PDA

View Full Version : Game 5 WHL final

Jovorock
05-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Will the Rockets finish off the Wheat Kings?

Will Justin Keller or Derek Yeomans return?

Will Kelowna hit more like in game four, not like game three?

Will Brandon's physical abiltiies fall like the Giants did after four games verses the Rockets?

Who will win game five?

eecliff
05-12-2005, 11:53 PM

Will Brandon's physical abiltiies fall like the Giants did after four games verses the Rockets?

Who will win game five?
Yes :clap:
NO !
YES !
YES !
ROCKETS !!!!!!!!!
ee..... :bounce:

Jovorock
05-13-2005, 06:12 AM
Yes :clap:
NO !
YES !
YES !
ROCKETS !!!!!!!!!
ee..... :bounce:
Congradulations eecliff you have past the test. I'm not sure about Keller and Yeomans answer but I think you have answered the rest correct :clap:

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-13-2005, 08:11 AM
Brandon will bounce back tonight just watch

DoubleDee
05-13-2005, 09:04 AM

Who will win game five?

Well, I may be the minority here but I think Brandon will win 2 out of the 3 home games. I predict game 3 and 5.

That wouldn't bother me one bit because it would mean another home game to watch live and to see the Rockets win before they are off to the Memorial Cup!

But hey - if the Rockets can finish it off in Brandon - woohoo to that as well!

I still stand behind my original prediction. However, it will be a very close game tonight and unfortunately, Brandon’s antics will continue. Especially if Kelowna takes the lead.

I don't see Keller or Yeomans returning - we are not in a must win situation so why take the chance of hurting an injury more?

Jovorock
05-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I do think the Rockets will out work and take this game just like they stuck a fork into the Giants. Who knows about Yeomans and Keller. I do think the Rockets will come out with a better hitting game.

I hope they continue to crash the net and put in some of those rebounds that Plante has been giving up.

I think it over tonite. :clap:

BWK
05-13-2005, 12:59 PM
If Brandon can get the lead early (and *** is that in this series), then the whole complexion of the game would change.

The Rockets are great at shutting down the Brandon forwards and forcing the Wheat Kings into a game they haven't had to play all year.

If they can pop a goal or (gasp) two, that forces the Rockets to open up and then... you guys will be spending more money Sunday night.

mccabe23
05-13-2005, 05:54 PM
If they can pop a goal or (gasp) two, that forces the Rockets to open up and then... you guys will be spending more money Sunday night.

Money well spent if it happens! :thumb: But let's finish em' off tonight

Jovorock
05-14-2005, 05:42 AM
What a game, if your a Rocket fan this game was great. If your a Wheattie fan it was pretty crappy. When the score was 4-1 late second period I was surprised that two vets like Monech and Stone decided to pack it in and get themselves either kicked out or sitting for ten minutes. What were these two vets thinking?

Kudos goes to Jeff Truitt and coachig staff for a great job of preparing this team. Anytime a new head coach takes over after a championship season your head is on the block just waiting to fail.

Jeff and staff did a great job in helping the Rockets win the WHL final, but there is one more prize on the block.

Shea deserved the MVP award, it must of been alot of pressure that he put on himself to get healthy and get his game back to the level he did.

Kris Westblom did awesome in a very pressure situation, not bad for a 17 year old. But you have to congratulate the defense and forwards for helping Kris. It was total team defense that did the job in shutting down four offensive teams. Giants, T-birds, Ice and Wheat Kings are all very good offensive teams and shows how good a job the coaching staff installing a defensive system and the boys doing the job.

One thing I just thought about is I will probly never get to see Shea and Moisy play live ever again!

Enjoys a few days off boys, Sunday we will have to open a can of woopass on the 67er's.

SimonTemplar
05-15-2005, 07:43 AM
Not coming to London from Kelowna.

Thought they would have a big group coming down for the spring festival and great Tournament.