PDA

View Full Version : New WHL site very impersonal

Priceisright
09-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Horrible site in my opinion. I hate how all the teams are now controlled by one. I hated the Giants site but at least it was a bit more personal.

This new site is sooooo busy with crap and some of it doesn't work properly etc.

I just want Giants community info not a bunch of ads etc.

I like news on the Giants etc, tidbits etc I don't need a bunch of advertising.

west coast
09-11-2010, 09:47 PM
the new site is indeed horrible.Bring back the old site or at least make sure that the new site is improved and able to give us detailed information

Priceisright
09-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Yah it just looks like random stuff has been place randomly on the site, utter disaster at this point.

I prefer when each team had its OWN site.

It was unfortunate the Giants site was and has been horrible in the past yrs-in my opinion of course.

reims
09-11-2010, 11:12 PM
i agree....sucks!

dondo
09-18-2010, 04:00 PM
I suggest you adopt firefox and install the ad-block plus add-on -- makes all of those ads go away .. yeah the homogenization of the CHL sites (not just WHL) kind of takes the grass roots feeling away from the whole thing. I prefer individuality, but I can see why they went that direction-- levelling the playing field for all franchises and giving them a template from which to work.

Priceisright
09-18-2010, 05:25 PM
I suggest you adopt firefox and install the ad-block plus add-on -- makes all of those ads go away .. yeah the homogenization of the CHL sites (not just WHL) kind of takes the grass roots feeling away from the whole thing. I prefer individuality, but I can see why they went that direction-- levelling the playing field for all franchises and giving them a template from which to work.

I do have it but its still ugly to look at it and navigate. Very impersonal.