PDA

View Full Version : Fisenko Returns

Hitmen1
09-29-2010, 08:52 PM
This one has me puzzled. Fisenko is a 20 year old import. He will be the 2nd import on the roster, Juraj Holly the other but the move now puts 5 20 year olds on the Hitmen roster. Kyle Aschim is out with an injury so that is one less move until he is healthy. But that still leaves 4 20 year olds in Fisenko, Stebner, Fiddler and Foucault. Which means another move has to be made.

I can't see Fisenko going, first off it would be very difficult to move a 20 year old import and I don't think he would come back if he wasn't "guaranteed" a spot.

As for Stebner, I am a fan of veteran defenceman in this league but I have to wonder if Stebner is the one to go, the Hitmen are short on skill and goal scoring up front which imo helps keep Foucault and Fiddler around. Plus the Hitmen are relatively deep on the blue line without Stebner. The Hitmen would still have MacKenzie, Rissling, Wilson, Kosterman, Berg, Lubin, Roach and Schmidt on the blue line.

So Hitmen fans, who gets moved?

hitmanfan
09-29-2010, 09:03 PM
Aschim with his concussion history is probably done and the second one is tough.

When Foucault wants to he can own the ice. He seems to pick his spots, but is gettting better.

Fiddler started last year great and then got sick / injured and ended up 4th line.

Stebner looks like he might be odd man out.

Lubin impressed me, Matt will be a stud back there and Rissling, Wilson, Kosterman should improve. Berg and Schmidt I haven't seen enough of to know but, In Kisio We Trust.

armypower
09-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Getting Fisenko back is a good move,mind you they will have to let go a couple good players....My prediction is they keep Fisenko,Stebner(can never have enough experience on defence and he has become a pretty good defenseman with more of an offensive side),then a choice between Fiddler and Foucault???
I say Fiddler because Foucault is a no show on too many nights...