PDA

View Full Version : Darian's injury

BladesFan_2010
09-05-2010, 04:21 PM
I read on Les's blog that Darian suffered a badly broken nose, and it's quite disfigured too after "an off-ice incident".

I hope Darian didn't go and do something like pulling an Inglis and getting pounded on for it.

sbtatter
09-05-2010, 04:54 PM
I read on Les's blog that Darian suffered a badly broken nose, and it's quite disfigured too after "an off-ice incident".

I hope Darian didn't go and do something like pulling an Inglis and getting pounded on for it.

An alleged incident at earls...

sbtatter
09-05-2010, 06:14 PM
well something must have happened off ice. Theres not many guys that can do that to Darian on ice right.

Yup, he's a premier middleweight on skates

Dwight Schrute
09-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Yup, he's a premier middleweight on skates

well when a premier middle weight gets conceited and thinks hes tough, he is in for a shock in the real world when ur off the ice and dont have refs to break it up. humble pie is always great.

the toughest people you will ever meet will never parade around like a tough guy.

BladesFan_2010
09-06-2010, 01:25 AM
An "alleged" incident at Earl's?

I figured Darian seemed like a nice enough kid that he wouldn't go looking for a fight, not like #41.

reims
09-06-2010, 01:37 AM
well when a premier middle weight gets conceited and thinks hes tough, he is in for a shock in the real world when ur off the ice and dont have refs to break it up. humble pie is always great.

the toughest people you will ever meet will never parade around like a tough guy.

did you ever think that maybe a guy found out who darian was and wanted to try him???...i would think darian has nothing to gain by a street fight... i mean cmon hes headed to phoenix soon and im sure he may fight at there camp...do you think he wanted a broken nose for that??? unless you were there i would stay quiet...darian is a good kid.

Dwight Schrute
09-06-2010, 11:40 AM
did you ever think that maybe a guy found out who darian was and wanted to try him???...i would think darian has nothing to gain by a street fight... i mean cmon hes headed to phoenix soon and im sure he may fight at there camp...do you think he wanted a broken nose for that??? unless you were there i would stay quiet...darian is a good kid.

all i know is a kid on the blades was mouthing off like a big tough guy and someone finally shut him up, perhaps it was another kid and darian stepped in. my personal opinion (not saying fact) is that inglis was beaking and the other kid got a broken nose out of it.

reims
09-06-2010, 11:44 AM
all i know is a kid on the blades was mouthing off like a big tough guy and someone finally shut him up, perhaps it was another kid and darian stepped in. my personal opinion (not saying fact) is that inglis was beaking and the other kid got a broken nose out of it.
so you were there??? my apologies:confused:

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-06-2010, 01:02 PM
This situation is sad. I know things like this will happen. After this I do not know if he will get another chance? An NHL tryout.

hopefully he has a speedy recovery. Another rookie who deserves it will take his spot until he returns.

BladesFan_2010
09-06-2010, 01:20 PM
I should stay quiet if I wasn't there? All I am doing is asking questions. I am not insinuating anything at this point.

lostsheep
09-06-2010, 01:40 PM
I feel for him as it would have been a great opportunity for him. i have also heard he will not miss any regular season games. He will have to wear a mask for a while. Without being there or knowing the details, i can only wish the situation could have been handled differently.:mad:
________
Prilosec attorney (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

reims
09-06-2010, 01:58 PM
I should stay quiet if I wasn't there? All I am doing is asking questions. I am not insinuating anything at this point.

wasnt talkin about you...but whatever the circumstances this doesnt look good for team discipline...if there was a group of them they should keep eachother outta trouble, and definitely not look for it...egos are never good on a team and lorne will get rid of the cancer one by one...or at least he should ... no matter who you are

BladesFan_2010
09-07-2010, 01:32 AM
You have to admit though, that for the most part, whatever does happen with with the off-ice or dressing room theatrics, that the average fan or the media don't know about. Maybe the media does know but they choose not to report it out of respect for Lorne. I think if that is the case, that it says a lot about the type of respect Lorne gives to the media.

reims
09-07-2010, 11:12 AM
You have to admit though, that for the most part, whatever does happen with with the off-ice or dressing room theatrics, that the average fan or the media don't know about. Maybe the media does know but they choose not to report it out of respect for Lorne. I think if that is the case, that it says a lot about the type of respect Lorne gives to the media.

i think he has a lot of respect from the media...but it still doesnt look good for the team discipline...saskatoon isnt that big of a city for people not to find out about all this...as long as he deals with it....i see no big deal...and looks like he is starting and sent a statement by sendng inglis packing