PDA

View Full Version : Fire Kelly!

Allin44
10-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Time to hit the panic button? HOW DO WE LOSE TO PA?!

Obviously kidding, sounds like PA played a really strong game. Schneider a -3 likely didn't help his cause tonight. Also sounded like Boes had a very strong game. Maybe we have some trade bait.

Brandonite
10-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Mark Schneider -3 on the night! Everybody that thinks they should keep him over Bestland, well this isn't helping his cause. I dont care that it was his first game, it always seems like a first game for him how often hes injured. Time is limited, and going -3 as a veteran fighting for 1 of 3 spots isn't helping....Im hopin they keep bestland

Rye
10-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Went the the game tonight.

Yeah, the game was pretty lop-sided. Boes played amazing, he's the reason the game was so close tonight. Brandon just couldn't get anything going, they were making stupid passes and turning the puck over left and right. The only time they were really playing was the last 10 minutes of the game. Missed 3 open net shots ... the powerplay was terrible, just a bad game. It was like they kept trying to take the puck into the slot and PA just seemed to have it covered. Whenever they would take the odd shot from the side, Tucker would let out a bad rebound and a wide open net but it seemed like no one could get to the puck in time.

Don't worry though, talked to some scratched guys and they all said they were just exhausted. Only a 5 - 6 hour sleep for the guys in Brandon then a 6 hour bus trip wasn't too fun, they all looked pretty tired. The fact that the bus died and they had to wait 45 minutes before another one arrived before they could leave Saskatoon didn't help either.

I'd have to say don't worry about this one at all, however, they will need to make some adjustments, it'll be like that all year.

BSB
10-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Mark Schneider -3 on the night!

I also think they should keep Bestland, but the -3 is a case of stats not always telling the story. My internet feed was not very good, but it looked to me like both of P.A.s first two goals were 3 on 2's with Mark in the right position, but his defensive partner well out of position. The third goal was an empty netter.

The reason we need to keep Bestland is his physical presence is much needed.

Joe Hallenback
10-03-2010, 02:02 PM
PA always plays Brandon hard. They played them hard last season. If PA thinks every team is Brandon they might win the Memorial cup :p