PDA

View Full Version : The Q

shawnmullin
10-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Hey everyone this is Shawn from the Broncos broadcast on the Eagle 94.1 FM. I wanted to just put in a little word for our "The Q" segment. Shameless segment plug... maybe. That being said, it gives you a chance to ask questions you might have for the coaches, players, broadcast crew, trainer, etc.

If there's anything you want to know about send it to theq@goldenwestradio.com (mailto:theq@goldenwestradio.com) and if we use your question you get entered into a draw to win a Best Western give-away.

Really it can be anything you want. Obviously there's enough talk on here about how the games go or trades or anything. This way you can get your question answered on the air.

Thanks, hope you're enjoying the broadcasts.

Shawn Mullin
The Eagle 94.1 FM

smackitsakic
10-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Shawn,

I tried emailing a question and it bounced back to my email account. I copied and pasted the email you provided on this site.

trucker
10-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Thanks Shawn, but if I want to know anything there is this jerk in Regina that is on WHL fans that calls himself "some arrogent jerk"...he seems to know all....KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!!! Thanks Shawn, Your doin a great job and a pleasure to listen too and I will definately keep "the Q" in mind!! Is there any chance of Switzer doing color with you full time. I listened to the first game when you two were together and you guys were great!!

shawnmullin
10-05-2010, 02:26 AM
Shawn,

I tried emailing a question and it bounced back to my email account. I copied and pasted the email you provided on this site.

That's troubling. I just sent myself a test e-mail to that address and also got a bounce back. Hopefully we haven't lost too many questions as a result.

Thanks for alerting me. I'll let our tech guys know ASAP.

For now if you still want to ask a question here's my e-mail:

shawn.mullin@goldenwestradio.com

Sorry about that. I'll make sure your question gets answered if you send it this way.

shawnmullin
10-05-2010, 02:29 AM
Thanks Shawn, but if I want to know anything there is this jerk in Regina that is on WHL fans that calls himself "some arrogent jerk"...he seems to know all....KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!!! Thanks Shawn, Your doin a great job and a pleasure to listen too and I will definately keep "the Q" in mind!! Is there any chance of Switzer doing color with you full time. I listened to the first game when you two were together and you guys were great!!

Ryan plans to join us whenever he can... but he's also the morning show host on Magic 97.1 so there are times where he just can't get there. For example weekday road games or any extended trip. Returning from Prince Albert at 2-3am and working at 5am doesn't work. If I had to guess he'll be on something like half the games maybe a few more?

Thanks for the feedback. Send something like that to my e-mail and we'll get you into the draw!