PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener Weekend

Raiderfan8
09-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Any predictions for tonight?

Ill say Blades win tonight 4-2 and the Raiders will settle the score tomorrow back at home!

chalk_one_up
09-24-2010, 04:12 PM
6-3 Blades.

WestLEAFfan
09-24-2010, 04:16 PM
4 - 3 Blades tonight and 5 - 2 Blades tomorrow night.

lordstanley
09-24-2010, 04:51 PM
I sat 4-2 raiders tonight and 4-3 blades tomorrow night

Raider Believer
09-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Tonight: Raiders 6 to 5 in a SO win

Tomorrow: Raiders 4 to 2

Dwight Schrute
09-24-2010, 05:36 PM
the blades are gonna win the stanley cup tonight !

Dwight Schrute
09-24-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.paherald.sk.ca/Sports/Hockey/2010-09-24/article-1789928/Raiders-drop-the-gloves-on-2010-11-season/1

The new-look Raiders, including tough guys like Ruopp, Emerson Hrynyk, Tyler Yaworski, Austin Bourhis, Marc Mackenzie and Brock Balson, are banking on hard-nosed hockey translating into more wins

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

reims
09-24-2010, 10:20 PM
This was a game begging for PA to win. Who X#$@)_ up? Bruno. By the 14 minute mark of the 2nd period he started going to 2 lines! Unbelievable! We're up 2-1, less than 2 min. left in 2nd period and he calls a time out so he can get his first line out again to finish off the 2nd period. Does that mean he has absolutely no trust in line 2, 3 and 4? What an idiot.

thats pretty harsh...i thought the raiders actually deserved a better fate tonight..the blades played like a bunch of individuals with attitudes..hopefully they can play more like a team tomorrow night or its a blades loss...i thought rowley stepped up big time after having a very even slight edge to gogol tilt...rowley had just leveled hamilton and answered the call big time...tucker played great...i think you guys are being too tough on your team...they are a competitive team in this league and will make the playoffs...hate to say it again but watch dzuirzynski this year...gonna have a break out season...2 goals tonight!

Trav
09-24-2010, 10:29 PM
I think you mean Tucker's acting was great lol. Threw a nice tantrum on the ice by throwing whatever it was he threw lol....also pushes the net off its pegs.

reims
09-24-2010, 10:33 PM
[quote=Trav;154640]I think you mean Tucker's acting was great lol. Threw a nice tantrum on the ice by throwing whatever it was he threw lol....also pushes the net off its pegs.[/quote

ya but he stopped the puck a few times too...lol

westbeach55
09-24-2010, 11:19 PM
were you at the game our players were hemmed in the zone and dying to get off thats why the timeout was called to get them off and not have a late period goal scored

This was a game begging for PA to win. Who X#$@)_ up? Bruno. By the 14 minute mark of the 2nd period he started going to 2 lines! Unbelievable! We're up 2-1, less than 2 min. left in 2nd period and he calls a time out so he can get his first line out again to finish off the 2nd period. Does that mean he has absolutely no trust in line 2, 3 and 4? What an idiot.

westbeach55
09-24-2010, 11:21 PM
maybe refs should do there jobs and control the game both ways it was brutal

I think you mean Tucker's acting was great lol. Threw a nice tantrum on the ice by throwing whatever it was he threw lol....also pushes the net off its pegs.

reims
09-25-2010, 12:01 AM
have to disagree...

Chipchura_Fan
09-25-2010, 12:05 AM
maybe refs should do there jobs and control the game both ways it was brutal

AGREEED!! Byblow was garbage once again, nothing new. Tucker threw a stick out of his crease after one of the Blades was practically sitting on top of him... and that high stick on Svendson was ridiculous.

Dwight Schrute
09-25-2010, 12:52 AM
iced the puck couldnt change, very tired boys vs fresh legs for blades. it was a smart move to call the timeout when bruno did.

Dwight Schrute
09-25-2010, 12:55 AM
tucker was wanting an interferance penalty. threw the blade stick jammed in the netting out of the crease to the corner, and his blocker went with it. tried to tell ref. refs ignored him so he kicked the net off when the play came to him. the ref then tells bruno it was delay of game because the blocker wasnt off till after the net was dislodged. the reffing was atrocious.

how did gogal not get an instigator for fighting rowley ? he asked and dropped the mitts first right ? well bettauer did the same to daae and somehow got an instigator and a ten ? doesnt quite add up

Chipchura_Fan
09-25-2010, 01:04 AM
and Button was fantastic.

He sure was:clap:

He even took a shot tonight!! :D

Wildeyes
09-25-2010, 01:24 AM
The blocker could of been seen alot easier if it wasnt a all white blocker.

I didnt think Ruopp played great he was getting beat all night on the wide side he looked slow. The first goal was is fault he stopped skating to get the puck and was beat but he did make a nice play to knock the puck loose.

McNeil looked Great, Tucker made some nice saves, Yarowski look solid, Button looked good. Nice to see fiddler get his first goal out of the way.

Raiderfan8
09-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Looks like Williams will give Tucker a good shot for the starting position after coming in a playing well under pressure. Tucker didn't seem to excited to play tonight.

Herrod was the hardest working Raider and didn't take a shift off.

Saskatoon has a great squad again which are big and can skate!

Dwight Schrute
09-26-2010, 12:50 AM
how did connor do against dzyznski

Chipchura_Fan
09-26-2010, 04:10 AM
I was on the other side of the rink but I'd give dzyznski the win. A couple big punches to conner, took him down but Conner wasn't done and got back up and took him down in the end.

Conner gets major props for keeping on.

Raiderfan8
09-26-2010, 09:50 AM
I was on the other side of the rink but I'd give dzyznski the win. A couple big punches to conner, took him down but Conner wasn't done and got back up and took him down in the end.

Conner gets major props for keeping on.

I saw it the same way. Conner asked every blade on the left side ( Gogol, Siemens, Dzyznski ) to go off the whistle and Dzyznksi was the only taker. Right when the puck dropped they fired off there gear. Dzyznki threw a few punches and Conner fell the the ice. Conner got back up and threw a couple more while standing up and they both hit the ice.

reims
09-26-2010, 10:22 AM
I saw it the same way. Conner asked every blade on the left side ( Gogol, Siemens, Dzyznski ) to go off the whistle and Dzyznksi was the only taker. Right when the puck dropped they fired off there gear. Dzyznki threw a few punches and Conner fell the the ice. Conner got back up and threw a couple more while standing up and they both hit the ice.l

any one of those blades mentioned woulda went....but whatever....give conner credit for getting back up.

Sabes
09-26-2010, 10:31 AM
I do give Darian the win, but narrowly. Most of his punches landed when Connor was on the ice (which ususlly against "The Code")

Raiderfan8
09-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Was Marc Mckenzie hurt or a healthy scratch last night? Would rather see him crash and bang then Balson or Herle!!!

Dwight Schrute
09-26-2010, 11:34 AM
well conner didnt exactly pick an easy opponent

RenegadeStylings
09-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Gogol didn't go because he's nursing a badly bruised right hand. He went the night before and I don't think he wanted to go again.

Sabes
09-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Gogol didn't go because he's nursing a badly bruised right hand. He went the night before and I don't think he wanted to go again.

Makes sense

Chipchura_Fan
09-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Anybody hear anything about Svendson?

Chipchura_Fan
09-27-2010, 07:38 AM
no and the site is crap so no news there. seriously if its not ready why get rid of the old one. And a update once in a while wouldnt hurt.

Yeah, no kidding. I really hope it wasn't too serious though, I like Svendson and don't wanna see him out long term. Never a bad thing to have a Euro who's not afraid to get in the other teams face.