PDA

View Full Version : Muller report out 6 wks

tiny
09-23-2010, 05:25 AM
Gregg Drinnon reports: "The Red Deer Rebels have lost F Locke Muller, 17, for up to six weeks. He suffered a broken hand during a fight in practice on Tuesday. He was scrapping with D Brad Deagle, 17."

Rebelsfan13
09-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Well that makes it a little more clear on who is sticking around, but I am still waiting to hear what the final cuts will look like.

SectionNDeserter
09-23-2010, 07:25 AM
Not really. If Muller has more or less made this team over someone else, that other player may stick around for a little while.

Remember the days when a player breaking their hand meant that they played with a cast on for a month or so? :D

WorkHorse
09-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Many still do. Depends on where the break is, and whether they can grip the stick properly.

Rebelsfan13
09-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Maybe I wasn't that clear Section N, because that is exactly what I was thinking. Whether or not Muller made the team or not him being hurt means that one less player will be released in the next 6 weeks. At least that was the assumption I was making. If he was to be one of the cuts well since he is hurt the Rebels will keep him here for those 6 weeks (again an assumption I am making) if he made the team in place of one of the other guys well then one of them gets to stay for at least another 6 weeks in his place until he is healthy.