PDA

View Full Version : Potential five team blockbuster involving the Pats-Giants-Ice-Hitmen-Blades.

whlking
10-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Hopefully would benefit all five teams involved....
(A)

To the Pats:
D Jeff Hubic(16)-kootenay
1st round Pick '11-Kootenay
2nd round pick '11-Vancouver

To the Giants:
G Michael Snider(19)-vancouver
F Hampus Gustaffson(19)-regina

To the Hitmen:
G Adam Morrison
4th round pick '11-Regina

To the Ice:
F Carter Ashton(19)
4th round pick-Vancouver

To the Blades:
James Henry(19)-Vancouver
4th round pick '11-Calgary

Thoughts......

My reasoning on Calgary swapping out Snider and bringing in Morrison is because Morrison is more of a proven commodity. The Giants give Snider a chance to start while also filling in their extra european spot. The reason the Pats decide to ship out Hampus is because they have visions to bring in Pechursky from Tri later on. The Ice are satisfied because they are gettting the best player in the deal. The Blades rid themselves of Morrison, who they no longer needed while adding a nice 2nd/3rd line forward. The Pats give away two vets but they recieve a local defensive product while getting a 1st round pick back.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-04-2010, 07:57 PM
This would be by far the least likely thing to ever happen in the entire universe, so potential is really the wrong word here.

And seriously, whatever youre always hopped up on, share it with the rest of us.

Toswammi
10-04-2010, 08:24 PM
3 team trades are hard enough to do, let alone a five player deal.

SectionNDeserter
10-04-2010, 08:42 PM
My reasoning on Calgary swapping out Snider and bringing in Morrison is because Morrison is more of a proven commodity.Based on? Morrison has a few more games on him, but worse stats. They would pick up developmental money because Morrison is drafted, but I don't think that is a big deal for them. Calgary seems to get stiffed the worst out of this deal.

The Giants give Snider a chance to start while also filling in their extra european spot.Gustaffsonn probably couldn't crack the Vancouver lineup (even without Henry), and they already have a couple of Sniders. They probably get stiffed the second worst in this deal.

The reason the Pats decide to ship out Hampus is because they have visions to bring in Pechursky from Tri later on.Give up their only scorer, and bring in one of the best goaltenders in the WHL? And what would they have left to deal for Pechursky? Tri-Cities will have to do something with Pechursky or Owsley, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out. Don't see him in Regina though...

The Ice are satisfied because they are gettting the best player in the deal.The Ice pick up a player with baggage, that will put up some numbers for them. Might work out great for them, but might end up being a little steep price to pay for a 1st rounder.

The Blades rid themselves of Morrison, who they no longer needed while adding a nice 2nd/3rd line forward.But you are forgetting, Henry is 5'9 and doesn't comply with Molleken's "over 6'2" policy.

The Pats give away two vets but they recieve a local defensive product while getting a 1st round pick back.Regina seems to be the only team that addresses their needs in this deal. Unloading some older players for a younger player and higher draft picks (though they might want to shoot for the 2012 draft, as the team that would deal for Ashton would be a contender this season).

BigCat20
10-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Take Calgary out, there not offering enough. Sent Morrison home to Vancouver and Blades need something more than the Pats 4th rounder. Then maybe somethings there.

lordstanley
10-04-2010, 09:57 PM
What kind of pipe dream trade is that i'm willing to bet my house my moms house and my grandmas house that will never happen

trucker
10-04-2010, 10:01 PM
This would be by far the least likely thing to ever happen in the entire universe, so potential is really the wrong word here.

And seriously, whatever youre always hopped up on, share it with the rest of us.

Hahahaha!!!!! Best answer of the day!!!! That's hilariouse!!!!

In the crowd
10-04-2010, 10:40 PM
I like it. Is this a rumer? or just something you thought of?

whlking
10-04-2010, 10:58 PM
After further consideration, I think this proposal could use a couple of changes here. The changes are as follows.

To the Pats:

To the Giants:
G Michael Snider(19)-calgary
2nd round pick '11-saskatoon
3rd round pick '12-Calgary

To the Hitmen:
G Adam Morrison-Saskatoon
D Ayrton Nikkel-Saskatoon
5th round pick '12- Vancouver

To the Ice:
F Carter Ashton(19)
4th round pick '11-Vancouver

To the Blades:

west coast
10-04-2010, 11:20 PM
wow i would be shocked if this deal has any legs.The Pats would give up two roster players for (an unknown 16 d that i am not sure could crack the lineup and some draft picks.A more realistic scenerio would be for the Pats to offload vets for younger roster players or trading star players like Weal or Ashton with multiple players returning to Pats.In other news,Bell has been on fire this season .He is a true leader and looks to be a bonafide first round NHL pick this year

lordstanley
10-05-2010, 12:53 AM
After further consideration, I think this proposal could use a couple of changes here. The changes are as follows.

To the Pats:

To the Giants:
G Michael Snider(19)-calgary
2nd round pick '11-saskatoon
3rd round pick '12-Calgary

To the Hitmen:
G Adam Morrison-Saskatoon
D Ayrton Nikkel-Saskatoon
5th round pick '12- Vancouver

To the Ice:
F Carter Ashton(19)
4th round pick '11-Vancouver

To the Blades:

That just got alot worse for the Blades stop while your ahead man lol

peatfan
10-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Why in the hell would the Hitmen make a trade for another dman? I guess having 10 on your roster isn't enough! And Morrison isn't head and shoulder better than Snider so why make the trade?

hitmanfan
10-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Why in the hell would the Hitmen make a trade for another dman? I guess having 10 on your roster isn't enough! And Morrison isn't head and shoulder better than Snider so why make the trade?

He is heads and shoulders above Snider but not better;)

dagley
10-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Pats are more likely to win the Memorial Cup this year then this happening.

animalx
10-05-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm guessing Ashton and Carlson are gone.

Need more MILK , i mean size

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Its early to talk any trade, nevermind 5 team trades....

but I could see Carlson being traded, only if the team decides to keep Spooner. Ashton could be moved if the pats arent going anywhere, but its tough to say what for.

If I had any say, which i dont...but if I did, Id try to swing Carlson(or Spooner) to seattle for Scott Ramsey(plus). Or even less likely(and I wouldnt really like it), but get McFaull from MJ for one of the pats offensive players. We need size and defence, they need goal scoring. Maybe a guy like Hutt.

Just speculation.

Allin44
10-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Hopefully would benefit all five teams involved....
(A)

To the Pats:

To the Giants:
G Michael Snider(19)-vancouver

To the Hitmen:
G Adam Morrison

To the Ice:
F Carter Ashton(19)
4th round pick-Vancouver

To the Blades:

Thoughts......

My reasoning on Calgary swapping out Snider and bringing in Morrison is because Morrison is more of a proven commodity. The Giants give Snider a chance to start while also filling in their extra european spot. The reason the Pats decide to ship out Hampus is because they have visions to bring in Pechursky from Tri later on. The Ice are satisfied because they are gettting the best player in the deal. The Blades rid themselves of Morrison, who they no longer needed while adding a nice 2nd/3rd line forward. The Pats give away two vets but they recieve a local defensive product while getting a 1st round pick back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Trevor
10-05-2010, 05:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Epic!!! :clap:

Allin44
10-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry might be a little harsh but I've wanted to use that forever.

Nothing in this makes sense.

3 team trades rarely happen, this is going to be a 5 team?

Values don't balance.

And the term potential must be in the eye of the beholder.

animalx
10-07-2010, 02:23 PM
We got more MILK. I see

Tendler was traded to the Broncos for a 6th rounder . on a side note.

I thought he had a lot of upside to him. I would have liked to see him back if they were going to trade Kehtlo.

patsdude114
10-07-2010, 03:35 PM
this guy is totally out to lunch with everything he says..... 1st it was a never ending posts about the Pats getting Stanford now he is rambling on & on about Jeff Hubic (from KOO) keep picking player names out of a hat maybe ull luck out & Lang will actually trade for a guy u talk about & then we will never hear the end of it from u saying "i told u the pats should get this guy"

next ull be saying Eberle is coming back for his 20 yr old season

In the crowd
10-07-2010, 07:18 PM
In case you're wondering about Hubic, He is a 16 yr old d-man that I thought should have made the team this year over 18 yr old rookie John Niebrandt

patsdude114
10-09-2010, 05:01 PM
can we get a MOD to just delete this nonsense thread PLEASSSSE!! lol