PDA

View Full Version : Watch Schenn Play Tonight

Allin44
09-28-2010, 08:32 PM
http://video.kings.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=76465&catid=616

Slotted in for 2nd line duty

Allin44
09-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Remember at the end of the first season when Schenn fought Sbisa after that massive hit Sbisa laid on Glennie?

They just went for round two and Schenn just FED him

Trevor
09-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Just clicked on the video in time to watch Schenn beat up Sbisa!!! He pummeled Sbisa!!

lordstanley
09-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Atta boy Schenner beating up a euro heavyweight fighter :clap:

Allin44
09-28-2010, 11:37 PM
bahaha I just happend to be in Stoon for the home opener when the crowd went nuts when tough guy Gogol edged out a win over Rowley .... thats right the heavy weight Rowley lol.

I thought LordStanley was actually being serious. Sbisa isn't your typical pansy Euro

lordstanley
09-29-2010, 12:10 AM
bahaha I just happend to be in Stoon for the home opener when the crowd went nuts when tough guy Gogol edged out a win over Rowley .... thats right the heavy weight Rowley lol.

Totally different Rowley is a year older than Gogol and should show is worth as a 20 and stick up for his boys plus the Raiders really didn't have anyone else to drop the mitts there a bunch of lightweights lol

reims
09-29-2010, 01:48 AM
Lightweights? lol Siemens face told a differnt story after he tried Ruopp lol

ruopp and sbisa can hold there own with most guys...as far as gogol and rowley, if you watch the fight 90% of gogols punches were lefts...he is not a lefty...his right is very bruised and couldnt throw it...give rowley credit nonetheless...and that is why he never went with connor when asked...at 100% he would never turn down that fight...kind of funny give the raiders a few guys who arent scared to fight and they are a totally different team...which is good becuase they were a real push over in this league for a while now.

Dwight Schrute
10-09-2010, 09:17 PM
schenns looking good tonight

dagley
10-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Hes looking really good.

Dwight Schrute
10-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Hes looking really good.

cant see him returning now but he's got 8 more games

brandonboy
10-11-2010, 12:55 AM
cant see him returning now but he's got 8 more games

I dont know if anyone else watched tonights game, but after it I think it should be pretty safe to say we won't be seeing Schenn again.. He was prolly the best player on the ice had about 4-5 real good scoring chances and played some of the most solid 2 way hockey ive seen, broke up a nice 2on 1!

Other boards are having threads pop up about him like crazy right now theres even some Islander fans saying they wish they had taken him over Tavares (kind of a stretch I think but to each his own)

I was gonna post some links but wasnt sure if I should on another msg board!