PDA

View Full Version : carlsson traded

west coast
10-06-2010, 10:09 PM
seems carlsson quit the team and demanded a trade,lang pulls off a gem of a trade and acquires Art Bidlevskii.It definately appears like a major upgrade on the back end as well as the Pats acquire strong leadership in the former Cougar captain!!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-06-2010, 10:35 PM
where did you hear he quit the team? From what I understood, it was just a trade.

smileyjones
10-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Art was a stand up guy who answered the bell every night on a pretty bad hockey club. Won't generate a lot of points but is steady. Hope the trade works out well for both teams.

west coast
10-06-2010, 11:05 PM
the trade is indeed a gem for GM Lang , as he was forced to trade a player that didnt want to be with the Pats .Lang picks up a character responsible dman from Prince George.The way that i heard it was Carlsson left the team yesterday and was traded today

patsdude114
10-07-2010, 03:31 PM
man i dont know where u get ur info from but Carlson never left or quit the team. PG had a need for a puck moving Dman & we had a need for a physical Dman plain & simple 2 teams filling out there needs.

Carlson is a soft player & Lang hates soft players.... look at the deals Lang had made in the past to bring in toughness when he was with MJ.

TraderLang isnt done yet either, look for another 2 moves by the end of the month & wouldnt surprise me if Hampus is 1 of the guys on the way out. Hampus is back on the 3rd line after what looked to be he would be placed into a more offensive role this year but Hunt tends to keep players in the dog house no matter what u do out on the ice. One shift Hampus is out there with Weal & he sets up Weal for a goal, but sorry Hampus u will be playing the remainder of the game on the 3rd line.

I for 1 kind of hope the Pats struggle for the rest of the month as Lang doesnt like Hunt much & it wouldnt surprise me at all if Lang moves him out & brings in a coach that he likes (someone he can call "his own guy")

witness
10-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Carlson did request a trade and was quietly absent from Tuesday's practice.

I agree with the Gustafsson statement and would add that Killian Hutt it in the same boat.

Arthur Fonzerelli
10-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Hunt is Parker's boy, send him packing. What has he ever won?

west coast
10-07-2010, 06:51 PM
man i dont know where u get ur info from but Carlson never left or quit the team. PG had a need for a puck moving Dman & we had a need for a physical Dman plain & simple 2 teams filling out there needs.
a pretty reliable source told me that Carlsson demanded a trade and his wish was granted,one has to think that the coaches are on a very short leash and heading for the unemployment line