PDA

View Full Version : Inglis trade?

BladesFan_2010
09-06-2010, 01:30 AM
Did Inglis really get traded? Where is he going and who did he get traded for?

I did find it kind of strange that there was a picture of a rookie wearing #41 in a pre-season game with his name on the back.

:confused:

reims
09-06-2010, 01:45 AM
supposedly he has been traded to a western division team located in the states...all just rumours at this point, but wouldnt suprise me...i just hope they get sumthin for him in return, he had a lot of potential, and still does if his priorites get in order.

GBG BLEED BLUE
09-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Did Inglis really get traded? Where is he going and who did he get traded for?

I did find it kind of strange that there was a picture of a rookie wearing #41 in a pre-season game with his name on the back.

:confused:

That had nothing to do with Inglis being traded or not. That player #41 was Hudson Morrison.

It will be interesting to see what actually happens. The same thing happened to Chris Cloud,he butted heads with the Blades and Molleken sent him packing. Although seeing Inglis go to Vancouver could be scary because Don Hay is an excellent coach and can probably help a player turn things around.

Trav
09-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Well unless Inglis was going to have a different number this year, I take seeing Morrison with the #41 as a sign that Inglis won't be back at all, which is to bad but its not anyone else's fault by his own that this has happened. Again hopefully the Blades can get something for him and each side can move on.

lostsheep
09-06-2010, 01:47 PM
i agree there are a few WHL coaches with strong development skill who could turn Charles into a top shelf player. i just wish it was our coaching staff.
________
Sativa Strains (http://strainindex.com)