PDA

View Full Version : new Blades website

BladesFan_2010
09-15-2010, 12:21 AM
What do you think of the new site? It's good that all teams now have consistency in the look of their websites.

I especially like that the season ticket holders will have their own login to the site. Apparently it still is being worked on, but once up and running the season ticket holders will be able to access game day lineups, special offers and behind the scenes content. That will be pretty neat.

Hey, who among the blogging population here got invited to the season ticket holders BBQ? I'm going, but I'll be there right after my church BBQ at the Forestry Farm LOL

lostsheep
09-15-2010, 07:57 AM
Im working as far as i know, but my family will be attending. It was announced at the last pre season game, or i might not of heard about it. as you may know i dont get much info on the team without searching the web or scouring the scarce info in the Star Phoenix! The new season ticket log in will be great to use.:clap:
________
Body Science (http://bodyscience.ws/)

Trav
09-15-2010, 09:17 AM
New site isn't bad but they got to fix the roster, they got Alex Elliott listed as a d-man lol.

Hope to see the in the system section updated, im sure there's quite a few guys that are no longer being protected.

lordstanley
09-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Lorne said Iwan and Oswald were batteling for a spot tonight well Iwan lets in nothing in his half and oswald lets in 3 hmm you figure it out

Trav
09-15-2010, 09:29 PM
I gotta hand it to Iwan. He came in, after putting up not so great numbers with the Winnipeg Thrashers, now maybe they didn't have a good team, but he came in, I think being the dark horse, I think everyone was thinking it'd be Oswald or Todd for the backup spot but even in the scrimmage I saw him in, i was quite impressed and he has done well in the pre-season and again tonite. Pretty sure he's the backup now but he needs to continue to play well.

Steveo34
09-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Looks decent even though everytime I click on a certain link on the site, my computer freezes :/ thumbs down to this BS! the "old" site was better in my opinion.