PDA

View Full Version : inglis suspended

wango tango
09-03-2010, 08:01 AM
from the newspaper.

"BLADE BITS: Blades coach-GM Lorne Molleken said the team has suspended C Charles Inglis, 18, for violating a team rule."

this with some of the other rumored off ice stuff with some other players doesn't make me feel good. this group needs to get their heads right.

lordstanley
09-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Inglis is more focused on partying than playing hockey these days breaks curfew all the time and goes to clubs as a under ager his point totals tailed off in a huge way last season and also had 1 point in 10 playoff games.

SaskHockeyFan
09-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Charles Inglis has been a train wreck off the ice since he was 14. Nothing new here. Talk to his old team mates in Winnipeg and with the Contacts. He has had a couple of "run ins" since he has been with the Blades and a number "rumoured" before. I think maybe this time Lorne has had enough. Problem is, his off ice indiscretions are quite common knowledge so it will be interesting to see if any other team wants to pony up and take a chance on him.

wango tango
09-03-2010, 11:07 AM
have to think inglis will be traded out west somewhere.

value might be hurt a little bit. somebody going to think they can bring him in line, and a change of scenery will help. get his focus right and he can be a big pain who contributes on either the second or first lines.

Rye
09-03-2010, 12:58 PM
This is the same reason he didn't get drafted this year. I find it hard to believe he'll change and even if he does, who's to say he won't go back?

Attitude plays a huge part things like this and I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded or benched for many games.

lostsheep
09-04-2010, 08:04 PM
its hard to replace a player that has the spark that charles has, but poor attitude is a cancer that can run wild through a team. he may need a change of scenery. The Blades jersey may have become too comfortable. If we are going to keep him, and he is benched for extended periods of time he isnt helping. A trade may be a better solution. I was hoping to see a big year from him, but he may have other ideas.:confused:
________
Marijuana Bubbler (http://bubblers.net/)

Trav
09-04-2010, 08:27 PM
have to think inglis will be traded out west somewhere.

value might be hurt a little bit. somebody going to think they can bring him in line, and a change of scenery will help. get his focus right and he can be a big pain who contributes on either the second or first lines.

I would agree.

Rye
09-05-2010, 12:01 AM
I just heard a rumor tonight that Inglis was traded to a team in the states ... I'm not 100% on the source though so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong :p

Trav
09-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Where u hear the rumour?

BladesFan_2010
09-05-2010, 04:16 PM
A friend of mine that I worked with is a good friend of Charles. The things he has told me (in confidence, of course) that Inglis has done makes me think he's walking a very thin line with Lorne right now.

If you think about it, even in the NHL, sometimes these spark plug type players have off ice issues (Inglis, Theo Fleury, Sheldon Kennedy, John Kordic). I'm not saying Inglis is into the drugs or booze, but you have to wonder if he will get his crap together.

Brandonite
09-05-2010, 06:32 PM
A friend of mine that I worked with is a good friend of Charles. The things he has told me (in confidence, of course) that Inglis has done makes me think he's walking a very thin line with Lorne right now.

If you think about it, even in the NHL, sometimes these spark plug type players have off ice issues (Inglis, Theo Fleury, Sheldon Kennedy, John Kordic). I'm not saying Inglis is into the drugs or booze, but you have to wonder if he will get his crap together.

Wow you sure kept that a secret with your friend....but Inglis should be sat!!

lordstanley
09-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Inglis has been dealt you wont hear about it until tomorrow or Tuesday when the league office is back open.

lordstanley
09-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Inglis has been dealt you wont hear about it until tomorrow or Tuesday when the league office is back open.

On a better note how about our young guns how they played on Friday the put on 1 hell of a show P.A was almost a full year older and we won 5-0 we may have the brightest future in the eastern conf well us and Brandon

Dwight Schrute
09-05-2010, 10:37 PM
On a better note how about our young guns how they played on Friday the put on 1 hell of a show P.A was almost a full year older and we won 5-0 we may have the brightest future in the eastern conf well us and Brandon

i dont get how people are saying pa had a much older lineup. herrod and button were listed in the program and didnt dress. svendson was out after 10 min. if anything the ages were close. pa didnt show up and took bad penalties all night long, i think the blades had 11 powerplays. benson and zajac looked good, sutter not so much