View Full Version : *** Glennie?

trojan97
10-04-2010, 04:16 AM
What's the deal?

Sept. 29 (5-2 W), -1
Oct. 1 (7-0 W), +1
Oct. 2 (3-1 L), -2
Oct. 3 (4-3 L), -2

I'm not a diehard believer in the value of +/- to judge player performance but those are some pretty ugly numbers for a player of his caliber. Hopefully he's able to get things back on track after this upcoming break in the schedule.

Rebels/Wheaties on Friday is gonna be a dandy. Not too bad a bad game for Schenn to make his season debut in.

Joe Hallenback
10-04-2010, 07:49 AM
He has been very good. The game in PA sounded like bit of a dog for Brandon (no excuses they need to get used to those kind of bus trips), and the game against the blades was one of those if they don't allow a short handed goal they come out with some points.

+/- is a deceiving stat. Unless you actually see the play it is hard to determine if there is anything that player could have done to change the play.

lostsheep
10-04-2010, 08:42 AM
I would welcome Glennie to Saskatoon anytime you may decide to get rid of a bum like that! :) Glennie will be a large part of your season, and IMO would be a mistake to trade hime so soon. But please if you instist send him to us.
________
Ketamine Rehab Forum (http://www.rehab-forum.com/ketamine-rehab/)

dagley
10-04-2010, 08:53 AM
He probably still needs a bit of time to settle back in, he's been quite busy the past couple weeks :)

sbtatter
10-04-2010, 09:17 AM
lennie looked godd Fri night.
Keep him until after the WJC, then take an honest look at our playoff chances and if we're just a .500 team, trade him to a contender out West for prospects, as we did last season with MJ, Edm and Kamloops

Joe Hallenback
10-04-2010, 09:25 AM
lennie looked godd Fri night.
Keep him until after the WJC, then take an honest look at our playoff chances and if we're just a .500 team, trade him to a contender out West for prospects, as we did last season with MJ, Edm and Kamloops

I have to agree. I am sure someone like Portland or Everitt would love to have a gamebreaker like Glennie

RenegadeStylings
10-04-2010, 10:41 AM
He did not impress me at all last night. The only one on that top line that did was Stone, who created several good chances for himself. Glennie looked bad and he has failed to impress me the several time I have seen him live.