower
Hamilton
Acolatse
McNaught
Viedensky
Nicholls
Dziurzynski
Patterson
Gogol
Toomey
Boyer
Inglis
Stanford
Morrison

BladesFan_2010
08-31-2010, 05:07 PM
What are you guys doing? It's kinda silly to be playing this game of who will stay and who will go? There are 9 20 year olds, it will too confusing and complicated to figure it all out. So, what do we know for sure?

Niemi probably won't be back, so that would open up a D spot for Dietz and/or Vandane. I would hope Siemens and Thrower stay together like they did last season.

As far as the forwards go, it's all up in the air.

For the goalies, get rid of Stanford. Give Mo a chance, because he is only 18 and can be used this year while we groom a backup for him. Stanford had his chance, and he look awful in the playoffs. You need to give the 20 year old spots to Zahn (if he returns) and to the two forward spots. If we didn't have so many 20 year olds returning then fine, but Stanford needs to go, sorry Steve-o!

lostsheep
09-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I think we have a strong defence with any of the players we have. Even the new guys like Vandane, or Dietz have strong points. As far a goaltending is concerend, all of our goalies have great first shot stopping potential. Its what happens afterward with the rebounds, and our defencive ability to clear the puck. there were a few soft goals last year at bad times. We need a consistant performance from who ever we choose for #1. Standford gave us a good ride when Mo was a little confidence shy. Mo never really regained the boost he needed. However after saying that i realize Stanford is 20, and if Mo leaves that leaves a big hole next year. Im glad im not in Lornes shoes. Keeping both would be nice but not feesable with some of the forward talent we have with the remaining 20's. I didnt see the camps this fall how close are the younger goalies in the system?
________
FREE BURGER KING GIFT CARDS (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/burger-king-gift-cards/)

lordstanley
09-01-2010, 10:04 AM
What are you guys doing? It's kinda silly to be playing this game of who will stay and who will go? There are 9 20 year olds, it will too confusing and complicated to figure it all out. So, what do we know for sure?

Niemi probably won't be back, so that would open up a D spot for Dietz and/or Vandane. I would hope Siemens and Thrower stay together like they did last season.

As far as the forwards go, it's all up in the air.

For the goalies, get rid of Stanford. Give Mo a chance, because he is only 18 and can be used this year while we groom a backup for him. Stanford had his chance, and he look awful in the playoffs. You need to give the 20 year old spots to Zahn (if he returns) and to the two forward spots. If we didn't have so many 20 year olds returning then fine, but Stanford needs to go, sorry Steve-o!

Relax man alot of teams fans are making there lineup predictions it's fun

By the way Morrison is 19

BladesFan_2010
09-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Lostsheep needs to learn how to use spell checker.

Mo needs to stay. Stanford needs to go. Think about it... if Mo stays, he's not likely to get the bulk of the starts like Stanford would if he was here. So, if Mo stays he may get 30 - 40 starts, with the rookie backup getting the rest, that way if Mo doesn't come back next year we at least have a starting goalie with a year already under his belt.

lordstanley
09-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Expect to see a Charles Inglis trade before the season starts to either Kamloops or Everett

Trav
09-02-2010, 11:15 PM
I'd only trade him if the Blades get a decent forward in return, need someone to replace him.

lordstanley
09-03-2010, 12:56 AM
I'd only trade him if the Blades get a decent forward in return, need someone to replace him.

I would consider taking Jake Trask from Kamloops he is a hometown boy so Charles wont be apart of this team come the start of the season he has broke curfew 1 too many times