PDA

View Full Version : boyer and williamson reassigned

wango tango
09-30-2010, 12:49 PM
boyer cleared waivers and will probably be going to junior a.

williamson is going to bonnyville of the ajhl.

blades 20 year situation is down to acolatse and stanford.

flames gm sutter likes patterson in the ahl this season.

RenegadeStylings
09-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Not surprising. Too bad Boyer's WHL career had to end on this note though.

reims
10-01-2010, 01:47 AM
Not surprising. Too bad Boyer's WHL career had to end on this note though.

it actually kinda suprized about boyer...he coulda helped a lot of teams, dont think he got a fair shake at making the blades...he was just starting to play well last year in the playoffs, and didnt get much action this year to really tell...maybe they are leaning towards keeping stanford???

sbtatter
10-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Who will be your starting tender tonight?

RenegadeStylings
10-01-2010, 10:52 AM
it actually kinda suprized about boyer...he coulda helped a lot of teams, dont think he got a fair shake at making the blades...he was just starting to play well last year in the playoffs, and didnt get much action this year to really tell...maybe they are leaning towards keeping stanford???

Do you know how many 20 year olds there are right now in the WHL? A ton. And only 3 teams have openings to pick one up.

Something tells me that an energy guy like Boyer wasn't high on those 3 teams list.

As for who starts tonight....it's Morrison.

Backhand
10-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Do you know how many 20 year olds there are right now in the WHL? A ton. And only 3 teams have openings to pick one up.

Something tells me that an energy guy like Boyer wasn't high on those 3 teams list.

As for who starts tonight....it's Morrison.

Actually RS there's more than a ton of 20 year olds in the WHL - I'd say more like 9 tons. And yes...Morrison has the start tonight. :p

RenegadeStylings
10-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Actually RS there's more than a ton of 20 year olds in the WHL - I'd say more like 9 tons. And yes...Morrison has the start tonight. :p

There's actually 76 :)

wango tango
10-01-2010, 11:32 AM
morrison must know what's on the line. play well, restore the teams confidence in you, and give yourself a chance to stick as the starter in saskatoon.

play so so and things get cloudy. cloudy isn't good.