PDA

View Full Version : Game 5- Vs. Rebels

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
10-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Soft, soft, soft! That sums up our game in a heartbeat tonight.

You know it's an awful night when the third line is the most exciting to watch, at least they played with a bit of heart. This team better gets things figured out in an awful hurry or we could be in for a disastrous season ahead. :burningmad:

All credit to the Rebels though, they came out to play and picked us apart from puck drop.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-05-2010, 10:03 PM
maybe its a good thing that this happened early, because its games like this the coach and GM notice. Might make a move to address this, because the broncos are so soft its embarrassing.

That being said, from a non bronco fans perspective, I havnt liked any of Lamb's moves so far.

Toswammi
10-05-2010, 10:16 PM
6-0 loss and it was a 6-0 loss.
We had no emotion, no intensity. It seemed like they where going threw the motions tonight, and they got whipped for it.
Our D is young, and they play like they are all rookies, and that has to change, or Mark will have to do something to change it.
Don't want to hit the panic button yet, but if they play the next few like today, I decree it is time to panic about this team.

CrazyGeorge
10-06-2010, 12:43 AM
They would benefit lots from a puck moving dman or two that can bring it past our own blue line without turning it over. I see that as a spot for improvement. As well, our dmen are playing too soft...does that mean some tough dmen or simple an enforcer or both? I anticipate some changes, and I anticipate changes soon if we don't get our act together and quick. COME ON BOYS, LETS PLAY BRONCOS FREAKING HOCKEY...NOT ADULT SAFE LEAGUE!!

FIVE FOR FIGHTING
10-06-2010, 01:29 AM
The only good thing about this game was getting to watch the Rebels. They are an exciting, hard working, fast skating team which is what I expected the Broncos to be.
The Broncos were just plain embarassing. As a season ticket holder I only ask that the team give me a full out effort. Tonights' game was far from that. I know it is early in the season but something is very wrong with this team. There seems to be no chemistry at all.
I hope that things get worked out quickly or they may just dig themselves a hole they can't crawl out of.

Toswammi
10-06-2010, 07:50 AM
As a season ticket holder I only ask that the team give me a full out effort.

This.

I believe that the vast majority of fans in this city can handle losing if the effort is their. Really all we ask for is a good honest effort every night. That is something that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

Rebelsfan13
10-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Good to see RD bounce back after two subpar efforts against the Hat. Red Deer has had a few tough years recently so it is nice to be able to watch this team. How did RNH look? I love watching that kid with the puck he makes people miss and the puck is on a string whenever he has it.

Flathead
10-06-2010, 08:37 PM
They would benefit lots from a puck moving dman or two that can bring it past our own blue line without turning it over. I see that as a spot for improvement. As well, our dmen are playing too soft...does that mean some tough dmen or simple an enforcer or both? I anticipate some changes, and I anticipate changes soon if we don't get our act together and quick. COME ON BOYS, LETS PLAY BRONCOS FREAKING HOCKEY...NOT ADULT SAFE LEAGUE!!

I agree the defense not being able to move the puck and playing soft is our biggest problem. But our goaltending is average at best and our forwards could throw a check or two themselves. And not like Blanke and Sullivan, they were running all over the ice last night, and Red Deer was making them look bad. Everyone needs to play tougher.